• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I agree partially because I don't believe in utopia. I am antinatalist.

But when it comes to needless emotional torture of oneself and taking stuff humans made seriously, absolutely. Still you have to keep in mind that there are plenty of young people here. Some things I read here often remind me of my younger self. It took me years to detach from brainwashing to an extent.

Reactions: AInilam
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I agree partially because I don't believe in utopia. I am antinatalist.

But when it comes to needless emotional torture of oneself and taking stuff humans made seriously, absolutely. Still you have to keep in mind that there are plenty of young people here. Some things I read here often remind me of my younger self. It took me years to detach from brainwashing to an extent.
I figured as much, it's still depressing. I might part from this community again because it's changed a lot--and I think that Tantarical was it? guy's video is to blame. It used to be a more discrete and niche community that took itself (the topic of ctb) and those who planned to go through with it more seriously. Now it just feels like a hangout for edgelords or people migrating from blacklisted communities like incels and white supremacists.

Last edited:
Reactions: nopointinlivingg
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I figured as much, it's still depressing. I might part from this community again because it's changed a lot--and I think that Taranaical was it? guy's video is what made this site so popular with the younger crowd, ironically. It used to be a more discrete and niche community that took itself and its members seriously.
That is kinda harsh because even if you can't relate to their pain it doesn't mean they are not suffering. But I understand that not relating makes you want to be elsewhere or by yourself. I am like that myself sometimes.

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
That is kinda harsh because even if you can't relate to their pain it doesn't mean they are not suffering. But I understand that not relating makes you want to be elsewhere or by yourself. I am like that myself sometimes.
Look, I've only got two more months to live. I'm starting to get picky where I spend my time. :ahhha:

But mostly it's just the lack of familiar faces--I went on a bit of hiatus from this site and I'm pretty sure most of the people I used to talk to are gone. I think the only two people I recognize now are Pluto and FuneralCry.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Umm yeah, can we cut the misogynist, sexist shit out? Go to 4chan if you want to shit on women.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and AInilam
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Look, I've only got two more months to live. I'm starting to get picky where I spend my time. :ahhha:

But mostly it's just the lack of familiar faces--I went on a bit of hiatus from this site and I'm pretty sure most of the people I used to talk to are gone. I think the only two people I recognize now are Pluto and FuneralCry.
I also came back few months ago after years of being away. SS did change a little bit but at least we are still free to express ourselves.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It's so true. Even the ugly, fat, disgusting ones with tons of baggage think they deserve a trillionaire with the body of a Greek god. I feel bad for young guys today.
Seriously?? You are here long enough to know that this kind of comments can trigger people. And very understandable!
I'm glad you seem to know what all ugly fat girls want. You must have had messages from loads of women, lucky you! Tell me, how does it feel to be a millionaire with the body of a greek god?

Sounds to me like the opposite is going on.

• Yay!
Reactions: AInilam