• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeathKitty

DeathKitty

Miserable
Apr 11, 2024
Idk who I am, I look in the mirror and I see a person who looks nothing like how I feel I look. It's so strange and I've had terrible anxiety over it for weeks. I'm having panic attacks about this as well. Not being able to look in any sort of mirror or thing that will show my reflection. I'm creeped out, I hate this. I feel trapped in a body that's not mine. Idk who I am anymore and it's too much.

If I didn't know that I was the one standing in front of my mirror and I was the one seeing the reflection of myself, I would think that what I see in the mirror was a total stranger. (If that makes sense) same with pictures, it does not look like me. I don't look like that, I don't know who that is. But I know I took those photos of myself - that's the only way I know that that's actually me.

My life for the past month has felt like haze, anything I have done I have little to no memory of and the things I do remember I remember in 3rd person - like I was watching it happen. I'm honestly scared. I just wanna feel normal again. I'm dreaming, wake me from this awful nightmare.

Last edited: