• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Not like tonight or anything, but when the day comes, I don't want to die alone. I won't be able to tell anyone for fear of them stopping me, so I'm looking for an app that will let me livestream securely with folks from in here as I go. Does anyone know of any good ones?

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I am just hoping that you can get the proper pain medicine so this doesn't happen. As I said in your other thread, demand to go to a specialized pain clinic as they are the only ones who can prescribe opiates anymore. That is exactly what I did when my primary care physician refused to continue giving me prescriptions.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
That's where I was going, but even they have abandoned me. I didn't do anything wrong, like get kicked out for abusing or selling my meds. They just figured out the injections were helping and they said they're "not the kind of place to only hand out pain medicine." I'm still trying to find a place, but between the pain, and each doctors appointment getting treated like an addict and a drug seeker, it's wearing me down.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
That's where I was going, but even they have abandoned me. I didn't do anything wrong, like get kicked out for abusing or selling my meds. They just figured out the injections were helping and they said they're "not the kind of place to only hand out pain medicine." I'm still trying to find a place, but between the pain, and each doctors appointment getting treated like an addict and a drug seeker, it's wearing me down.

I am really sorry to hear that. I have chronic pancreatitis, and for 2 days I tried taking a herb called ashwagandha that blocked my pain pills from working. I obviously had no idea that the herb would do that. The pain was SO bad that I notified my roommate that I had no choice but to end it. I then thought to myself what changed and I figured it out. I completely understand your decision as I know if my doctors quit prescribing my pain pills, I would end it immediately. I am beyond disgusted that they would do this to someone who proudly served our country. :angry:

Reactions: chronicpainnomore
T

Tiburcio

Use Twitch and pray the streaming won't be deleted too soon.