• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Jumping isn't my method because I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it. I have horrible intrusive thoughts every time I walk/am somewhere high that I should jump. It scares me. Landing wrong and not dying, then living with a serious disability... No thanks. And I want to traumatize as little amount of people as possible.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Jumping leaves a bad mess for others to clean up.

If you do have a regret after jumping, you will only have it for about 2 seconds.
Apparently it's 12 seconds fall from beachy head. That'd be the longest 12 seconds even though I guess jts relatively instant compared to most methods

E

everyonesaniki

Jan 27, 2024
Personally I could never jump because I'm afraid of heights. My preferred method would be CTB by gun but I live in a very anti-gun country and I don't know any shady people who I could buy it from, if I tried I'm afraid I'd just get scammed. That's what ultimately brought me to this site, I found out about some methods I never knew about and settled with SN because it was easiest for me to gather all the things I need for that.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Apparently it's 12 seconds fall from beachy head. That'd be the longest 12 seconds even though I guess jts relatively instant compared to most methods
Still better to have 12 seconds than 12 minutes of something like pentobarbital or SN running through you in a panic.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24 and divinemistress36
Rimuss

Rimuss

even hopeless
Feb 23, 2024
I do n't have rational arguments, but emotionally I just can't… too violent, I guess

d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
  • Extremely safe if you do it right
  • Accessible to most people
  • Only discomfort is psychological
It's probably the best CTB method there is, so why don't people discuss it more often?

Side note: Please do not jump into water. That is a very bad idea.
It's not accessible for me. It was the first method I thought of.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I don't talk about it because I would never have the courage to do it. Yes, it's 100% fail safe and relatively fast/instant from at least 200 feet onto hard surface. Water is iffy, especially seeing some of those extreme dives. It's too dramatic and messy either way. Just like guns. 100% fail safe with a hollow-point 9mm or bigger in the mouth pointed slightly upward. I have guns in my house. But I can't do it.

SCUBA and inert gas, my method, is painless, peaceful and relatively fast. I'll have two or three breaths to think about it. But I'll be lying down, relaxing in my bed, instead of free falling and screaming, or blowing brains out through the top of my head. But if you have the guts and are landing on hard surface from at least 200 feet, I guess the last few seconds of your life will be a thrill.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Because they think life has to end on a soft note despite all the evidence showing one must grab death by the throat and squeeze as it does the same to you!

Reactions: divinemistress36