R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah I especially hate that I have to scroll all the way back up the tread to see my notifications

SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I actually like the dark 2020 version with the ocean sunset picture.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
You can switch back to the classic mode anytime. That's what I did. The mods did a good job, however it looks too facebookish for me.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I don't hate it and even though it's not my thing, I still think it's dope.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
In my case it only appears before logging in. After that it changes to the classical SS style. It seems a Green Peace's forum

Reactions: Peter_pan90
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I was going to give it a little more time, but decided against it, and reverted back to the old format. I always pick functionality over visual creativity - Android versus iPhone, Microsoft versus Apple, business school versus psychology grad school, etc. Got to stay consistent

But I really appreciate the effort behind the scenes from those who presented an alternative. Like with many major changes perhaps those who prefer the new model will ultimately convince the rest of us to migrate over once we hear long term feedback.

These are called the "innovators"..... Shout out to my marketing professors.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Emily_Numb
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Mine is blue

Reactions: Mr2005
ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
Yeah I know I haven't been on this site for a while but I still like the old format. I changed it, I'm glad they let us keep that

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Sunset764

Sunset764

May 27, 2019
I personally don't mind the new format. I appreciate the fact that the admins and staff worked hard on it.

• Love
Reactions: Chupacabra 44
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
A green new deal

Reactions: ZardozOmega and Brink
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
everything's 'going green' nowadays, to 'save the planet'

I hope by doing this they aren't trying to save us lol

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Thankfully, you can still revert back to the original. It's not like it's being forced on you or anything.

Dark 2019 is still the best theme.

Reactions: sufferingalways and checkouttime
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Am I the only one hating the new green "look and feel" for the forum?

It just makes me wanna puke. I liked the older format.

As Kermit (the frog) would say "nothing wrong being green", but please, not here.

Your thoughts?

Glad I'm not the only one.
When I saw it on the home page i had to quickly shut the cover on my ipad. Could not bear to look at it. I suffer with epilepsy and certain things cause me to be more prone to fits.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Why do people feel the need to say they hate it. This is the idk how many but a few that have said they don't like the new version admin put a lot of work into. If you don't like it there's an option to go back to the old one in the bottom left.

Well put. Why complain when someone is giving you something for free?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
Why do people feel the need to say they hate it. This is the idk how many but a few that have said they don't like the new version admin put a lot of work into. If you don't like it there's an option to go back to the old one in the bottom left.
People are allowed to share their opinions. There isn't a community without members.

Well put. Why complain when someone is giving you something for free?
Lol, that would make a great pro-life argument for institutionalisation.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
That doesn't make sense, I'm afraid. Would you mind rephrasing it or at least explain what you mean?
I'm personally just ignoring it. Honestly this is most likely going to be my last post here. I can tell I'm not really wanted so I'm just going. The only reason I'm not banning my account is because I'm still talking to people in the background

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and pthnrdnojvsc