• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
For me it's At The Bottom by Leprous. Especially the lines:

I'm back to where
I was when this began
Stranded in the uncharted
Will I ever be the same?

The song is about being at your lowest, slowly getting better only to fall down again right where you started. Leprous is my favorite band,, their songs are so relatable.

Fwompje

Fwompje

Feb 23, 2023
RBA - No Alternative

At the moment I have no alternative but to live :-/

It's actually somewhat upbeat haha! Sounds like a great song to drive to. No other alternative does sound very relatable atm.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
Fwompje

Fwompje

Feb 23, 2023
I know lots of songs that describe what I'm going through. However I'll show you a very simple song which get me emotional every time I listen to as it perfectly describes my struggles:

waaah it's so beatiful :')

Reactions: MentalStefan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary of course.

Reactions: Fwompje
imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
I guess I would say "Guitar, Loneliness, and Blue Planet"

Ignoring the "just like me fr fr" memes or the unfortunate anime association which often leads to dismissal of the song's themes, I honestly feel the song reflects my experiences with life, especially when it comes to playing music. Like you play music for nothing but the stars. Pursuing such a time consuming hobby alone in a room only for no one to ultimately know about your pursuits or even care. I guess it's also a metaphor for life, feeling as though you put so much effort into existence and overcoming hardship only for no one to care.

Fwompje

Fwompje

Feb 23, 2023
I guess I would say "Guitar, Loneliness, and Blue Planet"

Ignoring the "just like me fr fr" memes or the unfortunate anime association which often leads to dismissal of the song's themes, I honestly feel the song reflects my experiences with life, especially when it comes to playing music. Like you play music for nothing but the stars. Pursuing such a time consuming hobby alone in a room only for no one to ultimately know about your pursuits or even care. I guess it's also a metaphor for life, feeling as though you put so much effort into existence and overcoming hardship only for no one to care.

god I feel that so much,, except for playing the guitar for me it's making art. It's all so useless and meaningless ultimately... such an upbeat melody hahaha!

• Love
Reactions: imcadt99
pharma

pharma

Mar 4, 2023
im a bit late to the party, but i've been listening to this everyday for several weeks

• Love
Emptied_soul

Emptied_soul

Girl with a broken soul.
Mar 4, 2023
Really feel like the singer is talking to me with this song.

• Love
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
For me, I think I'd say that the songs that best describe my struggles are My Body Is A Cage by Arcade Fire, Paralytic States by Against Me!, Caught In The Middle by Paramore, and Heavy In Your Arms by Florence + The Machine.

• Hugs
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
I have a few from the same artist, but Confessions is probably the closest one
Another one is Pain.

incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023