• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Why doesn't society kill off "useless eaters" like me? Why doesn't society just kill off those who don't contribute? I never wanted to be a part of society anyways, and I don't want to contribute to it. I would also like to die.

If society did this, then it would be killing two birds with one stone. I hate that society is so anti-suicide and so pro-life.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Society (capitalists and govnernment) need you alive to wageslave for them so you can buy new products and pay taxes. Pro-lifer motivations are purely cynical.

I don't contribute anything either but I also don't care about being a contributor to this shitshow anyway.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Society (capitalists and govnernment) need you alive to wageslave for them so you can buy new products and pay taxes. Pro-lifer motivations are purely cynical.

I don't contribute anything either but I also don't care about being a contributor to this shitshow anyway.
Yeah true, dead men pay no taxes, right? Same, I don't care about being a contributor and hate the fact that I'm expected and obligated to. Why should I contribute anything to society? Society wasn't built or meant for people like me (neurodivergent people). People like me don't fit in and it isn't a good system for us. I don't belong in society, it's just not a good fit. Why should I give it anything in return?

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Because humans are expected to live. People are not expected to die.

• Hmph!
Reactions: sserafim
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
Why doesn't society kill off "useless eaters" like me? Why doesn't society just kill off those who don't contribute? I never wanted to be a part of society anyways, and I don't want to contribute to it. I would also like to die.

If society did this, then it would be killing two birds with one stone. I hate that society is so anti-suicide and so pro-life.
Because that's inhumane. Only the people who want to, should be, not the ones who can't work. If a society actively fails to protect their most vulenerable simply because that is how that society's BASIC operations require it to be, then that society has no place in existing as a HUMAN society.
Besides, it's this society that also rejects minorities and amplifies hatred. So, the way society (at least in the US and most western countries) operates IS what causes such people to not fit in the cookie-cutter of "society". Not everyone can become a lackey who's subservient to the demands of their bosses simply because of a disability or some other factor.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think governments like to pretend that they are the good guys- taking care of even the most needy in society. Plus- some of these people are still voters children. Not too many parents would be happy handing over their children for slaughter. Even if they are free loaders on them and society- they still love them. Plus- ideally- they seem to think it's up to society to 'fix' them. To treat them if they have mental illness and get them into work if they are unskilled. So much of the blame falls on others now- schools, doctors, therapists, social workers, law enforcement to keep people alive and shape them into useful members of society. I think they don't kill people off simply because they don't want to deal with the backlash from grieving families who think it's up to the government to protect their loved ones- even from themselves.

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
Because it violates people's right to bodily autonomy. While I agree that we should have the right to die with dignity that doesn't mean we should over correct and discard of what society deems to be "leeches".

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Becuase of "muh individualizmz!!!"