ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
It's always been the plan ever since I was a teenager.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
Crippling anxiety and fear of the future. My desire to ctb has always been in avoiding the future, because thinking about the future makes me miserable and I struggle to direct my attention away from it.

That, and a slew of other mental health problems and learning disabilities. Growing up being social isolated from others without a diagnosis has essentially conditioned me to believe I will never find happiness or companionship just by virtue of who I am. Even if I were to get a diagnosis, it's hard to unlearn that response. I guess I just feel like an alien from everyone else, and that everyone would be better off without me, and I would be better off without myself as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fire&Ash and hi-okbye
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
People fucking suck, especially family. They've driven me to the point where I feel like the only thing that gives me any worth is my art. If I cant even do that anymore then why should I even exist?

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0 and hi-okbye
B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
what's your reason? even if it's something you think is meaningless or small, share it :)
Because I'm in constant physically pain, disabled, weak and dependent and have no friends, family or anything else left to live for.

• Hugs
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Broken relationship.

• Hugs
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I just want to rest

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0 and hi-okbye
EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
I'm always failing. To do anything with my life, to support the people I care about well. I'm accomplishing nothing meaningful. If that's the case there's no reason I need to be here. Just makes me a burden on people capable of actually finding happiness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hiddenbpd and hi-okbye