• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Who is more corrupt the Biden family or the Trump family?

• Biden's family

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trump's family

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • almost the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none of them (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think the Repuclicans focus too much on Hunter. Yes he is a drug addict, his job in Ukraine was questionable that they paid him such a high salary and yes he sleeps with hookers. But this is not enough to impeach Biden for. Joe Biden is not Hunter Biden but the Republicans like to keep silent on that. There gladly is no bloodguiltiness in our modern era. However I must admit the job in Ukraine sounded like corruption to me.

I there are clear hints that Trump as a business man made shady deals. Sometimes depending who asked he over- or undervalued his real estate. More and more court trials will prove that he is a conman and fraud. Still if Biden dies he might will become president again. I still could imagine that Trump could beat Kamala even from a prison cell.

From what I have read it seems plausible that if he won the presidency he could escape prison because the office is too important. But law professors have different takes on that.

For me both are corrupt, However the Trump family on a way higher level. Personally it seems plausible to me that the Kushner family sold secret documents to Saudi-Arabia. Why else should the Saudi government invest fucking 2,5 billion (!) in Kushner's firm. I laugh my ass off if someones says this does not sound fishy as fuck.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I think the Repuclicans focus too much on Hunter. Yes he is a drug addict, his job in Ukraine was questionable that they paid him such a high salary and yes he sleeps with hookers. But this is not enough to impeach Biden for. Joe Biden is not Hunter Biden but the Republicans like to keep silent on that. There gladly is no bloodguiltiness in our modern era. However I must admit the job in Ukraine sounded like corruption to me.

I there are clear hints that Trump as a business man made shady deals. Sometimes depending who asked he over- or undervalued his real estate. More and more court trials will prove that he is a conman and fraud. Still if Biden dies he might will become president again. I still could imagine that Trump could beat Kamala even from a prison cell.

From what I have read it seems plausible that if he won the presidency he could escape prison because the office is too important. But law professors have different takes on that.

For me both are corrupt, However the Trump family on a way higher level. Personally it seems plausible to me that the Kushner family sold secret documents to Saudi-Arabia. Why else should the Saudi government invest fucking 2,5 billion (!) in Kushner's firm. I laugh my ass off if someones says this does not sound fishy as fuck.
Probably the Trump family. Wait can Trump even run again from prison?

Last edited:
Reactions: noname223