• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tryingtoquietdown

tryingtoquietdown

it's too loud in my head
Mar 6, 2024
Just like people say that funerals are for the living, I think the treatment of the bodies is also for the living. I may not be around anymore, but the people who loved me will want a symbol that my body and soul are at peace. They can't guarantee that for my soul, but they can do that for my body.

A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
In my case, I don't care as to whether I get respected after death or not. Actually, I don't care at all what would happen after my death. People can do whatever they want after my death, it doesn't concern me one single bit
Same really. I'd love to have been the type of person with hundreds of people at my funeral but I expect there won't really be more than a couple of people. If I wasn't so alone I wouldn't want to die half as much.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
My guess is that while we may die if we were close to anyone in our life then their memories of us still exists, and any damage to "us" after we die may affect how they remember us or something. I don't know myself though, my body could be left in a ditch for all I care, personally I prefer not to have a funeral or anything like that and either use it as some science/educational resource or just discard it but at the same time I don't really care either.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Rockman

Rockman

Student
Feb 9, 2020
I don't care about it at all. They can put me on top of a tank and enjoy their show. But i think i can be more useful for worms.