• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I am. Hopelessness is a thing I have been struggling with for years, but recently there were times when I got a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel and then when I lost it, I got completely discouraged about my life. Regardless I have seen that light and I couldn't say that for the previous years. Regardless of how good/bad I am doing, the most important person in my life is having the time of her life right now, and I want to be there for when she turns 20, 30, 60 etc and witness the milestones. I also want to stay alive so that I can take care of my parents when they are older, I don't want them thrown into some elder home and be taken care of by some stranger. They have worked a lot and hard for my future, so I am not going to let those years of labour and support be in vain.

I have considered giving up on life, and it will get worse before it will get better, however, I think the time will come pretty soon where I won't have to browse this forum any more for comfort, though the support here is amazing.

Who here is still alive because of hope?

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
What's wrong currently that's causing feelings of hopelessness? Are those feelings rational?