• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
My death date isn't until January 2019.

I want to see my family and best friend one last time, and I live far away from them so I won't get to see them until the holidays... even though I fucking hate the holiday season.

My suicide notes aren't finished yet.

And, because I was involuntarily hospitalized last month and everyone's been up my ass about it and not leaving me alone for very long, and I need to be alone for at least a few hours in order to be pretty damn sure that my plan is successful.

I

Ixtab

Sep 17, 2018
My death date isn't until January 2019.

I want to see my family and best friend one last time, and I live far away from them so I won't get to see them until the holidays... even though I fucking hate the holiday season.

My suicide notes aren't finished yet.

And, because I was involuntarily hospitalized last month and everyone's been up my ass about it and not leaving me alone for very long, and I need to be alone for at least a few hours in order to be pretty damn sure that my plan is successful.
What is your plan?

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
What is your plan?

Drinking just enough alcohol to loosen myself up, then taking a metric ass-ton of Ativan, tying a white or clear plastic bag around my head, and then hanging. I'd have everything all set up and rehearsed prior to actually going through with it to make sure I can pull off the timing between putting the plastic bag on my head, sticking my head in the noose, and kicking the chair. I want to give myself a good few hours after doing it just to make sure that by the time I'm found, I'm really dead.

whatsinmypocket

whatsinmypocket

Memelord
Oct 22, 2018
So when i tried to OD on prescription meds atleast it wasnt like i could stop it once they were in.
Like, what are a few seconds of potential suffering when you finally are at peace.
As for the last moments, for me it was just like sleeping, dont remeber anything past being really tired

I

Ixtab

Sep 17, 2018
Drinking just enough alcohol to loosen myself up, then taking a metric ass-ton of Ativan, tying a white or clear plastic bag around my head, and then hanging. I'd have everything all set up and rehearsed prior to actually going through with it to make sure I can pull off the timing between putting the plastic bag on my head, sticking my head in the noose, and kicking the chair. I want to give myself a good few hours after doing it just to make sure that by the time I'm found, I'm really dead.
Very elaborate, you must have spent quite some time and intelligence for your plan. Chapeau!
It appeals to me, although I would be scared to mess it up by getting drowsy of alcohol and benzo, and fall asleep on the chair... but that's just me...

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I'm waiting for my cat to die. Seriously. He's 11, has feline leukemia (though he's only been sick ONCE in his life, when he was a kitten and originally diagnosed), and loves me more than the sun (and he sure as hell likes that!). And I love him more than I've ever loved any person. When he dies, I won't be able to survive. But I'm afraid that if I died before him A he'd just go off his food (he did that when I was in the hopsital earlier this year....) or B he'd just go to a shelter and be euthanized because of his FelV status. I can't bear to put him through that (I've seriously had him since he was 5 weeks old).

JustcallmeChris

JustcallmeChris

Sep 16, 2018
I have a couple reasons honestly, I'm mostly still here for my friends because I don't want to upset them with my death. But other than that and fear like everyone has already said, i'm waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 in January and i'm also trying to make some music before I go just to see if maybe it makes me feel anything more than what I am right now.