• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am not a US-citizen and have not watched his recent speech. I read that many political analysts called it one of his best speeches so far.
I wonder whether they sometimes give him uppers for such events. No hard drugs but there are probably some ways to squeeze the maximum out of him.
He also was way better than expected when he debated Trump but the expectations were low as fuck.
I like some of his policies and I would vote again for him (I would prefer Bernie Sanders though). Some of his decisions were really bold and without him Ukraine would now belong to the Russian empire.
However I think many experts in his administration do things for him/ the major work. I doubt he is fit enough for a regular 12 hours work day. And most world leaders have such a pensum on a regular basis. Probably more in Western countries.

I really would not be surprised if he ended up like Feinstein if he gets re-elected. However I would prefer dementia Biden over Trump any time. I saw a video where a Republican said if I had to choose between the dead Joe Biden or Donald Trump I would still choose Biden. Lol.
I think it is so sad that Kamala Harris is the vice-president she simply is not qualitifed for the job. And Trump would probably be the favorite against Kamala. I would prefer so much when Newsom was the vice-president. However in this instance identity politics is simply stupid. They only choose Harris because she is not white and a woman. Does ANYONE like her for the things she has done during her time in office? She might be responsible (partially) for the destruction of US democracy if Trump ripped her into pieces in the debates in case Biden died.

I think Biden clearly has deteriorated compared to his time when he was vice-president of Obama. He clearly is not that sharp anymore. However he is a way better president than Obama despite the fact Obama was probably in his prime and cognitively superior.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Between Biden and trump , people should vote Biden .
ALthough Biden is clearly suffering from dementia or some disease of that sort.

The Eeyorish One

The Eeyorish One

Oct 9, 2022
There is literally no way genocide joe is going to get re-elected. He's mentally incompetent, racist, supports genocide, etc etc. We're going to be stuck with some shitty republican and that's just a fact.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
It's unfortunate that the "greatest country in the world" is incapable of finding anyone that doesn't belong in a nursing home. Even with 300,000,000 people to choose from they are incapable of putting forward anyone even partially sane, rational, and fair.

It's just money grab. Both sides pander to what their constituents want and both sides never do anything. Then everyone eats it up when they says "it's the other sides fault".

How is it that the issues for both liberals and conservatives are getting worse while both sides keep voting for billionaires to pay less taxes?

If either party was serving either side wouldn't it feel like things would be getting better?

How dumb are Americans? Do liberals honestly believe a single democrat cares about them or their suffering? How are they all becoming millionaires too while condemning billionaires and voting for less taxes for billionaires?

High taxes doesn't mean the government gets that money. If you taxed multimillionaires at 90% like it used to be they will just pay their employees better to keep the money in the community instead of paying Uncle Sam. High taxes do not mean the government gets to frivolously spend more of your money. If this older generation is incapable of making it while paying the lowest taxes is in history then I guess todays old people are not as strong or intelligent as previous generations.

The old people there are going to milk the country dry until they are all dead and then let the dominos fall for the next 3 generations to clean up and the entire "liberal" Vs "conservative" will be the down fall of an entire country of idiots

The stories that are told about older generations won't be good.

Last edited: