nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I'm sure you've seen my issues spread across multiple threads and can put two and two together as to why I'm not doing so well relationship wise, but I'd like to stop thinking about my own problems for now. Feel free to vent and write anything you need here:)

Reactions: GentleJerk
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
I'm an ass and I lied a lot so yea

• Hugs
Reactions: bubo, September5th and nightnightnitrite
D

deathbecomesus

May 14, 2022
My ex is a narcissist and/or sociopath and I have quiet BPD. Perfect combination for an implosion.

• Hugs
Reactions: sourokraandfish, l0stc4use, Spiritual survivor and 1 other person
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Is there no hopes of getting back together):

You described my relationship to the T. Is it still affecting you to this day?
No she done with me but I uh do hope she's happy and I wish I could take a lot of shit back but it is what it is .

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
No she done with me but I uh do hope she's happy and I wish I could take a lot of shit back but it is what it is .
I'm sorry): What made you lie and treat her that way? It sounds like you really liked this girl<3

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Because we were idiots of two completely different and incompatible kinds. Incidentally, "last" means I'm still in it.

• Hugs
Reactions: akana, OpheliasFlowers and nightnightnitrite
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Because we were idiots of two completely different and incompatible kinds. Incidentally, "last" means I'm still in it.
Are you going through a break up or trying to work it out?

S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
I'm sorry): What made you lie and treat her that way? It sounds like you really liked this girl<3
Just had and still have a wild life didn't really have myself together still don't and I hadn't dated in awhile before I meant her . I didn't even wanna talk to anyone . We were just friends then shit just happened . She had herself together and was doing gd I kinda wish I just stopped at friends and she meant someone who didn't have a past and wasn't getting introuble at the time . Live and learn tho

• Hugs
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I am poor yet she wanted me to marry her and have kids in this economy..I was really not ready and it was surely going to be a miserable life ...she left me and married someone who was "ready"

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un-, lofticries, S like suicide and 4 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Just had and still have a wild life didn't really have myself together still don't and I hadn't dated in awhile before I meant her . I didn't even wanna talk to anyone . We were just friends then shit just happened . She had herself together and was doing gd I kinda wish I just stopped at friends and she meant someone who didn't have a past and wasn't getting introuble at the time . Live and learn tho
I'm sorry<3 Are you hopeful someone else will come along someday when you're ready or was that your breaking point that pushed you to this site?

September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
I was too immature and fucked things up. I gave my best and was a good boyfriend most of the time. But some things never go away (specially if you, like me, manage to kill that sparkle she has for you).
Jealousy and drinking episodes (which are connected to my self hatred). Pretty much it. She also had her own set of personal stuff to work on.

• Hugs
Reactions: bubo, akana, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I am poor yet she wanted me to marry her and have kids in this economy..I was really not ready and it was surely going to be a miserable life ...she left me and married someone who was "ready"
Do you miss her or know if she's happy with that life?
I was too immature and fucked things up. I gave my best and was a good boyfriend most of the time. But some things never go away (specially if you, like me, manage to kill that sparkle she has for you).
Jealousy and drinking episodes (which are connected to my self hatred). Pretty much it. She also had her own set of personal stuff to work on.
I'm sorry, we all have our faults, it's good you at least recognize them. Do you still have contact with her?

Reactions: Ashu
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
I'm sorry<3 Are you hopeful someone else will come along someday when you're ready or was that your breaking point that pushed you to this site?
One of the things another was one of my family members passed away and pretty much been introuble with the law since my teens also homeless rn so yea.hopefully shit gets better for me tho idk.

• Hugs
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
One of the things another was one of my family members passed away and pretty much been introuble with the law since my teens also homeless rn so yea.hopefully shit gets better for me tho idk.
A family member loss is the worst, I always naively thoughts I'd have them forever:,) Do you have a job or place to stay for at least a couple of nights out of the week? I hope things start falling back into place for you soon!

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Do you miss her or know if she's happy with that life?
I miss her alot..the best thing that ever came to my life...I really don't know if she is happy..I normally stalk her on FB she looks okay though but you know social media can be deceiving

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Ashu and nightnightnitrite
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
A family member loss is the worst, I always naively thoughts I'd have them forever:,) Do you have a job or place to stay for at least a couple of nights out of the week? I hope things start falling back into place for you soon!
Yea my aunt for now but soon I gotta go to a hotel with my peeps and I hope the best for you as well. I have no job rn but hopefully I find one

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and nightnightnitrite
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I was young and immature and wanted my cake and eat it too.

Now all I want is a small measure of peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and nightnightnitrite
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
She went to a Seminary to get a masters in theology but then figured if she was a guy she couldn't live with someone as a couple, so we were done; all dropped at one time out of the blue. Yep that was a good time and a long story.

• Hugs
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
if she was a guy she couldn't live with someone as a couple
"If she was a guy she's couldn't live with someone as a couple" is what I am having trouble understanding. If she was with a guy or if she was a god since she studied theology. I'm sorry I'm having trouble following and would like to understand<3

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
If she was a male priest studying there would be no living with a girlfriend. So she flipped it even though she couldn't be a priest anyway, since she was studying there (but not going to be a priest anyway) she shouldn't be living with a boyfriend. But alas after our breakup there was word she was too "touchy" with a student priest.

• Hugs
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
If she was a male priest studying there would be no living with a girlfriend. So she flipped it even though she couldn't be a priest anyway, since she was studying there (but not going to be a priest anyway) she shouldn't be living with a boyfriend. But alas after our breakup there was word she was too "touchy" with a student priest.
That's very odd indeed. I'm not going to lie, it sounds like you definitely dodged a bullet. If someone told me that as a breakup excuse I'd probably laugh from the absurdity.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Ya it was a doozy. Not a good outcome. We both had issues so it was a TNT bundle with the fuze lit when we met, living together was just adding some nitro to the pile.

• Hugs
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Ya it was a doozy. Not a good outcome. We both had issues so it was a TNT bundle with the fuze lit when we met, living together was just adding some nitro to the pile.
I'm sorry, how do you feel about it now?

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
It's long in the past and I'm not bitter with her, more mad at myself for walking into an obvious bad situation but doing it anyway. Now it's a "oh yeah you think that was a bad breakup . . . " story. A good interpretation of it was on "Kids in the Hall" skit where the psychiatrist is asking this guy why he stays in an obviously bad relationship, each story the patient tells gets worse. Pretty funny and I miss that show a lot.

• Hugs
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
It's long in the past and I'm not bitter with her, more mad at myself for walking into an obvious bad situation but doing it anyway. Now it's a "oh yeah you think that was a bad breakup . . . " story. A good interpretation of it was on "Kids in the Hall" skit where the psychiatrist is asking this guy why he stays in an obviously bad relationship, each story the patient tells gets worse. Pretty funny and I miss that show a lot.
I'm glad you were able to move on but yeah, it's always those "what if I never entertained this in the beginning" thoughts that get to me too. But that was something I never thought I'd here happen in real life, definitely belongs on a tv show forsure!

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
She fell in love with someone else. She was my best friend and everything; I have no one now. Hurt, too, because she lost interest in me weeks before she told me. So, essentially, just hopped onto this new guy ten minutes after ending it with me. She seems happier, too. She talks to me about them, and she says and does shit she'd never did with me. Brutal, heh. That's life though. Everyone is just a ticking bomb waiting to hurt someone close to them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: akana, outatime_85, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
She fell in love with someone else. She was my best friend and everything; I have no one now. Hurt, too, because she lost interest in me weeks before she told me. So, essentially, just hopped onto this new guy ten minutes after ending it with me. She seems happier, too. She talks to me about them, and she says and does shit she'd never did with me. Brutal, heh. That's life though. Everyone is just a ticking bomb waiting to hurt someone close to them.
That sounds disgusting I'm sorry. It doesn't seem like being around her is any help, could you ghost her or pretend she doesn't exist? Or at the least, say "I don't really care about whoever you're seeing". It seems she's nothing but bad news.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Un-
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
That sounds disgusting I'm sorry. It doesn't seem like being around her is any help, could you ghost her or pretend she doesn't exist? Or at the least, say "I don't really care about whoever you're seeing". It seems she's nothing but bad news.
I haven't told her, but internally I don't care anymore. It won't be long before she gets the message and leaves me be, hopefully. I'll find comfort in my misery. I'll find solace in isolation, heh. What else can be done? That's life.

• Love
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I haven't told her, but internally I don't care anymore. It won't be long before she gets the message and leaves me be, hopefully. I'll find comfort in my misery. I'll find solace in isolation, heh. What else can be done? That's life.
I'm sorry it's gotten to this point, what a shitty person): <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Un-