Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
I've always been a happy person for most of I child hood always laughing like to point that people ask me why do am I always smiling. And don't you think because my life was easy it was shitty I was fat then I got bullied a lot for that and being nerd made it worse but I always brushed it off like nothing. I had no friends and I would just come back home just do the H.W and watch Ben 10 or sth

Nowadays It's different and it's not aswell. I am way more cold and idaf about anything I've matured and became an enduring person but I am also that weak kid that had nobody. At least then I had a life dream. Now my dreams have been crushed so bad that I only wished that I could one day find a person to talk to maybe make a family with and even that dream was crushed I will never be loved nor experience it.

And with that sadness I became very lonely and just doing and act around people that I'm all OK and that sadness had sideffects like if a girl talks to me or just show basic acts of kindness Imagine some fantasy that would never happen.

Soon I became lifeless like they say a passenger in my own body desperately waiting to finish college so when I start a carrer I may go somewhere on a beach and wait till my end comes and even that I would probably not succeed in achieving.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cryone, Unknown21 and Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry you're in so much pain, I wish I could take it away so you could be happy. I was alone most my life too up until age 21 I was all alone so I know it's not a good feeling to have, I hope you can find peace and happiness in whatever you do. Sorry I couldn't be much help to you.

• Love
Reactions: Wake
Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
I'm sorry you're in so much pain, I wish I could take it away so you could be happy. I was alone most my life too up until age 21 I was all alone so I know it's not a good feeling to have, I hope you can find peace and happiness in whatever you do. Sorry I couldn't be much help to you.
Your kind words are enough... thank you