• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

joydivision

joydivision

Aug 26, 2018
Google again i habe no idea
If you have time to watch:

And here's the global website

https://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/

But watch the 2 documentaries. They are good. I think they'd really strike a chord with many here...the intro of Zeitgeist: Addendum really says it all :

"The old appeals to racial, sexual and religious chauvinism, to rabid nationalist fervor, are beginning not to work." " …this business of who I am and weather I`m good or bad, or achieving or not, all of that`s learned along the way." "It`s just a ride…and we can change it any time we want. It`s only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money…" "…to realize that I had the game wrong, that the game was to find out what I already was."

"We were saying how very important it is to bring about in the human mind the radical revolution. The crisis is a crisis in consciousness. The crisis that cannot anymore accept the old norms, the old patterns, the ancient traditions. And, considering what the world is now, with all the misery, conflict, destructive brutality, aggression, and so on, man is still as he was. He is still brutal, violent, aggressive, acquisitive, competitive-and he has built a society along these lines."

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"....

Last edited:
Reactions: RM5998
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
As long as there are no people there count me in !

Reactions: Desperate_Soul and killmepls