B

butterfly123

Sep 26, 2023
I am new here so excuse me if this has already been discussed and I am unsure of all the lingo. I have been depressed for the longest time and I've finally reached a point where instead of just thinking about it I'm going to at least attempt to CTB.
So I was just wondering that out of the two methods I've chosen and have access to which would be better, more effective and the lest painful/prolonged? - ODing on an variety of pills (perhaps with some knife to wrist action to help the process along) or carbon monoxide poisoning using a cooker and coal briquettes? Thank you for any help.

M

MrEUser

Jun 17, 2023
I'm thinking cooker and coal briquettes. CO is supposed to be the silent killer and I just want to go peacefully.

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
perhaps with some knife to wrist action to help the process along
I wouldn't recommend this for a few reasons; The survival instinct will be very hard to overcome, it is slow and unreliable, it is painful and unpleasant. If you have access to enough pills to OD on, cutting wrists may improve your chances slightly, but will make the attempt much more unpleasant.

I dont know too much about CO, and not trying to force certain methods on you but have you considered SN or Inert gas?

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
The general advice I've seen is to avoid methods involving bleeding, and it's risky trying to OD unless the pills are proven to provide a reliable experience.