• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ThisIsTheEnd

ThisIsTheEnd

Waste of oxygen
Aug 22, 2018
I'm 16 and have been depressed since I started Year 9 at school. I don't know why or anything, I think I have a pretty normal life, everything just feels so fucking empty, and I feel that I'm goddamn useless. I don't really know if I want to die, I just don't see the point in living, especially since I'm completely useless and shouldn't exist.

Reactions: BxK, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I am 23, I hate myself, I can not lead a normal social life, I have tried it in a million ways and it is impossible for me, I practically do not have friends, I am alone, I feel like crap and it is not something that recently , I feel most practically from always.

At 19 I was in the hospital in "mental health" for suicidal tendencies, I want to leave this fucking world.

Reactions: BxK, Tiburcio, ninaevol and 1 other person
R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
I'm 25. Unemployed. No friends. No partner. Drug addict constantly relapsing. Drugs used to only make life bearable but cause too much damage to my family. I'm ready for the afterlife.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, BxK, Tiburcio and 3 others
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
29. Been struggling with clinical depression, GAD, and OCD since my teens. Sexually and physically abused as a child. Can't seem to hold on to a job (or relationships) for more than a couple of months. Constantly on the brink of unemployment and homelessness. Couldn't finish my studies due to extreme poverty. Was in a D/s relationship two years ago that ended horribly--fucked me up even more than I thought it would be probable. Foster parents died 2013 and 2014. Never knew my biological parents or if I have siblings. Alienated my friends and relatives. Tbh, I could go on and on ...

It's been long overdue. When I was younger, I made a promise to myself that I would ctb ONLY after my foster parents died--that I would take care of them up until the very end. I kept my promise and stayed alive to look after them as they succumb to their illnesses. I just need to follow through with ending my life. It's time.

Reactions: lv-gras, BxK, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

3 years recovered. SS Vetran
Aug 21, 2018
17 and just feel depressed all the time. I have no friends and my mind is so fucked up from being Mormon as a kid

Reactions: uxorious, BxK, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Edgard

Edgard

Aug 23, 2018
I'm 26, I'm french, my mom killed herself when I was 4 yo (hanging) but my father put himself together with another woman in like a year or two so I didn't stay without a mom for long even tho it had a deep impact on me.

So I'm depressed for like 20 years or something even tho I felt it more deeply that last 10 years. Went to a lot of shrink. Got under medication for a while. I'm suffering from hyperydrosis which is excessive sweating from hands, feets and underarms. Honestly this disorder didn't help my depression ^^

I tried to kill myself 6 months ago by cutting my wrists but didn't cut enough and I was found by my father. Went to a mental institution but didn't helped me.

"Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses." And 2 months later I can say it didn't helped me but I know it helped some people with depression so maybe it can help some of you :)

And now I have daily thoughts about killing myself. It is not that I have tremendous suffering in my life, it's just that I don't see the purpose in life since we all die anyway so why bother living ? Why even trying ? I'm sure lots of you had this way of thinking.

Anyway thanks for reading my boring life but I'm glad I found this website, it feels good to be able to talk about this kind of thinks with people that will not judge you and who also lived through tough things.

Reactions: Smilla, lastsummer, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
I am not young any more, my mother and her brother both killed themselves, so its a family tradition I will also honour.
The rest is somehow uninteresting: my life is no longer worth mentioning or living, I have given everything I had to give.
Game over.

Reactions: lv-gras, raskolnikov, akosineenee and 5 others
K

k475u

Aug 23, 2018
Just have my birthday alone in a faraway country from my home. Gonna be homeless in a few days. My life, I guess if I try it should be a successful life. Well at least according to exam and results at school and college. But I have a huge case of procrastination, I just keep pushing things to next days, weeks, months then year. I ran away from college once, tried again in different major then ran away again. This time I am 26 year old with no degree with some job experience: waiter, delivery, tutor, IELTS part-time teacher and do some web design for my sister product.

I knew my mother and sister have huge expectation for me to get success in life and I am a piece of shit who dont want to do anything but laze my ass around. My family loves me but I feel a bit detached from them, maybe due to pressure. I lied to my family that I am still attending in my 2nd year but in fact I quit after a year. Still, I hope my mother's health wouldnt be too bad after hearing the news, she is quite old already.

I kept telling myself that I should go to college but I do not have any motivation to do that. At least in the first year, my GF was around so I have someone to talk to via skype and chat. But as she decided to go to a different country and gonna live there, we knew that there was no future for us to be together and broke up peacefully. I am thankful for her for keeping up with me in that year.

Now I guess I will first come back to my home country, give back some of the money I still keep and endure my family lecture. Then what? Trying to find some jobs or help my sister with her works? I can, but I dont want to do any of that. I dont see myself anywhere in the future and I dont have much goal in life. I want this life to end already but I still dont really have the guts. Everyday I just hope there are some accidents happen to me so I dont have to off myself. But I understand that the probality is too low so I want to see some kind of painless death here.

Reactions: akosineenee, Tiburcio, lastsummer and 1 other person
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
How to summarize it

This planet is not home for me. i don't belong, i will never find true peace or happiness no matter wht i do. Nothing can help me or change this. I feel suicide is a rational decision at this point. Add on top of that having to take morphine every day for two years because of severe pain all day, a fuc'''ed up family, a past that's so traumatic therapists cry, a handful of friends (all my friends) have died, things are about to get much worse and frankly i can't stick around to see that, i'm beyond depressed, it's unfixable. Everything acts as a plaster, a band aid. I want the permanent solution now. I am full of dread each time i wake in the morning and open my eyes. I am just gone, this world is not for me ,
as selfish as i feel for putting others through ''it''.. it's just got to happen. I cant even properly put into words how low i am, how done i am...

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie and ScaredOfLife
MissZombie

MissZombie

Aug 23, 2018
I'm 25.
Sincerely I have had suicidal ideas since I am 9 years old. I have a difficult life, many family problems, bullying ...
Too many betrayals of many people to whom I gave everything, and in the end, they gave me nothing.

I fell in love with the wrong person and that destroyed me more mentally than I already was.
And although I am not in love anymore, it has left a painful mark that I will have during the time I continue to live.

I have no friends, no partner, no work.
What I do have is an eating disorder, my life is focused on counting calories and trying to lose weight.

But the main thing has been the family where I was born, that destroyed my life.
Since I was a child, I had to manage the money in my house so that my mother and I would not stay on the street, something that has been about to happen on more than one occasion.And even though I love my mother, taking care of a person addicted to drugs, has destroyed me.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, GoneGirlXIV, lv-gras and 2 others
S

solacely

Apr 4, 2018
17 and I've dealt with severe mental illness my whole life and treatment doesn't help

Reactions: Tiburcio
why

why

discontinue me
Aug 12, 2018
16, never had the chance to live a normal life. Abused from birth, genetic diseases, deformations, mental handicaps, etc.

Reactions: Ashpac and Tiburcio
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
33, want to die because I am a failure and can't understand life. I do not belong here.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Too young. Life long agonizing chronic pain from birth to death. Just bringing death closer to me, and therefore minimizing my suffering here. Seems perfectly logical imo.

Reactions: NoMore and lv-gras
M

Meatbrain

Sep 1, 2018
Mid 20s. Life is alright and really nice sometimes, BUT(big but) chronic depression really takes the wind out of things. Fatigue, physical pains, emotional distress, the works.

Reactions: QueenEtna
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
41, just got diagnosed earlier this year with uncontrollable diabetes, facing an agonizing several years of my body progressively shutting down. I also don't have much of a formal education, I have no wife, gf, or children so I've packed light. In general I feel complete that I've been, done, and had everything I was meant to in this incarnation and now waking up every morning feels redundant.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Fixin’ToDie and 1 other person
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
17 here,

My reasons for dying:
I feel that I am a horrible person because I feel guilty for all my past misdeeds and I always get paranoia about its consequences. (My main reason)
I gets really bad thoughts/paranoia about what could happen to me which just makes me anxious.
My OCD is fucking me over.
I have the stress and burden of high school (and college) on me, (have to wake up around 5:30-5:45 just to be at school at around 6:30).
I had a somewhat traumatic childhood.
My social anxiety is fucking me over as well, I always feel the guilt about some things that I said or do and something simple as looking at someone will start causing me to get overwhelmed with guilt..

Marystevenson1001

Marystevenson1001

Aug 17, 2018
I'll be 39 in a couple of weeks. I am tired of the emotional pain and lonliness. I literally cannot take it any more. I don't enjoy ANYTHING. Except maybe planning for my ctb. Every time I make a little progress, I feel a bit more relief.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and LivedTooLong
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
27, depression, anxiety, some compulsions... lots of bad choices that led me to be useless and worthless, unemployable, and without finishing my degree, I hate my body (it's more like a disgust and I want to strip off my skin every single day), and I am basically a failure.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, LivedTooLong and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
27, depression, anxiety, some compulsions... lots of bad choices that led me to be useless and worthless, unemployable, and without finishing my degree, I hate my body (it's more like a disgust and I want to strip off my skin every single day), and I am basically a failure.
it's not your fault. You got unlucky. Just keep trying to live for something until you can't anymore.

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I'm 26

I'm just so tired from the evil and hate in this world it's everywhere I'm surrounded by it also I really hate myself to be honest I don't know who I am anymore like a wandering ghost with no purpose

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Synthroz

Synthroz

Sep 2, 2018
I'm turning 18 soon, I hate myself , most of the people I thought where good friends don't bother talking to me anymore, And I just don't have much to live for.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals