• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Who will win?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another candidate

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In almost exactly one year there will be the election in the US.

I once predicted DeSantis would win. Currently it does not look like that. The surveys say Trump is the favorite to be the Republican favorite. Indeed I think he will be the Republican candidate. The surveys also say Trump was the favorite against Biden.

However personally my current prediction is Biden will be re-elected in case he does not die. I don't think independents will still prefer Trump when he reminds them that he is a conman that would abolish US democracy because he is too conceited to admit he lost a fair election. All the court trials proved that and he still pretends that bogus bullshit.

I go with the prediction model of US professor Allan Lichtman. The last prediction he gave was Biden will win. I am impressed by his prediction streak. He says pundits don't know shit never listen to them. He tried to find a scientifical model with thirteen keys to the White House. I will keep following his prediction. It is some time ago he publicly shared his prediction maybe it has changed since.

I will add Kamala Harris for the potential scenario that Biden dies. Sadly she is the most likely back-up candidate because she is Vice-president. She is horrendous though.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
In almost exactly one year there will be the election in the US.

I once predicted DeSantis would win. Currently it does not look like that. The surveys say Trump is the favorite to be the Republican favorite. Indeed I think he will be the Republican candidate. The surveys also say Trump was the favorite against Biden.

However personally my current prediction is Biden will be re-elected in case he does not die. I don't think independents will still prefer Trump when he reminds them that he is a conman that would abolish US democracy because he is too conceited to admit he lost a fair election. All the court trials proved that and he still pretends that bogus bullshit.

I go with the prediction model of US professor Allan Lichtman. The last prediction he gave was Biden will win. I am impressed by his prediction streak. He says pundits don't know shit never listen to them. He tried to find a scientifical model with thirteen keys to the White House. I will keep following his prediction. It is some time ago he publicly shared his prediction maybe it has changed since.

I will add Kamala Harris for the potential scenario that Biden dies. Sadly she is the most likely back-up candidate because she is Vice-president. She is horrendous though.
I think Biden and then maybe Trump. I think Trump has a strong fanbase and staunch supporters. There are people who support him no matter what. Personally I don't want any of them to win though.

Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
I think it's going to be Biden v. Trump (Round 2) but I have no clue who would win. The cons heavily outweigh the pros for both candidates and both have severe baggage.

As per usual, though, the American people will vote with their hearts rather than their brains.

B

Bodydysmorphia34

-
Oct 31, 2023
If it will be between Biden and Trump again, Biden would probably win again. The US isn't doing too bad economically to axe Biden and there will always be people who vote for Trump but nearly not enough to win.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I believe Trump is going to win unless something changes quickly. I'd rather he not, but I believe that the polls are accurate in most cycles, and that the public sentiment against biden is there. RFK planning to run as a moderate liberal will also be catastrophic.

• Informative
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
I hope Trump doesn't become president, that would be tragic.

• Informative
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
My general feel is the same as the previous 2. I think most Americans would prefer a Republican government, but can't deal with Trump's BS for another 4 years. Literally any other candidate would win in a landslide. But as it stands, Biden should be fine again.

• Informative