D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
A pint of Diet Coke be good...................plenty of ice and lemon slice.
Diet Coke...your not Scottish!!
JK lol
edit:Whoops wrong person! I got confused with Su**ide vampire

Last edited:
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Beers and Jack Daniels for me lol

Reactions: Dead Inside unicorn and Deleted member 14386
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I wonder why? I have always been proud to be British, been here all my life. Although its not so much 'Great' Britain these days, too many changes.

No idea of your age but I've been around since the early 70's I have no problem whatsoever with change, my problem is with how nothing has really changed, from the Bnp to Britons first there has been no change, just a return to the same casual racism of my youth. And that is nothing to be proud of.

If I stuck around @Suicide_vampire I would head for your part of the world & I too regard myself as European

Reactions: Dark days, Quarky00, Deleted member 14386 and 1 other person
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Diet Coke...your not Scottish!!
JK lol
Nah I'm not Scottish and cant drink due to severe health problems and amount of meds I am on...........being in the West Country, Cider is the drink............
No idea of your age but I've been around since the early 70's I have no problem whatsoever with change, my problem is with how nothing has really changed, from the Bnp to Britons first there has been no change, just a return to the same casual racism of my youth. And that is nothing to be proud of.

If I stuck around @Suicide_vampire I would head for your part of the world & I too regard myself as European
I am 45 so been around since the 70's myself and seen far too much change sadly, each to our own opinions and how we view society, but for me Britain has gone to the dogs a long time ago. I dont know about racism, a heck of alot better now than in my childhood, has to be now a good % of UK inhabitants are from all over the world. Barely hear a native tongue these days, let alone regional accents.
@Soulless_Angel I truly love my accent, its part of me and proud of it-seriously...........to use a Cornish Phrase 'Tis Proper Job'............:happy::wink:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WEASEL1234, voyager and Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Nah I'm not Scottish and cant drink due to severe health problems and amount of meds I am on...........being in the West Country, Cider is the drink............

I am 45 so been around since the 70's myself and seen far too much change sadly, each to our own opinions and how we view society, but for me Britain has gone to the dogs a long time ago. I dont know about racism, a heck of alot better now than in my childhood, has to be now a good % of UK inhabitants are from all over the world. Barely hear a native tongue these days, let alone regional accents.
@Soulless_Angel I truly love my accent, its part of me and proud of it-seriously...........to use a Cornish Phrase 'Tis Proper Job'............:happy::wink:
oh sorry I confused your reply with Su***de vamp, this is surreal I grew up in Looe, Cornwall. An older Cornish bread an born would do the gardening for us, always that same phrase when we offered tea/coffee

F

Ferret

Feb 19, 2020
Cornwall here.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
Nowilltolive90

Nowilltolive90

Feb 17, 2020
Yorkshire, UK, I'd like to think of myself as a somewhat wise 20 something, if anyone wants to talk let me know

Reactions: marcusuk63 and Xena87
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
oh sorry I confused your reply with Su***de vamp, this is surreal I grew up in Looe, Cornwall. An older Cornish bread an born would do the gardening for us, always that same phrase when we offered tea/coffee

Looe's a shit hole, actually the whole of Cornwall is, it's where I am currently!
Cornwall here.

there's a few popping up from down here....

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Feb 16, 2020
From the Midlands here, but living in Wales.

Reactions: LostAllHope7651
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Looe's a shit hole, actually the whole of Cornwall is, it's where I am currently!

there's a few popping up from down here....
This is quite bizarre for me lol, yeah it is a shithole...but not as much as Polperro!
edit: just never expected someone from my homeplace to pop up

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I often wonder what is the point of Polperro, blink and you will miss it!!
Haha! Well if you plan to ctb, Cornwall is the place to do it. I plan to visit before
....except their bus schedules are shite!

Last edited:
Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I'm from UK, north west

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Me! well technically, I am from Northern Ireland.

• Love
Reactions: TimeTheTaleWereTold
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Haha! Well if you plan to ctb, Cornwall is the place to do it. I plan to visit before
....except their bus schedules are shite!

Aye, I won't say openly my plans but yes it's lush down here. Bus? what be those? ain't seen one in a while ;)

WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
I am and available for pm anytime. Very kind of weasel1234 to offer support at a personal level. Love to see this x
We spoke and it was all good.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
Xena87

Xena87

Queen of the night
Dec 9, 2019
I describe myself as Scottish first, then European, and finally British.

That's because you're Scottish! My mum is Welsh (and proud) and The Welsh, Scottish and Irish all hate the English lol.

Reactions: Suicide_vampire
Xena87

Xena87

Queen of the night
Dec 9, 2019
Oh and I'm from Bedfordshire, since we're all saying where we're from

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
lol may as well, I've no issue posing my private info, just coz I'll be dead within 8 months, but I don't like posts of others info. West midlands, nearest b-ham

edit: oops, this seems to be turning into a thread that's breaking the rules, I don't wanna be a buzzkill...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nutshell and Xena87
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
I think it's OK to share private info, but best done in pm for obvious reasons. Sometimes maybe someone needs more than just a text chat if they are truly struggling.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I think it's OK to share private info, but best done in pm for obvious reasons. Sometimes maybe someone needs more than just a text chat if they are truly struggling.
Yeah I guess the county isn't really personal info

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah I guess the county isn't really personal info
Yeah I was talking phone number or name stuff like that, location is not really an issue. Apart from full address haha

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
right lol!

Reactions: Suicide_vampire
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I share personal but not personal enough to identify me direct, I don't care if people know my area, see my anon blog and stuff, I don't think there are rules as such for the forum, more safety guidelines

Reactions: GreyMagic and Suicide_vampire
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
*waves*

Reactions: Nutshell and Suicide_vampire
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
I think it sometimes is a natural progression to share personal info. We connect on here about such a personal subject matter.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I think it sometimes is a natural progression to share personal info. We connect on here about such a personal subject matter.

it can be hard to know when not to step over that line, Ive been reached out too on social media, but that account is under a fake name!

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Very much so, but I'm a criminal and very security conscious. I'm currently using two vpns bridged by a RDC that allows TOR lol
edit only issue is the delay :/