Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
. I want to die as I have lived: nameless, faceless, alone, unknown to anyone.

Just something to think about maybe--- Are you hiding your talents in some way?

Reactions: illbehave
illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
Did anyone here ever see such a stream?
I have seen a few. I always pray for their soul and spirits journey and they are at peace. People have no IDEA what is going on with someone else, the rude comments Infuriate me.

Reactions: dec132013 and Meditation guide
dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
How many people would want or like to livestream? And how many of us would NOT?
I've always been a pretty private/quiet person, but I wouldn't want to live stream because if I fail I'll have to experience my lowest moment being plastered all over the internet.

Also your bowels empty when you die, don't feel like having the very last footage of my existence to be me pissing/shitting my pants ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: DyingAlf and Meditation guide
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
The motives vary between revenge to attention and somewhere in between. I would never even think to do such a thing as I'm already bitter about having to CTB while the people I loathe get to continue life. Why would I make a spectacle out of it?

Reactions: demuic
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
The motives vary between revenge to attention and somewhere in between. I would never even think to do such a thing as I'm already bitter about having to CTB while the people I loathe get to continue life. Why would I make a spectacle out of it?
I feel that, there's many evil people (even in my life) who happily live their life, inflicting their abuse and selfishness on others, without considering anyone or feeling any guilt, while I'm the one who wants to ctb. What a life...

Reactions: Wayfaerer
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Just something to think about maybe--- Are you hiding your talents in some way?

I am not sure if you are being ironic or if your question is serious. I love irony, so if you are ironic, that's cool.

If you are being serious, I have no clue what to answer coz I don't understand the question.

:pfff:

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
People believe what they wanna believe to justify their actions

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
Hi All.
I am curious, thoughts about people live streaming their demise, and some of us are Absolutely Private about it? I hold no judgment. I know There is No Way I would live Stream. In fact, I have things set so my family does not need to id me. Thoughts ???
I think they Livestream the same way we leave notes when we attempt suicide, it's to point out to the people involved that they didn't give a damn and want to make a point about it publicly. For the same reasons as you probably, I wouldn't want my death to be livestreamed either. As much as we hate to admit it, suicide leaves a stigma to the family and those involved, not to mention other people will make fun of you and your character even after death. Imagine you as a person is still dragged to the mud even after your death. People are not gonna have nice things to say about you even after you die, I reckon. You'd be the butt of jokes on the internet too.

Reactions: demuic