アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Honestly, all methods are fine for me as long as I will definitely die. I couldn't even care less if its painful at this point.

My current method is SN because its the only one I have supplies for and if I can't ctb via SN any time soon then I'll start considering using an IG method or fsh.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't have any plans to leave in the near future sadly, I see having access to reliable ways to cease existing as being a privilege in the first place, suicide is difficult, risky and inaccessible for me. It's just the reality that suicide isn't straightforward in this dreadful world, it's inhumane denying people the right to die in peace.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Lidocaine and Propofol. It's used for animal euthanasia. It's like a second N :)
Please tell me, do you remember the name of the sedative that you were given before the operation? If you remember, but don't want to write in the comments, then you can write to me in private Messages.

I have SN, but I still want to drown in the bathroom. But I'm afraid my pills won't be enough to make me lose consciousness.
I want the loss of consciousness to be peaceful too....
Propofol is also commonly used! :)

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Partial or full suspension, depending on the circumstances. Chose it because it's the most reliable method available to me
My methods are overdose and cutting. I chose these methods because there is no other option for me.
I would recommend to not try cutting and search for a better method. I've tried it recently, took a bunch of aspirin beforehand, but it was immensely difficult to hit the artery. Ended up mutilating myself and ending up in a psych ward

Last edited:
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I originally chose SN for two reasons. one being that I find ingesting something to be much less scary than doing something to my external body. the other being that I can drink it in my bed.

as SN is no longer accessible to me, I have opted for FSH due to the accessibility and reliability of such a method.

if I get a week or so home alone, I will opt for the CO method instead

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Firearm. SN is second place because its ideal, but I can actually imagine myself driving a few hours to buy a gun

• Hugs
Reactions: Eudaimonic and Praestat_Mori
S

SN drinker

Aug 13, 2023
My current ranking is like this:

Since I don't have access to the good stuff like a gun, fentanyl, or nembutal, SN seems to be the next best thing. And despite a long search, it was easy to get, just like meto.

So SN 1# because it seems not that painful and it's easy to drink.

2# Jumping from the 45 meter tall bridge near me. The 100 km/h impact on concrete would be a guaranteed death. But I if I survived the impact (extremely unlikely), it will be guaranteed painful and I will be a cripple with every bone in my body shattered, unlike with SN.

3# Hanging. I tried partial and it was too painful, full hanging is my third choice. The problem is "letting go". Basically, jumping from the chair whatever you stand on. But it seems you'd pass out quickly once you hang, so I keep it as a third choice.

grace.michaels.2

grace.michaels.2

get busy living or get busy dying
Jul 20, 2023
Mine is CO intoxication throught a chemical reaction, it's easy to set up, not painful and seems reliable
hey! do you mind sharing the chemical reaction, please? if you're not comfortable here, please pm me @Kall ! thank you!

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Hanging is my prefered method. I have no access to other options currently and I still live with my parents because I'm broke and can't move out.