ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Mine is full suspension hanging. I chose it because there is no coming back when you step off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mauve87, bigwomanbigwoman123 and Praestat_Mori
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
Mine is hanging too. I chose this because it was the only one I had success with. I tried it once to see how it felt.

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems, Praestat_Mori and ddn.ctb
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Carbon Monoxide while plastered on alcohol and sedatives. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: garrypallister99, snowlance, natthebrat and 5 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Mine is a DIY method since other methods didn't work, I might as well make my own method that will

• Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat, Praestat_Mori and ddn.ctb
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I have several methods planned.

SN: I know this is a common method but I'm drawn to this method mainly because I feel I will look peaceful when I die. I find art in death and I find it to be beautiful. I simply just want to die beautiful.

Heroine/Fent OD: Once again mostly feel I would appear at rest and peaceful. This method is also known to be successful and painless.

Partial Hanging: I'm well verse with ropes and knots though I feel SI would boot this method away from me so not my first choice by any means.

Firearm: I own an AR-15, this method seems fast and painless. I feel I could execute this method before SI sets in allowing me to do it on a whim without much thought. I'd hate to make such a mess of my body though and I live in an apartment wouldn't want to cause harm to anyone in my building.

Train: By far my last method and only there if really all else fails. I'd hate to traumatize those who would inadvertently be involved though and it doesn't sound peaceful. SI would likely cause an interruption and that could lead to irreversible injury to myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, アホペンギン, draekmir and 2 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Mine is either overdosing or carbon monoxide. Those methods always appealed to me.

I want to die somewhere in a beautiful countryside in Engalnd. Nature is the last thing I want to see before I die.

I plan to kill myself at 30. I am 26 and I am done with life. I am fed up of living and I am not doing another decade anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: garrypallister99, アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
ZedZeo

ZedZeo

I have no mouth, and I must scream
Sep 10, 2023
I'm still searching for a method I won't panic out of

It would be nice if I could get my hands on a gun

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, MatrixPrisoner and ddn.ctb
vault

vault

Aug 24, 2023
right now its partial hanging because i already have everything i need. it used to be bleeding out, but after hearing so many people on here advise against it, i changed my mind.

• Hugs
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
SN is ridiculously easy to get here (+ all the meds) and not so complicated. For some reason I prefer to experience dying slower than instantly so no jumping or shooting myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Praestat_Mori, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Probably SN since I failed hanging and stabbing before.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
CO in a tent with charcoal because all the information points to it as being relatively peaceful, which is important to me, and quick. All of the items necessary to accomplish it are readily available where I am, and none of the items I need are illegal, so I don't need to contend with that issue. I like the idea of reaching unconsciousness first, and then succumbing to death, hopefully completely unaware.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ddn.ctb
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
shotgun. I just bought one on Friday. I chose it because they're so easy to buy and they're the most successful method

Last edited:
  • Hugs
P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
I want to die painlessly, i went through enough pain...
And i don't want to go with something illegal (unless it's N)
My top 3 will be:
1. N
2. Inert gas
3. SN

Might even combine 2&3, if it's a possibility.
But i wish i can find N.

• Hugs
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I tried a partial hang but failed.

inert gas is my preferred method because it's apparently the most peaceful way to go, but it's very time consuming and requires a lot of research. Costs over 1k as well, tho not an issue for me.

So now I'm planning on getting completely wasted on prescription drugs and alcohol in a bathtub/hot tub and hopefully go under like Dolores O'Riordan. It's so little effort, and I don't think you'd feel anything unpleasant. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I have several methods planned.

SN: I know this is a common method but I'm drawn to this method mainly because I feel I will look peaceful when I die. I find art in death and I find it to be beautiful. I simply just want to die beautiful.
Stick with that thought and approach - I am sure you will look beautiful - I can sense it :)
right now its partial hanging because i already have everything i need. it used to be bleeding out, but after hearing so many people on here advise against it, i changed my mind.
I hope you find a method that will resonate with you!
.....For some reason I prefer to experience dying slower than instantly so no jumping or shooting myself.
I am sure it resonates in some beautiful way for you.
I want to die painlessly, i went through enough pain...
And i don't want to go with something illegal (unless it's N)
My top 3 will be:
1. N
2. Inert gas
3. SN

Might even combine 2&3, if it's a possibility.
But i wish i can find N.
I hope you find a method that provides you peace

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, P@in and day
P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
I tried a partial hang but failed.

inert gas is my preferred method because it's apparently the most peaceful way to go, but it's very time consuming and requires a lot of research. Costs over 1k as well, tho not an issue for me.

So now I'm planning on getting completely wasted on prescription drugs and alcohol in a bathtub/hot tub and hopefully go under like Dolores O'Riordan. It's so little effort, and I don't think you'd feel anything unpleasant. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Basically, if a human is unconscious, he will not feel any pain at all.
I was sedated for a spine surgery: I remember the moments before it started, then i just blacked out (and I don't remember or felt going in that state). The next thing I remember is waking up after it.

So, If you are "out" you won't even feel if someone is cutting you to pieces with a knife.
There's a method in Final Exit about that - sedatives & exit bag - without inert gas.

BTW - I believe that nonexistence/death feels like blacking out or sleeping without seeing dreams (like Steven Hawkins said)
I planned the nitrogen and helium method, but it's too much trouble for me, even though they are certainly painless and fast.

I am currently planning a carbon monoxide method. With burnt coals to the car. Under that, an opiate and a sedative and a small dose of whiskey.
Just want you to know, that if you fail (if something goes wrong or you change your mind suddenly), you might need medical attention because CO can get you health problems for long term.
That's why I'm honestly afraid to use that method.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb, Praestat_Mori, thot88 and 1 other person
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I am thinking of inert gas or CO if that falls through. Both are peaceful and reliable methods. Maybe a firearm, but I'd prefer something more peaceful and less SI-inducing. Also, a gun, beyond the reliability and ease of planning/execution, does not appeal to me because of the mess and violence it entails. That said, IG or even CO might be too much effort for me in my current state. A firearm is quick and easy and does not require much planning or foresight. It is also likely to be the cheapest of the three. Although, I have enough to cover the costs. An OD would be nice, but sourcing can be arduous, there is sometimes vomiting to contend with, and there can also be issues of purity and legality depending on the drug. Also, the time to death and for the means to take effect is typically longer, etc. N would be ideal, but that's not currently available, so I'll have to make do.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb and Praestat_Mori
PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
Painful method scares me, I think about people, my family. The idea of suffering beyond the necessary… I have my cocktail, but I don't think I would have the courage to use even when necessary. I feel anxious, confused, frustrated.

First one Ami (with benzos and cimetidine)

Ami t is powerful for od, and even alone I consider it peaceful.

Alternative: fenta
Last case: SN

• Hugs
Reactions: gap, ddn.ctb and Praestat_Mori
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
My methods are overdose and cutting. I chose these methods because there is no other option for me.

• Hugs
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
For me, there are multiple methods on the table, namely SN or BDO, CO through charcoal, Nitrogen through EEBD and hanging if I get extremely desperate.

SN, BDO and other chemicals seem to be unreliable due to unknown availability and can get banned/severely restricted at any time where I live. Getting them would be suspicious, and I really don't want legal trouble before I die.

Inert gas setups seem really complicated to me, since I would need to order stuff locally and do research in my native language (which doesn't have that many sources), translating technical terminology is a pain in the ass. But it seems to be the most painless way to go out of all.

CO is what I'm heavily leaning towards as of now. I have an enclosed, small room at home which has no windows and very few vents. Setting up a charcoal grill will be easy, as well as getting everything without raising suspition. The only bottleneck is making sure the concentration is high enough to properly kill me.

• Hugs
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
For me one of three methods, not 100% which yet. In my current order of preference
H2S, very fast, peaceful and easy to obtain. Cons: deadly to others for hours

CO: fast, peaceful and easy to get. Cons: fire hazard

Suspension hanging: fast, peaceful, can be done anywhere at any time. Cons: leaves an horrific body

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My preferred method is CO in a room / tent bc everything needed is easily accessible, CO is fast and peaceful given a high enough concentration.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Since hanging, stabbing and od failed I'll try my luck with SN. Dont know when I will do it tho, I'd like to meet with my friends for the last time.

Reactions: ddn.ctb
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Basically, if a human is unconscious, he will not feel any pain at all.
I was sedated for a spine surgery: I remember the moments before it started, then i just blacked out (and I don't remember or felt going in that state). The next thing I remember is waking up after it.
Please tell me, do you remember the name of the sedative that you were given before the operation? If you remember, but don't want to write in the comments, then you can write to me in private Messages.

I have SN, but I still want to drown in the bathroom. But I'm afraid my pills won't be enough to make me lose consciousness.
I want the loss of consciousness to be peaceful too....

• Hugs
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Painful method scares me, I think about people, my family. The idea of suffering beyond the necessary… I have my cocktail, but I don't think I would have the courage to use even when necessary. I feel anxious, confused, frustrated.

First one Ami (with benzos and cimetidine)

Ami t is powerful for od, and even alone I consider it peaceful.

Alternative: fenta
Last case: SN
Do you mean Ami= Amitriptyline

Reactions: Eudaimonic and PArazi
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Mostly drawn to sn or heroin od as I want to have a pretty clean and painless death bc I'm a wimp and also care about others mental health and would hate someone had to clean me up.

I have tried hanging before with the whole typical kicking a chair out under me and honestly if I had kicked it a centimeter further I wouldn't be here but si kicked in and I swung and got the tip of my toe to reach the chair and got myself out of the rope

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ayaneechan and ddn.ctb
ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
I'm actually undecided about SN and sedatives OD

I would do SN in the woods to not get found easily and be sure to not get saved, but everyone would know I CTBed (for this method I still can't get Antiemetics and I not want to attempt without, cuz i want to be sure everything goes as planed)

Or ill try to find out if with sedatives OD I can make it look as a natural death, but with more risks, I'm almost sure it would not go as planed.
My fears about this are:
1 some finds out that's a CTB attempt
2 permanent coma

I basically need to inform myself more about my second choice, I would really like that everyone thinks it was a natural cause, but I really scared to fail another attempt now cuz everything would just becomes even worse for me.

• Hugs
Kall

Kall

Jul 7, 2023
Mine is CO intoxication throught a chemical reaction, it's easy to set up, not painful and seems reliable

• Hugs
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I messed up in not buying a shotgun when I had the money and when the gun shop near my house was still open. Now all I can use is SN because that's what I got from when IC was still around. If I could get a job and buy a shotgun I would.

• Hugs
PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
Please tell me, do you remember the name of the sedative that you were given before the operation? If you remember, but don't want to write in the comments, then you can write to me in private Messages.

I have SN, but I still want to drown in the bathroom. But I'm afraid my pills won't be enough to make me lose consciousness.
I want the loss of consciousness to be peaceful too....
IV midazolam is very common before anesthesia. You fall asleep very very quickly, even with pills

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb, Justnotme and Praestat_Mori