• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
I literally don't see a point of me being alive. I feel like I wasted 18 years of my life to come to the conclusion that I got no strive, ambition nor reason to keep existing. I have come to realize that no one benefits or gains anything from me being around people and family because I am literally a ghost that no one acknowledges.

My dad had a son before, his son got killed and my dad got tramutized. Why bring me to life then? To fill your hole in your heart by bringing somekne as useless as me to the world? I just don't seem to get it. I don't even care if I sound condescending or not, I don't give a fuck about my life to consider if I am doing something right or wrong.

Due to my poor living conditions and me being a huge procrastinator and having 0 confidence and esteem, I haven't made a change, and I don't want to because the easiest way is the most reliving way by the end of the day for me. I don't care about my parents, I have a brother and sister who have higher potential than me in everything, I am just a waste who wishes to just give up and let everyone else move on with their lives as they usually do.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I think it's because of survival instinct. We're programmed to survive and stay alive at all costs. Ctb is difficult because it goes against our biology. The mind and the pain and suffering endured overpower the body's subconscious and innate desire to live. People who ctb have to defy their biological instinct of self preservation and survival

OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
It's against our biology most (I say most because it's possible for certain mental illnesses to alter that) people who are suicidal don't want to die per se, they want relief from the pain and death is the surest way to do that. Not to mention that most people are also afraid of pain otherwise throwing yourself in front of a moving train would be more popular than pills because the former is 100% sure to work.

S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
Well it's quite unfortunate to me at least that it's going to take time for me to kill myself in a swift way, so I have to stay as misrable as I am until I find the right moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eudaimonic
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I literally don't see a point of me being alive. I feel like I wasted 18 years of my life to come to the conclusion that I got no strive, ambition nor reason to keep existing. I have come to realize that no one benefits or gains anything from me being around people and family because I am literally a ghost that no one acknowledges.

My dad had a son before, his son got killed and my dad got tramutized. Why bring me to life then? To fill your hole in your heart by bringing somekne as useless as me to the world? I just don't seem to get it. I don't even care if I sound condescending or not, I don't give a fuck about my life to consider if I am doing something right or wrong.

Due to my poor living conditions and me being a huge procrastinator and having 0 confidence and esteem, I haven't made a change, and I don't want to because the easiest way is the most reliving way by the end of the day for me. I don't care about my parents, I have a brother and sister who have higher potential than me in everything, I am just a waste who wishes to just give up and let everyone else move on with their lives as they usually do.
There isn't a point to life. There just isn't.

All you can do is figure out what makes you happy and try and pursue it. If other people are "more successful" who cares. You're 18 you have lots of time.

That being said, if you want to give up that's also your choice. I hope either way you find some satisfaction.