• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YanWasHere

YanWasHere

Jun 25, 2023
Most of us want to die in a peaceful and painless way. I'm also sure most of us don't want to end in one of those shock websites where dead bodies look like a complete mess. Why do we feel like we want to be respected after passing away? Our consciousness is not existing anymore so we really don't have any relation with the world we used to be in.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
even if it all goes away when it ends, i feel like its hard to escape ur brains inherent attachment to life and this world that we live in

once its over, its no different from if u never existed at all, but while ur still alive, it feels like life is everything, so even in death uw ant to preserve ur self

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In my case, I don't care as to whether I get respected after death or not. Actually, I don't care at all what would happen after my death. People can do whatever they want after my death, it doesn't concern me one single bit

YanWasHere

YanWasHere

Jun 25, 2023
Admittedly I want the opposite. I want people to suffer when I die. I want people to finally be sad when I CTB. All the people who hate me will learn their lesson and live with that guilt forever
Sorry to hear that the people around you were so shitty / inattentive that they made you lean towards suicide ideation to cope with the way you were neglected ♥ I can relate

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Sorry to hear that the people around you were so shitty / inattentive that they made you lean towards suicide ideation to cope with the way you were neglected ♥ I can relate
Yeah if I CTB it's gonna be in a public place.

Reactions: davidtorez
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's in our culture/upbringing to respect the dead. It feels like the moral thing to do for their remaining loved ones too. That corpse was someone's child/brother/parent/loved one. It would be so distressing for them to see them like that and know other people were disrespecting them. So, to an extent, I think it's maybe a: 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.' Unless someone is terribly disturbed, I doubt they would want their loved ones treated like that after death.

huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
OMG this is the only thing that is holding me back FR. like i'm ready to pay someone to get rid of me in a respectable manner.
Maybe this is overthinking or maybe i care not to traumitize the people around me, but i still think about this.

I know after we take our last breath, its none of our business what happens to us, we are not there but still.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's not us that really want or request to be respected. It's the norm of our society, the dead are respected more than the living. Why we don't show atleast equal curtsy to the living baffles me.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Respect is an experience and after death you wont experience anything.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I don't care about what happens after I'm finally free from this disgusting, evil world as by that point I'll be at peace and nothing can concern me. I find it comforting to think of death erasing all the suffering, I only wish for the peace of non-existence and anyway we are all just going to die anyway, I bet that eventually most people will be completely forgotten about like they never existed at all.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
It's not us that really want or request to be respected. It's the norm of our society, the dead are respected more than the living. Why we don't show atleast equal curtsy to the living baffles me.
Wdym

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I just want to die. I need to get past my SI.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Which part is unclear?
"It's the norm of our society, the dead are respected more than the living. Why we don't show atleast equal curtsy to the living baffles me."

I guess I meant more like why do you think this is the case? They say don't speak ill of the dead, but why do people respect the dead more than the living? What does being dead do to make you gain more respect? Why don't people show equal courtesy to the living?

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
"It's the norm of our society, the dead are respected more than the living. Why we don't show atleast equal curtsy to the living baffles me."

I guess I meant more like why do you think this is the case? They say don't speak ill of the dead, but why do people respect the dead more than the living? What does being dead do to make you gain more respect?
My comment also had the same point. When I said "why we don't show atleast equal curtsy to the living baffles me." I was referencing to I never understand why the culture is inclined more on respecting the dead, not abusing and mishandling the dead bodies, not talking bad about the dead and letting them rest in peace. Don't get me wrong all the above points should be made sure to be done when handling death, and is mostly done on the principles of culturally, morally or religiously. but why not show the same if not more respect for the leaving? Why not stop talking bad about people behind their back? Why not stop physically and mentally abusing and mishandling the living? Why not let people live in peace? Why is the dead more respected than the living? That is what I meant by my comment.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Admittedly I want the opposite. I want people to suffer when I die. I want people to finally be sad when I CTB. All the people who hate me will learn their lesson and live with that guilt forever
Could this possibly be a case of you primarily wanting said people to "learn their lesson", or do you also just not wish to live?

In other words could your goal here be achieved without yourself dying?

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Could this possibly be a case of you primarily wanting said people to "learn their lesson", or do you also just not wish to live?

I imagine that this is like that one show 13 reasons why or whatever. That show is a ridiculous dramatization and people don't really regret doing bad things.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
personally i'm okay with ending up on WPD or something, the world is already as bleak as it is and if my death would bring somebody a laugh or be informative why would i be against it, after all i wouldn't even be here to care about that

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023

I've learned that people don't learn their lesson until they are at the end of a metaphorical barrel

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
I dont care a lot about what happens to my body after death, but I do hope that whoever finds me won't be traumatized. I want my body to be okay looking so that whoever finds me won't have it burned into their mind forever.
and idk i feel a certain sense possession over my body and desire to look at least okay, maybe thats insecurity talking.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Before being a corpse, we were someone, disrespecting a dead person (who by definition can no longer react) is cowardly and places the person in the state of an object.
So it is natural to wish even once dead to be respected as having been someone, that our life had value and that the last thing we leave of ourselves is not used for "mockery" .
And for extremes cases: imagining your body being used as a toy for a pervert is not very pleasant even if you are not there to feel it.

Some people want to donate their bodies to science/medicine, in order to have been useful one last time, often with the idea of ultimately being used to save other people. However, some researchers play with the term "science", and the person who wanted to give their body to science to save other people may find themselves serving as a guinea pig in tests of weapons aimed at killing, for example...

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't. I want my grave to be desecrated, defiled, and spit on. I want everyone who feels sorrow at my death to be ceaselessly mocked and derided for ever having the gall to feel sympathy for such a cruel being as I. I want people to be celebrating that I am dead and no longer around to terrorize them or the people they care about.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim and 4am