• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
How does one have to depend on the other? We can exist independently of happy good people

Well that's the stigma of suicide
But we can't exist independently. We are at the mercy of people in power. Last year I applied for over 1000+ jobs in the UK and Spain. So I can't live independently. Business failed as well and there is too much reliance on other humans who for the most part are greedy and ruthless.

No. Stigma to the masses. Not to us.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
But we can't exist independently. We are at the mercy of people in power. Last year I applied for over 1000+ jobs in the UK and Spain. So I can't live independently. Business failed as well and there is too much reliance on other humans who for the most part are greedy and ruthless.

No. Stigma to the masses. Not to us.
There are successful people who are good people who run their own businesses and aren't dependent on the people in power. And even the ones working for companies aren't always all greedy. They are just trying to live and provide.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
There are successful people who are good people who run their own businesses and aren't dependent on the people in power. And even the ones working for companies aren't always all greedy. They are just trying to live and provide.
That's not my experience at all in the UK. Dealt with low, middle and high end property people as well as charities and the stuff I've had the witness and deal with is not what you've typed there. At what point does having £2m plus become "not enough". I could go on for ages but too much detail isn't wise as could identify me. Even had "good" people offer money to try and get stuff done. Had to tell them no. Anyways that's too much information.

Reactions: DreamEnd
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
because thats how the world works
You are forced to come here and now you must contribute to a life that you did not ask for and that only brings you unnecessary suffering. There is nothing to do, there is no point in arguing these topics with your mother. You'll just make everything worse. Just let her complain alone and do the minimum she ask you for.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim