dragontale14

dragontale14

Sufferer
Jul 17, 2023
I know two things: if you really want to die, you should cut longways and not across. I forget the second thing though lmao.

I want to be able to ctb in my own home, alone. Originally I was gonna OD on kpins and chase it with some alcohol, but now my guy isn't answering my texts for some reason? I'm trying again, but in case he doesn't respond, I also have a sharp knife...

So what's up with cutting suicides? I've heard that it works SOMETIMES, but under what conditions? Are there any OTC medications that thin blood/prevent clotting at all? Should I be in a certain position? I don't have a bathtub unfortunately but does that matter? I am asking urgently because I want to try tonight.. I used to be a cutter and I could just cut no problem but now I have no stomach for that and I don't know why...

EDIT: How deep do I need to cut, also. Do I cut one or both arms? Should I try to hit that artery in my thigh? Thoughts?

With0ut

With0ut

In bereft land, a raven, flies.
Oct 1, 2023
i've been thinking of going out wristcutters: a love story, kinda way. arms in the sink. less mess for people to clean i figure. and my body won't be all soaked. as for what helps you be more successful i have no clue either. the risk of failure is keeping me from it.

• Love
Reactions: 3ndl3ss-v0id
3ndl3ss-v0id

3ndl3ss-v0id

Void
Jul 31, 2023
I know two things: if you really want to die, you should cut longways and not across. I forget the second thing though lmao.

I want to be able to ctb in my own home, alone. Originally I was gonna OD on kpins and chase it with some alcohol, but now my guy isn't answering my texts for some reason? I'm trying again, but in case he doesn't respond, I also have a sharp knife...

So what's up with cutting suicides? I've heard that it works SOMETIMES, but under what conditions? Are there any OTC medications that thin blood/prevent clotting at all? Should I be in a certain position? I don't have a bathtub unfortunately but does that matter? I am asking urgently because I want to try tonight.. I used to be a cutter and I could just cut no problem but now I have no stomach for that and I don't know why...

EDIT: How deep do I need to cut, also. Do I cut one or both arms? Should I try to hit that artery in my thigh? Thoughts?
I've seen some failed suicide attempts like that and the scars were REALLY big I have no idea how they did not succeed, so if you don't have stomach for it then I don't think you'll be successful at it. Good luck if you try tho

dragontale14

dragontale14

Sufferer
Jul 17, 2023
i've been thinking of going out wristcutters: a love story, kinda way. arms in the sink. less mess for people to clean i figure. and my body won't be all soaked. as for what helps you be more successful i have no clue either. the risk of failure is keeping me from it.
I appears that it's easier to do with a scalpel from my minimal research, and that you should either cut elbow to wrist or wrist to elbow... but it's said that the pain is unbearable 😵‍💫

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
It's remarkably painful and the body has its ways to hold itself over from death. I don't think it's a good idea, there's nothing worse than the feeling after surviving an attempt and you may even need surgery to reconstruct arteries and nerves. I accidentally stabbed myself earlier in the year, severed some nerves and arteries and just that was excruciating despite being a very small wound relative to what cutting would require. The surgery sucked too. Regaining function but I have a nasty ass scar now.

Reactions: myusername890
With0ut

With0ut

In bereft land, a raven, flies.
Oct 1, 2023
I appears that it's easier to do with a scalpel from my minimal research, and that you should either cut elbow to wrist or wrist to elbow... but it's said that the pain is unbearable 😵‍💫
i wouldn't even know how to follow the vein all the way down 😭, i've been cutting for a long time and have reached facia a few times, the pain really is unbearable and i'm guessing you'll have to cut through it in this case, if you enjoy sh the pain is still kinda a lot but almost trance inducing. and i think the sudden loss of fluids would help numb it pretty quickly. i don't know for sure, i've never even cut my arms so it might be significantly more painful.

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Movies are full of so many false portrayals. Your blood will coagulate. Your body keeps you from dying. And you can end up very damaged rather than gone. Everything i read about cutting is that its only effective for messy self harm and not for exiting.

Reactions: undecided