• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Some people in my life try to push me to improve fast and recover but sometimes I feel like it does the opposite for me. It makes me feel judged and criticized. I feel like a failure. I want to care about what other people think less but what if they're right about stuff. I'm so confused. I don't know when I should stand up for myself or if I even need to. When I'm being treated like a doormat and when I'm not. I'm just so confused. I want to go at my own pace but I feel like I should already have a job and my own place. I just feel so broken.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Nobody recovers quickly.
Recovery is something that takes time and always has its own pace. It's exhausting when suddenly you have to quickly get certain things like a job, but as I say, everything takes time. Don't let others pressure you.

As for employment, I think you should get one, but try to make it something simple and enjoyable to avoid stress ruining your mental health. Don't be like me who suddenly got a job in a factory to screw up my back and mental health moving tons of boxes quickly for 11-12 hours every night...

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Some people like to push others to help themselves so that they can get the satisfaction of helping someone without ever having to actually do anything for them. Let's say you do manage to help yourself out of whatever situation you're in, well now everyone who's ever given you any sort of advice can believe they have free reign to take credit for it even when all they did was pressure you and make it more difficult.