• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

davana

Sep 28, 2020
So, yesterday my SI kicked in and I ended up flushing my prepared SN down the toilet. I still have enough for another try. The important thing about all of this... somebody called the police on me! How is that possible? They called the local crisis center and the crisis center called me today. I felt I was a criminal and they were doing an interrogation to me. I felt calm after yesterday now I deeply regret not having done it. Why do they treat us like this? She wanted to know every detail of my life, names included, in a very accusatory way... I felt so insulted... Why do people do this? I don't understand how people treat others with suicidal ideation as criminals. This just pushed me more to the edge. And I wonder... how can they know?? This site?? SN in the toilet pipes?? :(

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

šŸš«Safety is a figment of the imaginationšŸš«
Jul 1, 2020
SN in the toilet pipes
i cant speak for anything else but this one i highly doubt. it would be so diluted with water and just, gone.
and i doubt it was anyone from this site, going through your posts aside from mentioning being close to doing it, i didnt see anything specifically saying that you were doing it.

D

davana

Sep 28, 2020
i cant speak for anything else but this one i highly doubt. it would be so diluted with water and just, gone.
and i doubt it was anyone from this site, going through your posts aside from mentioning being close to doing it, i didnt see anything specifically saying that you were doing it.

Yeah, purposefully I have been careful here. However, I have made a few mistakes down the road. I entered a FB group for suicidal ideation, soon I left it because I realized I was just joining a group like that with my real name. I also was kind of honest with my therapist last time we talked and she wanted to send me to the hospital, and was worried about the holidays. I promised I won't do anything, but might have been her. But, how did they know I was very close yesterday? That, I don't know. It really felt I was being interrogated. Lesson learnt, never be open about suicidal ideation with therapists or similar. They knew I had SN, which I never said to my therapist. It's just crazy...

D

davana

Sep 28, 2020
Suicide was considered a crime until the 1960s in most Western countries.
No wonder that this attitude hasn't disappeared yet...

Yeah, she even asked if I was planning in hurting anyone... of course not!!! Talking about suicidal ideation with anyone feels like I'm talking about how I want to commit mass murder...

Most people are just npc's, they don't question their culture or their beliefs & values..

Unfortunately, that's the case... And they think they are helping with that...

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It should be relatively easy to narrow it down to who called on you. It's sad that we have to hide our intentions and feelings, even here to some extent.

When it's finally my time to go I'm not gona say shit to anyone. I'm just gona disappear.

Nyvu

Nyvu

Nov 26, 2020
most people who get into positions of authority feel like they're waging a crusade and are blinded by their sense of self-righteousness. They'll find a way to pin any kind of crime or misdemeanour on you as long as it lifts their ego and makes them feel like they're fighting for justice. They're not interested in your well-being or your troubles, it's always about them at the end of the day.

D

davana

Sep 28, 2020
I'm confused. Who would have enough information to call the police on you? Who do you think it was? Someone here or your family, etc?

I have one message pending approval, but there I said thinking about that, it might have been my therapist. She didn't know specific details or plans, but she knew I would be alone for holidays and, well, holidays are a high risk season. I can't think of anyone else...

D

davana

Sep 28, 2020
From this site? How should that happen? How should we know the full name and address of any member posting that he/she sees his/her bus coming? And even if...why should we do that?

Yeah, most likely no. Although I should be careful and post with a vpn, which I don't. My therapist didn't know I had SN but they did know. This could have been tracked by any of my online activities, probably online shopping. If they track my IP they will probably see a lot of similar activity. I really feel I'm hiding a crime...

Reactions: Ghost2211
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
They should start a charity foundation supplying suicidal ppl with N or exit bags kit and death doulas
Let's organize a fundraiser
What demographic shall we target?

Last edited:
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Got to be very careful when interacting with anyone I just asked my therapist for better alternative for my meds next she called up members of my family and told lies about wanting to go of my meds now I'm on suicide watch I want to sue her.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have been treated like I am a person who should be kept at a distance and not talked to. I always wonder if some people either get enjoyment out of thumbing theirs noses down at us or if they wish we would just go away. I have been treat poorly since alot of people found out that I have mental issues. Like I always say, it is easy to judge, hard to understand. That is why Sanctioned Suicide is such a great place. WE have each other and the hell with the narrow minded morons. Love and caring to all here!!!!! Walter

UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
Maybe, They must have some sheeps and, we're just resources.

If you gonna try to hurt Yourself, we just put You on the hospital and give You some nice drugs, c'mon, be good boy!

Well, suicide is unnatural. We should fight, no matter how we suffering. Life is beautiful, don't remind us about this side of our world. Just be happy.

But we can't. That's it.

Also, family and friends gonna be sad and ashamed. Be good boy!

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
When the police came to my door they had zero hesitation telling me who called. I didn't even have to ask they just came out with telling me who called them. Unless you gave out personal information on this site it's very unlikely that the call came from here. Your family friends are Therapist sound like the most likely people.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
It's because they don't understand us and what we've gone through or are going through. Most of them think that thinking of ctb is crazy. When in reality it's logical majority of the time. It's our emotions and instinct that make us stay.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Why didn't you hang up on her? You aren't obligated to talk to anyone you don't want to.

Reactions: sadworld
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Yeah, she even asked if I was planning in hurting anyone... of course not!!! Talking about suicidal ideation with anyone feels like I'm talking about how I want to commit mass murder...

I really hate that.

Reactions: _Minsk