• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
How do you even acces such high places though?
Besides that then I guess people dont want to go through the pain. I personally just dont want to die in such a brutal way. I dont want to traumatize anyone who would find me and I'm terrified that I would somehow survive. I'd rather survive a hanging attempt than a jumping attempt.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's the associated fanfare/publicity with jumping that ruled it out for me. I'd want to go peacefully and quietly, even after the act. Getting the science right (height, weight, terminal velocity required to achieve what I want to achieve with less pain, etc) is very difficult, then the associated coverage of it where I am would be another thing to deal with. People already have a difficult time understanding why i wanted to do it, I would imagine more so once the deed is done.
Also, I want out, but I gotta take into consideration the people who'd see me splatter, then who would have to clean the mess up afterwards. I dont want to add to anyone's list of things to do for that day.

Reactions: doomedtolive
E

EndingEagle

Nov 27, 2023
Some of the reasons off the top of my head
-traumatizing bystanders
-no privacy
-higher chance of being stopped
-not the most reliable unless you jump from really high
-not leaving a intact/pretty body for the funeral
-difficulty of accessing the roofs of very high places
-anti suicide nets and other obstacles
Not at all my top choice for the method if i have any alternatives at all.

Reactions: doomedtolive
doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
it just feels like a very extreme method. extreme adrenaline, extreme body disfigurement, extreme risk and it's violent. it feels more extreme than blowing your head up with a shotgun. it'll probably be more scarring for the person that finds you etc