DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Have been since I was a kid. I have journal entries from kindergarten about wanting to die. Just never really saw the point in life.

A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
I am recovering form anorexia which leads to extreme suicidal ideation, I became obsessive about suicide and kept talking to it about my friends who found it overwhelming and too much to deal with. They said I was doing it for attention. I also lost my best friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: DyingToDie123
C

cursedpro

Oct 17, 2023
Anhedonia + bad at every task I put my mind to.

• Hugs
Reactions: ChangeWaiter and DyingToDie123
SaffronSugar6

SaffronSugar6

I’m sorry
Oct 24, 2023
I'm suicidal because my health got destroyed by antipsychotic injections. I have severe brain damage and anhedonia. Wbu?
i'm so sorry to hear about what the medication did to you. did you get the brain damage from medication or a different accident?
Me? I've been hurt, abused and betrayed by people I have placed my trust in, so many times. I am incapable of understanding why people are cruel. People suddenly hate me , venomously, for no reason named, and no reason I can see, and nobody seems to care. I feel cursed. I'm a walking victim, a disgusting open wound in an infected world. Most of those who once cared for me are dead and I want to be with them. My heart is broken and I want the pain to stop.
I am recovering form anorexia which leads to extreme suicidal ideation, I became obsessive about suicide and kept talking to it about my friends who found it overwhelming and too much to deal with. They said I was doing it for attention. I also lost my best friend.
I'm sorry to hear that. I had anorexia when I was a teenager, and I know recovery is very difficult. Are there people you can talk to you about it, other than your friends? Maybe they are scared and troubled by what you're saying?

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
neurological problems and autism. Aging. I can't bear to see my loved ones die sometimes and I don't want to live without them.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Stress, severe OCD, scoliosis, poor social life and skills and uncertanity about my future.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
When I imagine how nice an afterlife like heaven might be, where I'm happy forever, life seems so boring, bad and difficult. Why should I keep living in an objectively worse world when I can ctb and be in a perfect world where everything is perfect?
Why should I invest time and effort into normal life if I die anyway and all of it disappears, compared to the afterlife, where all the good things last forever?
Sometimes when I'm feeling bad, I start thinking about my perfect afterlife, and I want to die even more.
Also just depression in general makes me want to give up and stop living.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
just sick of life and living don't want to live anymore just want to end my life

Reactions: ChangeWaiter and sombie
burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
My life was full of problems, traumas, abuses, bullying, emotional neglecting, gaslight, emotional blackmail, poorly family structure and gender dysphoria.
As a consequence of these, I have several OCD, DEPRESSION, PTSD, ANXIETY AND DISSOCIATION.
I'm never free of pain in life, and I never was.
I think If I finally end this, I would help the world to become less painful to see.
Not cuz it's my fault, but cuz it's painful to watch a person you love slowly dying from an poorly mental health

sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
because I have given up on the idea of my life improving even if I became a billionaire tomorrow I would still want to end my life,also my paranoid schizophrenia and extreme anxiety makes it hard to enjoy even the most basic things that I used to enjoy.

Snowstorm

Snowstorm

Can you see me?
Oct 23, 2023
one word: transgender
i feel like its way past my chance to have a body i feel is mine, even if i did have the resources to get any gender affirming care.
the only thing that keeps me around is that i don't want to hurt people that consider me close. i regret leading them into a relationship with me since its the one reason i hesitate. (minus the fact that i don't have a solid plan.)

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Im just tired of life. It's time to move on.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
society is broken

men have no purpose

there are no faithful women left

Just a bunch of zombies

Living paycheck to paycheck

approaching 40

no big family

No house

No yard

People keep telling me to change my perspective or that I should take more pills

Therapy doesn't fix the problems with society

pills don't fix the problems with society

Nobody fixes the problems in society

rich men keep getting tax breaks while I suffer inflation

I've been milked to have literally 0 ambition anymore

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity.

I've heard about how much Jesus loves me so I want to go be with him. Do I not deserve this peace he brings?

lived in a tent while working full time, lived homeless for 3 years.

lived at over 35+ addresses. Haven't felt like I'm in my own home for the past 20 years. Mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted.

Im ready to die at this address, don't care to have another one any more

onetimereject

onetimereject

Living the life of a problem
Jun 18, 2023
My friend's suicide broke something in me. Now i'm living on borrowed time.

C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
I'm a burden to others much more than I'm useful. My mental state affects others in a negative way.

I'm somewhere on the schizophrenia spectrum. I promised to try and was trying for over a decade until my disorder destroyed everything again.

If it wasn't for my mom, I would have ctbd long ago. But she diligently took care of me all these years, one way or another and she doesn't deserve another trauma.
I think that once she's done, I'm done.
Also, I really want to get to the other side. This world has no place for me obviously, I just want the next stage. If it's hell, I'm fine with that. Hell is a place of suffering, just like what life feels like anyways, so nothing changes. If it's something else, even better, I wanna know what it is. If it's nothing, then great, nothing it is!

Last edited: