LifeDestroyedMe

LifeDestroyedMe

Antipsychotics ruined my life.
Jul 19, 2023
I'm suicidal because my health got destroyed by antipsychotic injections. I have severe brain damage and anhedonia. Wbu?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sombie, SaffronSugar6, DyingToDie123 and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because existing is something completely undesirable in every single way, I think it's such a dreadful curse having the ability to suffer so extremely, there is nothing appealing about this futile process of waiting around to die, destined to suffer and decay. Only non-existence is ideal for me, I've always wished to not exist as to me that is true peace from everything and the only relief, existence is just an unnecessary harm.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Librarian, pinkribbonscars and 4 others
Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
I never wanted to live how I lived. Not at all. But I did. Split myself off from reality and lost myself to pointless mind games and increasing madness. Now I am wide awake and my life seems to be destroyed on all levels. All behind me is waste and shame and horrible and all self-inflicted while I had every opportunity in the world. I just enjoy the idea of no longer being myself. It is immensely attractive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Librarian, LifeDestroyedMe, AvoidingMyself and 1 other person
B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
Im miserable, hideous, and alone. Im not someone capable of being desired and I no longer find joy in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Mtilla and LifeDestroyedMe
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Because I can't live the way I want to. I earn not bad to rent an expensive apartment in an elite area, go to good restaurants but this is not the standard of living that I would like. I want a lot of money and power to take revenge on those I hate. I can't be happy if I don't destroy the lives of those who hurt me
I'm suicidal because my health got destroyed by antipsychotic injections. I have severe brain damage and anhedonia. Wbu
It's terrible to imagine what the doctors did to you - most doctors are idiots. I know this because I have rheumatism and I had to study pharmacology and I am very good at it and it is so scary to meet idiots among doctors who do not even know about such a group of drugs as monoclonal autoantibodies! The worst thing about this is that doctors do not bear any responsibility for what they do with patients. I also have a terrible story about how I suffered because of an idiot doctor, but I don't want to tell it - fortunately it was a temporary discomfort.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeDestroyedMe
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Because existing is something completely undesirable in every single way, I think it's such a dreadful curse having the ability to suffer so extremely, there is nothing appealing about this futile process of waiting around to die, destined to suffer and decay. Only non-existence is ideal for me, I've always wished to not exist as to me that is true peace from everything and the only relief, existence is just an unnecessary harm.
My most terrible memory is the first time I realized that I exist - this is the first meaningful memory - I was sitting in a sandbox in a white cotton swimsuit with a blue sparrow pattern and was terribly unhappy with the new sensation - the feeling of realizing that I consciously perceive this world and my existence - I screamed and cried fiercely and cried simply because I did not like it)))

Mtilla

Mtilla

Oct 29, 2021
I am over 40 and so so alone. I have nobody that loves me. My dementia mother will die soon. I live in fear, have social phobia. I got pregnant by a mentally abusive boyfriend 3 years ago and killed the baby by very late abortion with giving birth after killing him with a pill. I regretted it the moment I swallowed the pill. But fearful of life and caring for life. I now am to old but can't live without my son or a child . I can't live with myself and the desicion I made. I wish killing myself was easier. I am thinking of drinking something and die in my sleep. Or just walk into the ocean abroad and drown. Nobody would care.

• Hugs
Reactions: pyroxenic, LifeDestroyedMe and outrider567
singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
It is not "suicidal". voluntary death is simply resorted to when we can no longer. "suicidal" is a dirty word they want us to use as an identity, as a label.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, GasMonkey and LifeDestroyedMe
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I don't have my Mum anymore, and she was the only one who had any love for me. I'm hoping to go in the next few years, but everything is getting harder and I'm not sure how easy it'll be go to by then.

• Hugs
Reactions: pyroxenic, Sweet Tart and LifeDestroyedMe
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I've tried everything I can think of, for years and years, and can no longer avoid the reality that I'm in a rut that I can't find a way out of. My family is sick of having me around in the state I am in. It feels like the path ends here.

• Hugs
Reactions: pinkribbonscars
O

ollo

Jul 4, 2021
Permutations are far too many, few of them might get a better chance in life

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
Several reasons. I fell in love with a narcissist many years ago. I lost all the opportunities I worked for. I lost my sanity.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and LifeDestroyedMe
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I'm suicidal because my health got destroyed by antipsychotic injections. I have severe brain damage and anhedonia. Wbu?
A breakup and the consequent feeling afterwards, I made a fairly lengthy post on it

Edit: the post is HERE anyone is interested.

Last edited:
O

ollo

Jul 4, 2021
My anxiety is killing me from inside. I can't open up to anyone, cause judgement and it will have consequences. I featr them. I had panic long back which messed up my life, followed by tinnitus which left me 6 months of horror and sleepless nights. Worst of all I'm not a bright or brilliant person. All these situations left me lagging behind and left to bite the dust. Everyday is a struggle to understand or reason for existence, making stupid decisions. Feeling low and bad about myself. Not able to look into the eye of others and converse with anyone. Feeling like a fragment of useless and worthless shit which some how got placed in between people of high worthy and intellect. Also im not smart or crisp in my thoughts or actions, i can't understand anything other person is saying. Asking doubts or saying I didn't get anything is is looked down and considered at unfit for fast paced work life. That's why since I'm useless anyway, why not just peacefully drift to death. Also I have no family that cares for me. So I live alone in the a crowd.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
I've had my fair share of trauma, and I don't want to get older. I've known I'd end up leaving by CTB since I was 13 or so. Most importantly, I want to decide myself when I want to leave this world. I do not want to wait until death gets me - and I assume I'll still live for a long time if I don't do something about it. Basically, I want to live the next few years "happily" and do whatever I want to do before I leave.

• Aww..
Reactions: ChangeWaiter, StolenLife, LifeDestroyedMe and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't see any bright future ahead of me.

Reactions: ChangeWaiter, Kurai and LifeDestroyedMe
Lavender Dreams

Lavender Dreams

serial vapist
Nov 5, 2022
Because I was hurting on my own, got closer to death than I ever imagined and fucked it up.

Only to come back to square one, reminiscing how horrible the experience of failure is, while crying in my bed alone.

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Hella trauma from 23 yrs of various forms of abuse. But tbh it didn't stopped when I moved away in 2021 it just lessened.
Now as I've started to heal & experience that basic human right (?) Of feeling worth in my life, joy, a right to live... I wasn't allowed to feel those things. The abuse would increase if I tried. Im just coming to that revelation now. It's really sad/heavy.

Anyway on top of that I now have a plethora of health issues both mental & physical. Me living isnt even possible to me anymore honestly. It's too fucking much. I didn't ask for this. I just wanted really basic things like experiencing joy without being abused for it... but alas. As I've finally moved away I'm too fucking consumed with health issues and shit. I'm just over this struggle.

UnfeelingVoid

UnfeelingVoid

Black Hole
Jul 21, 2023
Regret and self loathing over my past actions, and a lack of interest in any field of work for the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: ChangeWaiter and ollo
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
There's no reason to live when I'm not even in the right body to begin with. I'm a target for sexual abuse, and manipulation. Life is so pointless to me despite my best efforts. All I want is to exit something I never asked for in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Despite my young age, I am very tired of life.

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Bpd, adhd, depression, dyslexia, not seeing anyway I can live a proper fulfilled life

• Love
Reactions: pyroxenic
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I am traumatized beyond repair and I'm starting to show signs of schizophrenia.

• Aww..
Reactions: HAKMKS
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Mistreatment and overdose with cortisone. Caused massive symptoms of poisoning and side effects, which partially disappeared again. Permanent damage: severe depression and anxiety, water retention in the face, resulting in dysmorphophobia.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HAKMKS and outrider567
sylver

sylver

Dec 17, 2021
Bipolar disorder jas wrecked me beyond belief. I have my life completely in order now... university is doing great, I have a nice job, my family is healthy, we transitioned from lower class to middle class, I have a wonderful girlfriend, my meds are working... but the almost two decades of trauma beforehand has made me so numb that I barely care for all that and just want to go to sleep.

• Love
Reactions: pyroxenic
pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
My life is technically "better" than is was several years ago. But due to long term trauma and years of battling with my mental illnesse(s) it made me suicidal for almost a decade. And now feeling suicidal or passively suicidal is basically my deafult state? Its hard to describe. But i cant imagine myself being in a mental state where i am not suicidal 24/7.

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife
H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
Because my psych destroyed my life

Reactions: ChangeWaiter
LowlyBoy

LowlyBoy

Jul 10, 2023
one word: transgender

• Love
Reactions: skies, barelylivin, Snowstorm and 1 other person