Sunghoon

Sunghoon

#1 Wasted sperm
Jul 18, 2024
I wanna know your stories to what led you to come to a permanent solution. + I wanna see if it compares to my reason to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Nihilities, Tony24, Dai and 8 others
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Comparing reasons is a dangerous game. Your reason and decision should be yours and yours alone. Not because your situation is better/worse than someone else's.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Downdraft, nasigoreng99, MxTuesday and 26 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Brain injury, treatment resistant depression, and ptsd. Pain is subjective

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingsoonx, Hunter2005, Gustav Hartmann and 16 others
bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
My friends took their own lives

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: leavingsoonx, damienlerone03, needthebus and 11 others
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Because I own my body; I am not enslaved to society, and have the freedom to choose whether to live or to die on my terms, as do all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, libitina, nasigoreng99 and 27 others
Karl Heisenberg

Karl Heisenberg

May 28, 2024
Autism (Asperger syndrome), agoraphobia and trauma from childhood, also loneliness.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hunter2005, libitina, nasigoreng99 and 16 others
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
I choose to move on with my story

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingsoonx, Hunter2005, nasigoreng99 and 12 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Because I have the ability to think logically and rationally to determine what is bad and what I should do.

I won't go into personal reasons which are summed up on top of the general reasons why any human should want to suicide asap

But I'll type a few reasons why it's logical for any human

These reasons sit on top of each other making the case insurmountable . I'm just touching in some things here but I could write a book 1000 pages to fully explain

1.There are many very horrible things that can happen to any human any day . Every sentient animal is under threat of extreme torture

2. On top of that there is no reason to live anyway . Life is meaningless

3. The labor and daily suffering are not Worth it and again there is no reason to work so hard just to accept suffering and risk extreme suffering.

4. Old age is beyond horrible . I worked in a nursing home

5 . Pain is a lot worse than people think . No reason to risk unending constant excruciating unbearable pain

6. They made this more of a prison world by making nembutal , someone helping in suicide etc crimes

7. Life is prison torture slavery and imposition. No one asked to be here and no one can leave when they want to in a guaranteed quick inexpensive painless way , so this is a prison

8. A human is just cells, a machine.

9. The human body is an abomination. A brain that can suffer unending constant unbearable pain: this is what they constantly tell us is so important, good , beautiful, pleasurable. 30 trillion cells that are really each just practically copies of a cell that evolved billions of years ago

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Davey40210, nasigoreng99, needthebus and 17 others
H

hushpuppi-savastano

Aug 20, 2024
Lost it all after experiencing real wealth got no energy left to try , and stuck living with a bunch of assholes because i'm broke

• Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, Temporal_Anchorite, LostSoul524 and 6 others
graysme

graysme

Aug 31, 2024
It's the last plan in my mind if everything goes to shit. Everything is going to shit at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, Nihilities, LostSoul524 and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In summary, life isn't meant for me. Human beings have to put in so much effort just to survive but I think that it's unfair as I never even asked to be born in the first place. Most human beings like and even crave challenges but I don't as I want things to be easy for me. I don't want to put in any effort for anything. I feel like an alien compared to normies as I'm literally opposite to them. From childhood, they all talk about a dream job and even expect others to have a dream job but I don't understand why I'm expected to work when I never chose to be here.

I envy cats so much. They get to sleep for around 18 hours per day and can laze around as their owners do everything for them. They won at life.

There isn't really anything in life that I want. I have no desires, no goals, no ambitions... just nothing. I'm perpetually bored and that's because I don't enjoy anything or want to do anything. I think that I should just be owed euthanasia as life clearly isn't meant for me.

Additionally, the longer I survive, the higher chances there are of me obtaining a way to suffer extremely. I'd rather avoid that by killing myself

• Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, Hunterer, Nihilities and 11 others
N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023
Lost it all after experiencing real wealth got no energy left to try , and stuck living with a bunch of assholes because i'm broke
I can relate. How did you lose your wealth?

Reactions: fatladysings and badtothebone
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
1) I don't like my appearance, I went bald by the age of 20
2) at the age of 20 I had a nervous breakdown and cannot recover. I never get enough sleep, have little energy, decline in cognitive functions
3) I was born in a poor country - Ukraine. Low salaries, high level of crime, poor environment and other reasons as in 3rd world countries

• Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, Tony24, needthebus and 5 others
A

artuesinisten

Aug 27, 2024
borderline personality disorder

• Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, pinkblur, themummyreturns and 6 others
d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I live in poverty. I cannot access healthcare, and I have been sick for years. I also cannot afford to get all my other basic needs met. I have also suffered immense trauma throughout my entire childhood and teenage years. I am autistic, and often a subject of ableism and bullying. I suck at relationships, because I am anxious, sexually inexperienced and can't even do basic things like kissing. I feel like an alien around my friends, and peers. They are all normal and neurotypical, while I am the weirdo. Things are always falling apart from me. Everyday, a major horrible thing will happen to me. If it weren't for pretty privilege and doing well academically, I would have ended things a long time ago using whichever method I can access. This is no way to live.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingsoonx, nasigoreng99, Tony24 and 8 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Big failure in life, fear of poverty.

• Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, charcoalcat, LostSoul524 and 5 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Disappointment to society and just an utter failure to society by and large. I'm too mentally ill for this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, LostSoul524, fatladysings and 3 others
H

hushpuppi-savastano

Aug 20, 2024
I can relate. How did you lose your wealth?
A bunch of bad investments + everyday bills piling up + I just couldn't bring myself to downsize because I was worried about what people would think.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: needthebus, voltage268, fatladysings and 2 others
ebsyyy

ebsyyy

Aug 21, 2024
Comparing reasons is a dangerous game. Your reason and decision should be yours and yours alone. Not because your situation is better/worse than someone else's.

I get what you're saying, and I've posted this before but everyone else's reasons helped give me some perspective that what I'm going through is not nearly as bad as other people here. I don't have the awful chronic medical conditions others here have, I haven't been abused or assaulted etc. Knowing that my issues aren't as bad as others forced some perspective into me that I shouldn't make such a drastic decision when others are able to keep going on.

• Love
Reactions: nasigoreng99, betteroffthandead, voltage268 and 5 others
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, buyersremorse, needthebus and 11 others
N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023
A bunch of bad investments + everyday bills piling up + I just couldn't bring myself to downsize because I was worried about what people would think.
yeah. I had all my crypto stolen when I was drugged up and now may owe the irs 6 figures. super scared and may end up homeless

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Davey40210, nasigoreng99, charcoalcat and 8 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
yeah. I had all my crypto stolen when I was drugged up and now may owe the irs 6 figures. super scared and may end up homeless
Does IRS tax unrealized gains?

Reactions: voltage268 and badtothebone
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I just don't find it desirable to suffer in this painful, cruel and torturous existence, I find it a burden to have the ability to exist and it's one I'm not meant for that has only ever brought me so much pain. To me personally existence just feels like a mistake, I'd never wish for existence and it horrifies me how one can suffer for so long in this existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I just wish for nothingness, I simply don't wish to experience anything at all, all I find comfort in is never existing again.

Reactions: nasigoreng99, LostSoul524, fatladysings and 5 others
D

donwhitman

May 12, 2024
I wanna know your stories to what led you to come to a permanent solution. + I wanna see if it compares to my reason to ctb
Because my life is a bad movie and I don't want to suffer watching it until the end. Let me leave the cinema please.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nasigoreng99, needthebus, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Brain injury, treatment resistant depression, and ptsd. Pain is subjective
I'm so sorry my friend
Child loss and I believe I'm the reason for his suicide, with that I was clinically diagnosed with PTSD and MDD

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, needthebus, WearyWanderer and 2 others
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I thought I could sum my reasons up fairly well when I first joined this forum. I'm not so sure I can do that though. Each time I encounter one of these threads, I really try to dig deep inside and observe the specific troubles I am experiencing at that precise moment in time.

My day to day motivations for suicide evolve over time; but I believe the prevalent incentive centers around my dysfunctional brain wiring. In other words: I am the problem. The particular way I think, the manner in which I process internal and external information, is my ultimate downfall.

I have always been prone to melancholy. I go through periods of contentment, even elation; but misery is always lurking just below the surface, and I'm so tired of battling it.

Also, my life has become unbearably desolate. I have morphed into a living ghost. The only person I see on a daily basis couldn't care less about me. All in all, it's my own fault, and I'd like to finally put my pitiful mind to rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99, wCvML2, frost_ and 4 others
ayanti

ayanti

Death Seeker
Aug 22, 2024
Growing up disabled and alone. Being abandoned by people who swore they cared and would never leave. Just feeling alone all time. Figured if I was gone, it wouldn't really matter in the long run. These past couple months have confirmed that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nasigoreng99, Fish_astronaut, Dai and 2 others