Status
Not open for further replies.
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
As topic.
Bruh why would they. I mean some people care, are a bit more compassionate, emphatic. But generally people don't and I think rightfully so. Imo a suicidal person doesn't deserve compassion*most of the time*. I'd feel guilty for exploiting people's compassion. If you're suicidal you either go through or don't. It's a personal decision why involve other people. Idk there's plenty of hate and self-hate in me so my view might not be rational. Nobody wants a burden in their life, a suicidal person is one. And imo it's normal to cut people like that off. If you show compassion to a suicidal person there's a strong chance they'll exploit you, unintentionally even. Especially if they don't do anything to recover.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Many really depressing viewpoints in this thread. Not the best for venting, just feel slightly worse. Appreciate the input from others. Just need to try and survive tonight and tomorrow whatever happens for now. I had a few days where I could try to prepare myself for whatever happens.

Personally think it's just people not understanding or casting judgement or humanity being selfish, but I don't know exactly and it all feels pretty shit. It doesn't feel like the level of help and support administered is "fair". Some get more help than others. I'd probably get more help if I was very elderly or really young? Which sucks. It's like nothing to find a home for some people, and for me I'm just stuck being homeless.

@RainAndSadness, @Anxieyote can you close this before it gets worse (for me). Doesn't seem right to outright delete it. It's a still resource for how unfair things get and some people might hit it on the nail even if the views are depressing.

• Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83
Status
Not open for further replies.