S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I think I'll be gone by late April, May by the latest as that's when my university exams are. Been suicidal and tried to take my life before but I've always ended up stopping myself and giving myself a reason to carry on. Except this time I can't find a reason, and I'm making peace with the fact that I'm ready to go.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wednesdays&Cyanide
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Ending it this month, I also will turn 25 on April 18th and since 2020 is a new decade I am kinda annoyed that I don´t have money for just the rest of this year.

pressuredpigeon

pressuredpigeon

Jan 14, 2019
yap yap yap...

we can say "me, me, me"

but doing it its a completely different thing...

maybe me
Right there with you, just wish it were easier

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and dandan
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
I'm eyeing October for my date. Though it could be sooner if things get any worse

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't wish to see another year either (and was originally planning to end it late May 2019), but as the previous month has been a significant improvement for me, I've chosen to stay a while longer. No longer actively going through suicide nor anytime soon, but it is still a thing in my mind since I know things can change for the worst very quickly and suddenly too. I don't plan to live to old age either, so if there is something that pushes me over the edge or when I see a steady, constant decline with no reasonable chance of improvement (getting to late mid-age and body failing me slowly), then I'll ctb before I lose the capacity to do so (mentally and physically).

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Ideally ill go because life has gotten unbearable but I have been saying that for years and im still here just existing miserably.

Reactions: WOODESITY, dandan, Honigwaffel and 1 other person
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I don't either but I've been saying I don't want to see another year for years. :angry:
Has the last couple years been worth it?? Anything good in them?

Or do we want to live just because of living ..??

Reactions: Ch92921, Weeping Garbage Can and not-2-b-the-answer
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
Planning to swing in the summer.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Has the last couple years been worth it?? Anything good in them?

Or do we want to live just because of living ..??

The last couple years have been HELL !!! ;-;
It just gets worse ... I don't want to hurt family and friends but I hate it here more than I ever have.
I don't feel like I'm living anymore … just existing to not hurt others.
Work is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE !!! :angry::angry::angry: I can't get a good job... too FUCKING STUPID !!!
Just SHIT jobs that drain what little soul I have left.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mylifeispointless, Weeping Garbage Can, dandan and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Don't you wanna see who's going to become president in 2020? LOL

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
A

Alexandra

Apr 12, 2019
I plan to do it today. :aw:

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Weeping Garbage Can, dandan and 4 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I didn't want to live to see 2019. Why would I want to live long enough to see 2020?

Reactions: Mylifeispointless
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
maybe beginn of autumn, maybe new years eve, maybe next march? with my lifestyle it may happen accidentally. if not on these dates then i'll either never do it or i need some more years for this shit. we'll see -_-

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I plan to do it today. :aw:
Have you planned it? Are taking enemetics?
The last couple years have been HELL !!! ;-;
It just gets worse ... I don't want to hurt family and friends but I hate it here more than I ever have.
I don't feel like I'm living anymore … just existing to not hurt others.
Work is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE !!! :angry::angry::angry: I can't get a good job... too FUCKING STUPID !!!
Just SHIT jobs that drain what little soul I have left.
I have a "good" job, but I'll never be rich or own a house, or what really matters, I dunno if I'll ever be happy and content. And that sucks big time

Last edited:
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
I'm going to Wardruna concert, some trips around the world with my friends (really cheap prices, couldn't resist), I'm soo happy for all of them, I've got everything planned and now I've got antiemetics and anti acids so it's going to be well

Reactions: Redrock
P

PatrickG

Apr 13, 2019
I plan to to try and CBT tomorrow. I have tried a few times before and failed but I am slightly more confident this time. I plan on doing the night night method along with partial. I don't have a ratchet so i'm hoping gravity will keep everything in place although there is a chance that what i'm using to block the carotid will move but i cant do much about that. I'm not sure if i will succeed tomorrow I have been struggling to find the sweet spot of late but I will try none the less

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm hoping before summer starts. Most people have SAD in the winter, but for me it's the summer... summertime sadness.

Reactions: martha
N

NCBEYOND

Apr 13, 2019
I want to ctb
I plan to to try and CBT tomorrow. I have tried a few times before and failed but I am slightly more confident this time. I plan on doing the night night method along with partial. I don't have a ratchet so i'm hoping gravity will keep everything in place although there is a chance that what i'm using to block the carotid will move but i cant do much about that. I'm not sure if i will succeed tomorrow I have been struggling to find the sweet spot of late but I will try none the less
I've had the same issue ha tried several times but just get an intense feeling that my head is going explode. Can't seem to get it in the right place so going to go for the exit bag

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
How did it go man?

Wednesdays&Cyanide

Wednesdays&Cyanide

Oct 25, 2018
I think I'll be gone by late April, May by the latest as that's when my university exams are. Been suicidal and tried to take my life before but I've always ended up stopping myself and giving myself a reason to carry on. Except this time I can't find a reason, and I'm making peace with the fact that I'm ready to go.
I'm in the same boat, I want to ctb by the end of the month before my birthday or at least before mid May when my uni exams start. Previous times I've attempted, something always stopped me - besides the survival instinct, I always gave myself a reason to have to carry on. Often that reason would be a person, that I needed to carry on so that I wouldn't hurt them by ending my life. But now, even though there are people I care about and don't want to hurt, I can't find a reason to stay.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I hope I'll have the balls to do it this summer.