Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
I wish mine didn't. I could've died years ago with no guilt.

• Love
Reactions: Justinian and casctb
casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020
I feel the same way, though, if I were to guess, some would want a loving family because they never had that in their life. Because their family doesn't care about them, that could be a reason why some commit suicide in the first place.

Reactions: Bct and Red
moonchild

moonchild

Student
May 8, 2020
I think it's very natural to want people to like you, especially family who are "supposed" to be the ones closest to you. So it feels bad when they don't. Makes me feel like, if my own mother doesn't care about me, who will?

• Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Bct, Red and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
For me, I'm human and just want another human to appreciate me while I'm still alive. Nobody does that so I crave affection.

• Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Bct, HappyMstake and 3 others
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
I could see your point of view. It's really nice to be loved by the family but that adds weight into consideration when you want to leave.

On the other hand, some aren't able to experiencing love & support, especially from family. They can't bear this loneliness and wish to die. It's understandable when people are confused with the "other side" since perhaps they haven't experienced it. Wish the problems can be solved just by exchanging places, but that's not possible.

In the end, this could be applicable on other reasons too. Some people want to die because lack of money, yet others want to die despite having a lot of money.

• Love
Reactions: casctb