• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I live with my mother but I dont plan to CTB till she dies. But if I were to leave her behind I would give her a bottle of N or SN so she would have a way out if the pain of losing a child becomes unbearable.

That you want to stay alive for your mother is a highly altruistic decision which I find commendable.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and Jolene40
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I am crying every night because of my mom :( I hate that I am in this position.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and BaconCheeseburger
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I've come to that realization as well. There's nothing wrong with defeat. We're only mortal humans, and death and decline is just a natural part of this earthly life unfortunately. It's inevitable, and I'm right there with you.

I did genuinely love my life at one point though, and I still love this creation. Despite all the death and suffering that it is currently cursed by, I still find it beautiful. That's why I put my faith in Jesus, so that I may have that again one day, permanently.
I love your words here. Nicely put.

Reactions: Taylor
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Hanging, most likely partial.

I don't know what park you're planning to hide yourself at but aren't you taking a great risk of being found / traumatizing some passerby kid?

Reactions: reznikoff
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I am 27 and I still live with my mother. Because I'm asian and also the first son in the family, no one is expecting me to move out from the house, not even after I get married. It's just the culture here. I am "destined" to live with my parents until they die.

Too bad, nobody knows I'm gay and suicidal. I'm somewhat a black sheep in the family due to my lack of financial success. I don't think they're going to mourn my death after I ctb. More like, the would feel pissed off for having to spend expensive money for my funeral. They would think I'm a useless son who only caused trouble.

• Aww..
Reactions: Fin, BaconCheeseburger and reznikoff
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know what park you're planning to hide yourself at but aren't you taking a great risk of being found / traumatizing some passerby kid?
There is a remote place where I won't be seen. I either traumatize my parents even harder by killing myself at home, or some random passer-by. I really don't care anymore, I didn't ask for this.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
There is a remote place where I won't be seen. I either traumatize my parents even harder by killing myself at home, or some random passer-by. I really don't care anymore, I didn't ask for this.

I understand. I wasn't sure about the park at first because all the parks in my area are filled with children and don't exactly have a secluded place to CTB lol

Reactions: Chalken
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I'm 24 years old and I live with my mother but that's one of the reasons why I'm gonna do it in a hotel. No need to be a burden.
Yep ;( I keep thinking about the moment she is going to find out though.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Not a teenager but still live with my parents unfortunately, fucking hate it

Reactions: Alec
bitterness

bitterness

depressed imp
May 25, 2019
my parents dont give a shit about me lol. i feel really bad for people with caring families, it makes it even harder to leave. that must be so shitty
honestly the only person im living for is my little brother, who's 11. i need to get him to a safe home and make sure hes strong before i try anything