• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
My mom was talking to my (normie) cousin on the phone (who lives in China and has kids), and she was surprised that I was still living with my mom. She was surprised that I wasn't independent.

My mom wants me to contribute, she wants me to cook at least one meal a week and walk the dog. I already do chores btw, I do the dishes, vacuum, etc. If I don't, then she nags me. She also says that this "isn't enough", and that I need to contribute more. I don't understand this. Why must people contribute? I don't see a reason to…

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Your mom assumes that you won't ctb, so she wants you to learn how to cook, and healthy habits. I don't understand it necessarily since imo anyone can learn these things at any time for the foreseeable future.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
A lot of people in their 20s and 30s in the USA live with their parents cause it's to expensive to move out
In other countries it's normal especially for women to live at home unless they get married . With depression everything seems pointless . My mother is obsessed with cleaning and organizing stuff. I never saw the point of doing more than the basic cleaning and cooking . People spend way to much time on it. I'll never understand the way normies think. It's not unreasonable what your mother is asking if you are living under her roof to help out though. I love the idea of no more doing chores when dead

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Life is an experiment we ended up in the midst of and no one really knows what to do besides following patterns of those who succeeded previously. You technically don't have to do anything but if you decide to live on and not ctb it is best to act in your own good to minimize potential suffering

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Life is an experiment we ended up in the midst of and no one really knows what to do besides following patterns of those who succeeded previously. You technically don't have to do anything but if you decide to live on and not ctb it is best to act in your own good to minimize potential suffering
Wdym by "act in your own good"? How so?

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't understand the fastidiousness of cleaning and organizing that other people experience either.

I do clean regularly, but then I spend a lot of time at home and it's MY home, and since I won't stop "molting" (all people molt skin & hair constantly) any time soon it's just something I do. I enjoy it a little (which is great because I don't really enjoy anything) as long as I stay on top of it. I would feel better about it if I was cleaning for somebody else though.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I think it makes sense at least when it comes to the family. And I say that as someone who doesn't contribute as much as I could.

No one nags me because they know my condition but I help out ocasionally.

I am not saying you should do it or feel like it btw but there is no one closer to you than them right? They help you out and it is not that bad to return the favour here and there.

I might get hit by one of yours "I didn't ask to be born" but you are here now unfortunately, and life is easier with family around if they care about you which I assume they do since you have a roof over your head.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think it makes sense at least when it comes to the family. And I say that as someone who doesn't contribute as much as I could.

No one nags me because they know my condition but I help out ocasionally.

I am not saying you should do it or feel like it btw but there is no one closer to you than them right? They help you out and it is not that bad to return the favour here and there.

I might get hit by one of yours "I didn't ask to be born" but you are here now unfortunately, and life is easier with family around if they care about you which I assume they do since you have a roof over your head.
I guess. My mom knows my conditions btw. Why do you have to return the favor though? I don't understand. My mom says that I take and don't give back, but I don't understand why you have to give…

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I agree and disagree with this notion. Maybe not contributing to the whole career stuff, but to family? I mean, come on.

My mom says that I take and don't give, but I don't understand why you have to give…

To be fair, if everyone asked "why do I have to contribute" and didn't, what do you think would happen to society and humanity as a whole? I know some people want the collapse of society, but those who do don't see the consequences of it. Not everyone deserves to suffer its consequences. There are some very basic things that you should do, but you can choose what those are. It shouldn't solely be up to everybody else, and it also shouldn't solely be up to you. If everyone takes and nobody gives... then what?

You don't want to hear this but think from your mother's perspective on this. I don't think cooking once per week and dog walking is the end of the world. I'm sure your mother is doing a lot more for you than you think. Unless she's an abusive asshole then I guess I'm wrong but I've seen a lot of your posts and don't have the impression that you hate your family.

You may not understand why until you have to give to someone who never gives back. Once again, another thing you don't want to hear but I'm gonna throw it here anyways cause I think you might need to hear it.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I guess. My mom knows my conditions as well btw. Why do you have to return the favor though? I don't understand. My mom says that I take and don't give but I don't understand why you have to give…
You don't have to but most people dislike when you just take and don't give anything back because it is considered self centered. Now you can debunk me by saying her making you is self centered which I can't disagree with. But she also cared for you when you came to existence and now both of you are existing. Together.

I don't think it is unreasonable to expect some cooperation.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Wdym by "act in your own good"? How so?
If you want to live then don't involve yourself in self destructive behavior or patterns, help your family, get good habits in. You know all the normie bullshit preached about in self help books? Be good to your family etc..

That's if you want to live then it's in your best interest to live while minimizing suffering to yourself and others.

But since you are here I assume you don't want to live so all this advice goes out of the window.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
My mom was talking to my (normie) cousin on the phone (who lives in China and has kids), and she was surprised that I was still living with my mom. She was surprised that I wasn't independent.

My mom wants me to contribute, she wants me to cook at least one meal a week and walk the dog. I already do chores btw, I do the dishes, vacuum, etc. If I don't, then she nags me. She also says that this "isn't enough", and that I need to contribute more. I don't understand this. Why must people contribute? I don't see a reason to…
I would love to say this but it's too mind blowing for normies.

If you wanted something to contribute to whatever force you want. Instead of having a child why didn't you just employ someone and command them to do what you want.

I mean that's essentially what they want. What's the difference?

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022

If you wanted something to contribute to whatever force you want. Instead of having a child why didn't you just employ someone and command them to do what you want.

I always wondered this too. In the end I don't think my parents love me for who I am. They raised me so I could have a good job in the future so they can live the rest of their days out in peace. I was just some project to them. No amount of nurturing changes that.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

My mom wants me to eventually get a job and contribute financially as well (like pay rent and stuff). I think that Asian parents just view their kids as a retirement plan. In Asian culture, children have to provide for their parents in old age. At least mine will have my sister to do so because I'll be long gone (I'm not going to live past 25).

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
You don't have to but most people dislike when you just take and don't give anything back because it is considered self centered. Now you can debunk me by saying her making you is self centered which I can't disagree with. But she also cared for you when you came to existence and now both of you are existing. Together.

I don't think it is unreasonable to expect some cooperation.
I really don't like this way of thinking. Parents wants their child to be free, free of stress, enjoy life, do their hobbies, etc. YOU SHOULD NOT have a child if you don't have the financial backing to let them pursue what they want. I'm not talking about being spoilt. I'm talking about having a roof over their head (no mortgage or rent) and allowing them to excel in terms of diet, fitness and their hobbies whatever it may be. Too many fucked up people are having children just because of the status and what society is saying. Hell, even the elites are pushing for it because it means more obidient workers working for the 1%. More people - less accommodation, less jobs, more competition.

You're basically parroting a talking point of the WEF and those cunts. You will own NOTHING and be happy. Co-operation can piss off honestly.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
My mom wants me to eventually get a job and contribute financially as well (like pay rent and stuff). I think that Asian parents just view their kids as a retirement plan
I explained this above to a tee. I'm a mind reader lol. Connect the dots and the answer shall set you free (not).

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I really don't like this way of thinking. Parents wants their child to be free, free of stress, enjoy life, do their hobbies, etc. YOU SHOULD NOT have a child if you don't have the financial backing to let them pursue what they want. I'm not talking about being spoilt. I'm talking about having a roof over their head (no mortgage or rent) and allowing them to excel in terms of diet, fitness and their hobbies whatever it may be. Too many fucked up people are having children just because of the status and what society is saying. Hell, even the elites are pushing for it because it means more obidient workers working for the 1%. More people - less accommodation, less jobs, more competition.

You're basically parroting a talking point of the WEF and those cunts. You will own NOTHING and be happy. Co-operation can piss off honestly.
I am antinatalist in a way, I am not parroting anything nor am I forcing anyone to live a certain way so calm down.

I just think coexisting with the expectation of some give and take is not something I would go against. I even said I don't contribute much myself but I understand people who do.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
My mom wants me to eventually get a job and contribute financially as well (like pay rent and stuff). I think that Asian parents just view their kids as a retirement plan. In Asian culture, children have to provide for their parents in old age. At least mine will have my sister to do so because I'll be long gone (I'm not going to live past 25).
I told my parents I'm putting them in a retirement home I'm not going to take care of them

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Are you saying poor people shouldn't reproduce? Genuine question. I have heard this before from someone else but I'm just wondering.

You realize If you have parents who are well off that let you do what you like and you end up pursuing a very low paying job because that's your hobby then you wouldn't be able to have kids according to you because you won't be financially well off after your parents die

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Are you saying poor people shouldn't reproduce? Genuine question. I have heard this before from someone else but I'm just wondering.

Most parents don't have the luxury to have kids pursue what they want. Are you saying most parents shouldn't have children?
The problem with poor people at least in the USA and I'm not saying all them is they keep having kids to get more government funding

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
From my experience here what I noticed: at school the majority of bullies came from broken house holds. The majority of problem kids (including me / undiagnosed autism) also came from fucked up families. My parents were always shouting and always talking about money.

Now when you have a bad financial situation it really fucks everything up. I mean just look at the world currently. Few people hoarding all the resources and can do whatever they like while everyone else is shafted and fighting for crumbs.

People shouldn't be POOR. People should be able to live. No I don't mean Ferraris and mansions and all that materialistic junk. I mean OWN a home and have enough resources to live at least comfortably.

And I don't think it's even financial. A lot of people have children if they live a "fast life" lifestyle which is low impulse control and high risk behaviour. This creates fucked up kids (who will be bullied) and also the bullies themselves. Even IQ is steadily declining in western countries. Even then IQ isn't the main factor - high IQ just means more chance of depression and heavy self awareness.
The problem with poor people at least in the USA and I'm not saying all them is they keep having kids to get more government funding
Watch the film "Idiocracy". That's what is happening now expect the president in that film wasn't corrupt lol. However the way they got there is happening right before our very eyes.

Lots of kids, lots of welfare, oblivion.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
From my experience here what I noticed: at school the majority of bullies came from broken house holds. The majority of problem kids (including me / undiagnosed autism) also came from fucked up families. My parents were always shouting and always talking about money.

Now when you have a bad financial situation it really fucks everything up. I mean just look at the world currently. Few people hoarding all the resources and can do whatever they like while everyone else is shafted and fighting for crumbs.

People shouldn't be POOR. People should be able to live. No I don't mean Ferraris and mansions and all that materialistic junk. I mean OWN a home and have enough resources to live at least comfortably.

And I don't think it's even financial. A lot of people have children if they live a "fast life" lifestyle which is low impulse control and high risk behaviour. This creates fucked up kids (who will be bullied) and also the bullies themselves. Even IQ is steadily declining in western countries. Even then IQ isn't the main factor - high IQ just means more chance of depression and heavy self awareness.

Watch the film "Idiocracy". That's what is happening now expect the president in that film wasn't corrupt lol. However the way they got there is happening right before our very eyes.

Yes, I know a woman who just keeps popping kids out from different baby daddies and gets government assistance. She gets side money from the baby daddys and from people paying her for "psychic" services

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

You realize If you have parents who are well off that let you do what you like and you end up pursuing a very low paying job because that's your hobby then you wouldn't be able to have kids according to you because you won't be financially well off after your parents die
I've given up on people completely - masked nearly three decades. I'm done with people. I'm just sitting back and watching the world burn. Good show. When I've had enough I've already done my research what to do. Have my dog. That's it. Had enough of the gas lighting, lying, deceit, abuse, etc.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I've given up on people completely - masked nearly three decades. I'm done with people. I'm just sitting back and watching the world burn. Good show. When I've had enough I've already done my research what to do. Have my dog. That's it. Had enough of the gas lighting, lying, deceit, abuse, etc.
I believe in just helping the dogs these days

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I believe in just helping the dogs these days
That's why I'm all up for the constant nuclear talk. Just do it already you goons lol. Stop comparing who's got the better nukes and just do it already. Think that's why I like birds so much. Evolved and survived the dinosaur meteor event so they can take over. Amazing creatures. Unfortunately humans and our dogs are going to be collateral but at least we are all in the end together and it's swift.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
That's why I'm all up for the constant nuclear talk. Just do it already you goons lol. Stop comparing who's got the better nukes and just do it already. Think that's why I like birds so much. Evolved and survived the dinosaur meteor event so they can take over. Amazing creatures. Unfortunately humans and our dogs are going to be collateral but at least we are all in the end together and it's swift.
There are good people out there why want a nuclear war lol

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024

Couldn't agree with you anymore!
It's the same situation in Australia. Women having kids to get government payouts

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
There are good people out there why want a nuclear war lol
From my experience even the good people seem to have ulterior motives. To society they are "good" but to people like us we see that it's good veiled with other bad aspects that's just an act. Conformity.
If there are good people out there why does this forum exist and why are we here?
This community is probably a fraction of a percent and if you talked to anyone publicly about it they would berate you and say it's bad and it's evil and you shouldn't do this, etc.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
From my experience even the good people seem to have ulterior motives. To society they are "good" but to people like us we see that it's good veiled with other bad aspects that's just an act. Conformity.
If there are good people out there why does this forum exist and why are we here?
How does one have to depend on the other? We can exist independently of happy good people
This community is probably a fraction of a percent and if you talked to anyone publicly about it they would berate you and say it's bad and it's evil and you shouldn't do this, etc.
Well that's the stigma of suicide