accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I was just reading the news, when I came with a new about suicide due to the recent events of suicide by famous people. A well known person in my country, which was a famous judge and president of one of the most important courts, said: "Is a tragedy that overcomes the mere fact of death, it has something unnatural and generates social embarrasment"

Why is suicide seen so bad, from my point of view, everybody should be responsible of their life, and do whatever they want with it, if you just want to go, it's okay while you don't injure or directly affect someone (not only emotionally).

Why do you think suicide is seen as such a bad action? I think it's primary because religion has prohibited suicide from long time ago, mainly because some time ago, if poor people which lived in bad condition and worked for richer people, suicided, there wouldn't be people to do the jobs other people don't want to. Also, in religion, if people suicided, they couldn't spread the religion. But that's just my opinion, what do you think about it?

Reactions: mwu14, Caerula, dano6533 and 1 other person
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Religion, economic interests, lack of empathy

Reactions: Kitana, dhk96, Kira and 9 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Various programs to control the people including religion and economy. Some people are also assholes who don't care and some people just can't think and have deduction and logic so they follow others and the mumbo-jumbo.

Reactions: dano6533, Kira, mwu14 and 5 others
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
That's because if suicide is viewed as normal then the government must admit there are real problems and things are gonna have to change. Government wants people to be content with how bad they have it.

Reactions: Kitana, Journeytoletgo, DoneWithThis and 7 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Because people are stupid and borg-like.

Reactions: dano6533
Lastdays

Lastdays

Not so clever girl
Jun 8, 2018
Because more people would do it.

Reactions: dano6533 and anna
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
Religion is to blame, always putting stones in the way of progress. Life in this planet would be better without it

Reactions: dano6533, mwu14 and anna
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
Because that is the will of the companies. Churches also don't want their donors decreasing. Why do churches demonize masturbation but not sex, to shut down spiritual awakening via being high and increase people that go to church.

Reactions: dano6533, accidentaldeath and anna
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Because that is the will of the companies. Churches also don't want their donors decreasing. Why do churches demonize masturbation but not sex, to shut down spiritual awakening via being high and increase people that go to church.
Completly agree, the problem is for our families, making suicide such a bad thing, they can feel shame about us and don't overcome it just as a normal death.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
Completly agree, the problem is for our families, making suicide such a bad thing, they can feel shame about us and don't overcome it just as a normal death.
yea that's a good point