• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
My seeds are germinating as we speak. First time grower. Any tips? Thanks. Share your experience as well if you'd like any mistakes you made.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Growing can become very competitive and every grower believes their method is the perfect one. But the best thing to do is to get some good reference books and join some of the online forums for hobbyists, such as Grasscity, 420.com or Growroom420. There's lots to choose from and you'll get the best, most up to date advice. Equipment, popular strains etc advance quickly. But the forums offer advice specifically for beginners.
It's a craft that can only be learned by doing it. You can avoid many mistakes by following the instructions and tips offered by experts and fellow cultivators, but do remember.. everyone makes mistakes during initial attempts. Providing you learn from said errors, no harm done. It's all a part of the learning process.
Carefully use the mathematical equations to identify the optimum light required for your crop and environment. Your success will depend largely on the amount of attention you are prepared to commit. Aside from that, any advice I could offer would be based on personal experience and preference. Those are things that you should define for yourself, in my humble opinion.
Very good luck and enjoy your new hobby.

• Informative
Reactions: Lost in a Dream