• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cottonbones346

cottonbones346

Time eats all his children in the end.
Dec 21, 2023
My best friend since 7th grade is getting my playstaion and my laptop even if its on its last leg, she gets the steam library though, i hope she can share with my older cousin. Whos getting the fun stuff for you?

Reactions: logi3535 and hot
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd either give them all to my friends or my younger cousin, depending on who wants them more. Hopefully they wouldn't fight over it.

Upvote 0
hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
To my homies ig, or to ss. idk if yall want all my playstation 4 horror games
I'd either give them all to my friends or my younger cousin, depending on who wants them more. Hopefully they wouldn't fight over it.
you have 18.888 posts rn lol, cool number

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Upvote 0
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Nephew. He can learn the delights of final fantasy's back catalogue from the very first release (yay for PS remastered). Dragon Age. Witcher. Baldurs Gate. The Trails series.

RPG for the win.

I think if I calculated the number of hours I've spent playing video games in my life it probably amounts to more hours than I've slept.

Upvote 0
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
My steam library has 1000s of games and I have 1000s of unclaimed keys for games too. I've no idea honestly, I don't know who would appreciate them, since the people I'm closest to on Steam have no idea I'm suicidal (except for one) and don't want anything back from me. They would just be sad I ctb. I'm NC with family too, so it's not like I have someone to give them to normally.

Upvote 1
A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
Probably my best friend since 1st grade. He always rips on my xbox one (he's got a ps4) so I thought I'd leave it for him. It was always something we joked about, and we have a lot of fond memories. I doubt he'll play on it, but it'd be a nice reminder to him. I'll probably give it to him around August.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
My niece and the rest of the family will get them but they might not be interested.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Don't care who gets what. I hope they fight over whatever I leave.

Upvote 0
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
i would probably sell anything of value, then just give the money to my parents so it can be of some use.

Upvote 0
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
my best and only friend, i've played or talked with her everyday since we met on a game 11 years ago ^-^ well she has everything on the library already probably but she gets the account. and my karambit tiger tooth cs2 skin. and all 35 of my beloved minecraft accounts (yes i have 35 yes i have a problem).

Upvote 0
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Me and family. It's about the one thing I have worth living for, my family.

Misunderstood, still family though. Some money for my cats as well

Upvote 0
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I don't really care about any digital media I have. As for my physical media, I've been building it up since I was very young (probably back in like 2010 or 2011)
and I know for a fact I'm not letting them go to someone I don't know, So I'd say probably my family members. One in particular I'm sure would take all of it if they do have enough space for it.

Upvote 0
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I have no one to give it to, so best to just put it in a pile and burn it.

Upvote 0
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
my ex, we already still have access to eachothers accounts and librarys though i don't go through anything of hers, i'm too anxious for that, i have nobody else to give it to, and i think she'd benefit from it the most

Upvote 0
lain_iwa

lain_iwa

see you in the next life
Apr 26, 2023
my friend! he'll get my steam games cuz family sharing and i'll also be sending him my ps5(still no games lol)

Upvote 0