G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Why are guns aren't allowed in the UK ??? They cause an instant death ….I'm so jealous for those who are in the countries like the USA who can get a gun easily. I hate that I'm denied the freedom to kill my self and end my miserable life….. I want gone, I hate it here …. I want eternal peace….

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also exist in the UK and I hate how this country is so anti-suicide. It disgusts me how we cannot just easily die in peace and are expected to suffer endlessly until we die anyway. I really do envy those who are peacefully not existing.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
They're banned because in the UK and most of the western world's culture, gun accessibility increases violence and murders inflicted on other people. With the exception of USA which has a very unique patriotic culture rooted in its history, where we see increased violence from gun control because of cultural backlash and pre-existing accessibility.

I would like to see guns remain banned in the UK to reduce violent crime and the generational trauma that follows it which leads people to be miserable and want to ctb.

But I'm sympathetic to your desire to ctb and the frustration of not having the means to do so :heart:

Reactions: Aburach, ICan'tThink, tiger b and 3 others
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Blame the Dunblane and Hungerford shooters I guess. The gun legislation in UK was really tightened after these shootings.

Reactions: tiger b and gardenfairy
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Blame the Dunblane and Hungerford shooters I guess. The gun legislation in UK was really tightened after these shootings.
Remember both but that doesn't explain all the other countries. Let's face it, the state knows better what's right and wrong for us. I, for one, welcome our overlords. 🙏

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm in the UK too, such a shitty dystopian country.
I'm sure that if I had something like a 357 magnum, then I would choose to use it as my main method.

Reactions: callen
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Probably because more folk would be likely to shoot each other than themselves.

N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
I know. I often fantasise about finding a gun on the pavement and shooting myself with it. I live in a rough area, so fingers crossed, lol.

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Im in the UK too but I went on a stag do to Poland years ago, was Called Beers, babes and bullets where you basically get shit faced go to strip clubs then go to a shooting range and get to fire an assortment of guns.

Would be really easy to book on something like that again and just shoot myself

Oobaar

Oobaar

Nov 5, 2023
I also would recommend renting a lane at shooting range.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I also would recommend renting a lane at shooting range.
If they're like Australia, the guns are on strings so you can't turn them around. Lol.