• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've read enough reports of people in terrible pain so they call for an ambulance that it isn't how I choose to ctb. Of course there are more who succeeded. My stomach already hurts most of the time as it is and I can't imagine putting in something that might cause that even worse.

Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
For me personally it's a combination of reading the posts of failure... and the possible vomiting. I have a hard time drinking the nasty shit for colonoscopy prep so I'm afraid I couldn't keep it down. Also I dont want to gamble on something where dose and accuracy is important.

Reactions: Meditation guide
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Dose and accuracy are going to be essential for most methods of ctb, especially anything ingested.

Reactions: PrincessInWhite and Homecoming
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
One question that is on my mind is: why are we testing it? It's a salt, very commonly used for preserving food. It's not a lucrative narcotic that is typically cut with other substances. It's for pickling pork and eggs!

That said, has anyone posted about receiving a bad order?

Reactions: checkouttime
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I could be cut with something which would lower the purity of it. In which case it wouldn't be wise to use it.
I understand *our* need to test it - the stakes are high - but someone in Russia is not thinking she's sending my SN to someone who's suicidal; she's thinking she's sending it to someone with a lot of tomatoes to pickle...

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
but someone in Russia is not thinking she's sending my SN to someone who's suicidal; she's thinking she's sending it to someone with a lot of tomatoes to pickle.
Either way it is something we are going to ingest, so it needs to be pure even if it's used in food. People do buy quantities of things and cut it down to make a profit and this may be no different.

A

augustwest

Aug 27, 2021
It seems weird because some say there's not much pain and out here say it is so painful. I hope mine isn't so painful I'll have to get help. It's also supposed to be peaceful but it seems like it varies for everyone in severity and discomfort

Reactions: aminend