• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe people feel relieved by this as they no longer feel trapped, they know that existence soon enough won't be their problem and it won't be able to matter to them so this brings them relief. But anyway I wish you the best.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is a very common phenomenon.
I was also very satisfied after receiving SN and antiemetics.

If you know that someone, for example, suffers from depression and has become much happier day by day, it means that they could have decided to CTB.
Experts warn against this behavior and advise people to pay attention to it. Of course, the advice is addressed to healthy people.

The person is probably just happy that he or she has found a solution to his or her problems.
Of course, this is a temporary mood.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I understand. It's a liberating sensation. I just hope my SN is pure enough because purity was not indicated on the website. I'm gonna have to test it and if it's not pure enough... then fucking hell. I'll order from another source.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I believe it is due to the fact that you (perhaps subconsciously) realize that you have a way out and no longer have to deal with the current existing problems and suffering (as well as any future suffering down the road). Of course, there is however another obstacle that gets in the way, which is the self-preservation (the survival) instinct, which will interfere with your attempt to CTB regardless of the method you choose. There are people who overcome it and managed to go through with their attempt but it is not easy and it will vary between each individual as each person's self-preservation instinct will vary.

Reactions: Forveleth
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If you know that someone, for example, suffers from depression and has become much happier day by day, it means that they could have decided to CTB.
Experts warn against this behavior and advise people to pay attention to it. Of course, the advice is addressed to healthy people.
Very true!

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
You made a choice that will potentially lead to you being happier (or avoiding sadness in this case) in the long run. You feel good about that. It's pretty common and is a red flag for suicide.

futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
I believe it is due to the fact that you (perhaps subconsciously) realize that you have a way out and no longer have to deal with the current existing problems and suffering (as well as any future suffering down the road). Of course, there is however another obstacle that gets in the way, which is the self-preservation (the survival) instinct, which will interfere with your attempt to CTB regardless of the method you choose. There are people who overcome it and managed to go through with their attempt but it is not easy and it will vary between each individual as each person's self-preservation instinct will vary.
i really dont feel like i have any si or nervousness at all, i think its because my life is logically not worth living, but we will see when the time comes

Reactions: divinemistress36