watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
So I'll start and give some detail,

-RainAndSadness, multiple times (dreamed last time that she made an anime, for some.. reason)
-ScaredGirl [Lillie] (dreamed of being together kissing, ultimately dreamed of her suicide)also multiple times.
-crypticat, once,
-bootleg astolfo, once,
-hadenough1974, (dreamed of living together, also had nightmares) multiple times,
-akrasia, (nightmares of her suicide, wake up sweating, multiple times)
-Me, ingesting four bottles each containing 500g SN, lol

feel free to share! do these dreams have any meaning? they have a lot of incoherent stuff in them.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223, RainAndSadness and Midgardsorm
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I dreamed that there was a bull dog that was a member of this forum who I helped suicide by feeding yew laced dog food

Reactions: rationaltake
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't think I've ever dreamed of anyone on SS. It would be cool if people dreamed of me though. Just one time even. Look deep into my eyes. Dream. Of. Me.

HiFiGIFcc dolan the duck small

• Yay!
Reactions: chocolatebar, WrongPlaceWrongTime, motel rooms and 4 others
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I dreamt of you. Yes you, the person reading this. I dreamt of running my fingers through your hair and gazing into your beautiful eyes, then resting our foreheads on each other's. We spent the calm night on the gentle waters of the lake in our camp's canoe. The water lapping up and lulling us both to sleep in each other's arms...

• Love
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, lostundead, Itsallover123 and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I had dreams about members but my power of dreaming is strong, like some dreams are lucid. But those dreams while usually very lovely, it's very sad to wake up and return to the reality.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I dreamt of you. Yes you, the person reading this. I dreamt of running my fingers through your hair and gazing into your beautiful eyes, then resting our foreheads on each other's. We spent the calm night on the gentle waters of the lake in our camp's canoe. The water lapping up and lulling us both to sleep in each other's arms...
*blush* thats cute.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't know exactly who I've had dreams/nightmares about, 95% of you have creepy underage Japanese girls in your profile pics.

• Yay!
Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021, Ame, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 9 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ame, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Silenos and 2 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Huh, I never considered that it was possible to dream about someone that you only know about through text.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Huh, I never considered that it was possible to dream about someone that you only know about through text.
yeah thats weird huh? to give some detail i see the people i havent seen the face of through their profile pics. dreams of @akrasia were either me reading the thread (kinda boring) or an animation depicting the character in her profile picture. probably the least accurates of my dreams

Reactions: Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
yeah thats weird huh? to give some detail i see the people i havent seen the face of through their profile pics. dreams of @akrasia were either me reading the thread (kinda boring) or an animation depicting the character in her profile picture. probably the least accurates of my dreams

Thanks for explaining, reading about the way other people think and dream is very insightful. This is an interesting thread.

Reactions: anaschariac
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I dream about homewrecking @hotelbeneathground 's marriage (his husband is 9/10 attractiveness) with my str8 holes and curved scimitar (adapted to be used from horseback), despite not being gay.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Manaaja, motel rooms and 1 other person
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I don't know exactly who I've had dreams/nightmares about, 95% of you have creepy underage Japanese girls in your profile pics.
Thanks for telling us your weak spot, now we know how to punish hotelbeneaththeground-kun when he posts too much gay shit
3dc81d0d526f9e57cb3249dfaeb24653

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms and GenesAndEnvironment
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I dream about homewrecking @hotelbeneathground 's marriage (his husband is 9/10 attractiveness) with my str8 holes and curved scimitar (adapted to be used from horseback), despite not being gay.

Come to us on your trusty steed, studly warrior. We're always looking for new ways to spice up our OnlyFans content.

Horse Reaction GIF
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F9J92j4raGtZndNtoFl%2F200.gif&hash=b0bbde52ea91ff9ad74c71d42c800d2a

Last edited:
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Callie Arcale and motel rooms
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
This comment wins you the internet for three straight days in a row. Nobody else is even eligible until December 6th. How does it feel?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
This comment wins you the internet for three straight days in a row. Nobody else is even eligible until December 6th. How does it feel?

:)) It feels like winning an insultingly useless prize. I want 3 gay days in a row, not str8 ones.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Silenos and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
:)) It feels like winning an insultingly useless prize. I want 3 gay days in a row, not str8 ones.
You are too much. I bet you can't even drive straight. Also, it's not okay for you to compliment Silenos' big mouth while saying nothing of my own.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Silenos and motel rooms
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
hey! I will use this thread to share my dreams. I'll share what I dreamt of last night.

so i fell asleep on 6 dec. 2021 and i had this dream that I woke up on 19 dec. 2022
that i forgot an entire year of my life
it felt so real
like there was a monitor missing on my desk, and I had weed in my closet xD i was like.. something is off...
so i saw my brother who looked like he had grown up a little, and my dad
'why isnt my monitor on my desk?'
'i dont know you were furious and brought it to the basement'
also i was wearing jeans and a t shirt and my father was using male pronouns, so i was off my transition apparently
I dont know what that means but i hope it NEVER happens to me!
dreams are such an experience for me

hugs!

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
hi, another dream,

I dreamt that i saw an old wooden sign outside in russian streets
it was odd because it was decaying and had two swastikas
it was way up a building. the building was a huge block between two others with large windows
i was with my bro and somehow we got teleported inside and we were stuck and we somehow concluded that we traveled back to the soviet era, and we had no idea what this place was for, it had long hallways and people who work with metal apparently
but we couldnt see their face. we also heard screams
i dont really see what swastikas were doing in russia

Goodnight!