• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
I've been reading about all methods, but each seems to have a terrible potential outcome upon failure. What do you think?

Reactions: john8964, saddestbunny and Crono
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Oh good question, I also want to know which method has the least consequences if you fail

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
hanging. but all methods have the potential to cause permanent damage, even the safest ones.

alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
thinking shotgun to the head. unless you miss completely, that's gotta be hella brain damage.

Reactions: Aisley, jar-baby and saddestbunny
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Hanging, jumping, burning

Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
I think the ones with the worst consequences might be gunshot, hanging, jumping, and train. All of these you could potentially survive but might end up with severe brain damage or even paralyzed, and with train maybe even missing limbs.

Reactions: myusername890, loopdaloop and saddestbunny
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Hanging, but then again I asked my parents to put me off life support if I ever become brain dead, ik they will do it, also falling cause you might break your legs or spine, causing you to be crippled.

My mom worked in a lab and had to take blood from patients, she people who would survive from falling, would be incredibly pissed off that they didn't die, can't blame em

Reactions: Homo erectus and saddestbunny
!MIA!

!MIA!

Jul 10, 2023
Setting yourself aflame, besides the other ones.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I've been reading about all methods, but each seems to have a terrible potential outcome upon failure. What do you think?
Here in my little town a teenager was heartbroken over a breakup. He grabbed his dads shotgun and was going to CTB, but he wanted his girl to go with him so he drove to her house and shot her in the face. Then he drove a bit and finally did CTB. The girl survived and many many surgeries later she looks normal, but only has her right eye with a permanent gauze pad over her left under her glasses. Just be careful and research the crap out of the methods. Best and worst way. Just like with living you have to take seriously the other way too.

Reactions: montimoo and Homo erectus
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I think they're all bad, when they go really wrong. They can all leave you with debilitating disabilities. From organ damage to brain damage to disfigurement, they're all pretty horrendous.

What matters is the likelihood of them happening.

Reactions: azurarcher and Homo erectus
Y

yobba

Jun 2, 2023
Jumping & hanging. Spine could be broken and the disability following could further hinder and future attempts.

Reactions: letmegetout and Homo erectus
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Any method that impairs the oxygen supply to the brain and causes permanent physical damage.
There is no 100% safe method.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
For me it would be jumping (despite it being a potential method for me). I always wonder if with brain damage I wouldn't really be knowledgeable enough to suffer anymore, but if I was paralysed from broken legs/spine I'd be stuck without any independence unable to ctb and having to just exist for however many decades my body would hold out for. The thought of that terrifies me.

Reactions: jbear824
yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
Any method that impairs the oxygen supply to the brain and causes permanent physical damage.
There is no 100% safe method.
Impairing oxygen supply to the brain.. does that include sn?

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
burning would be awful. I read a survivor report where she said she still felt like being on fire after it was put out. It takes very long to heal and a lot of surgeries.
You would be disfigured and have to use oinments and wear special compression gear.
Just never ending pain, discomfort and itchyness along with people looking at you weirdly and most perceiving you as "ugly" or pitying for the rest of your life.

Reactions: montimoo
Stoldy

Stoldy

Born loser
Apr 20, 2023
I feel like literally all methods of CTB have to potential to just permanently ruin your life, which is why I lack the guts to pursue going through with it.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized and jbear824
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I read somewhere that effects of sn are completely reversible if you fail. Seems like there is so much I don't know.
This is what fans of this method claim. But from a medical point of view, this is impossible if brain cells are affected. SN acts through the bloodstream, just like any other substance, in every single cell of the body. It always depends on the individual case and when the person is found and receives medical treatment. If a person has survived with permanent brain damage, he will be unable to tell about it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Couldydays, jemetire, aticeret and 3 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Drugs. Second is hanging/messing with carotid arteries.

yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
Where can I read about the terrible potential outcome upon failure of sn method?

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Do you think it would make any difference to leave a note, like "if I have brain damage, take me to dignitas"? Would they euthanise for things like that?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
in my opinion, the methods with the worst consequences in the case of failure would definitely be methods that restrict airflow to the brain. If someone finds you or if you fail by yourself then you'd have to live in a vegetative state for the rest of your life and that wouldn't be desirable. Although these methods have an unfavorable aftermath upon failure, im still considering trying them as a last resort. If my parents card enough they'd kill me if i had to live as a vegetable. I'm undoubtedly fixing to CTB with blood choke (night night) or i will try SN or N once i get my hands on them.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
This is what fans of this method claim. But from a medical point of view, this is impossible if brain cells are affected. SN acts through the bloodstream, just like any other substance, in every single cell of the body. It always depends on the individual case and when the person is found and receives medical treatment. If a person has survived with permanent brain damage, he will be unable to tell about it here.
Do you know of any cases from the forum where someone survived with brain damage?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've read horrible stories of people failing the hanging method before and ending up with damage, it disgusts me how people are denied a right to die in peace.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Do you know of any cases from the forum where someone survived with brain damage?
Do you really think someone who survived (any method) with brain damage would be able to post this in the forum ?
Depending on which parts of the brain age damaged, the person might not even be able to turn on a computer and type one word.

Reactions: aticeret and Crono
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
I've read horrible stories of people failing the hanging method before and ending up with damage, it disgusts me how people are denied a right to die in peace.
I'm kind of cynical RE. that, I think that if right to die was normalised, people would question their living circumstances more. The government want to exploit people, so they don't want it acknowledged that there are a bunch of people who refuse to play ball. People don't look beyond the surface when they see that someone has ctb, they may think "they're crazy", but the government will do anything to dissuade narratives of rational suicide.

• Informative
Reactions: cookies and Eternal🌈Rainbow
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Do you really think someone who survived (any method) with brain damage would be able to post this in the forum ?
Depending on which parts of the brain age damaged, the person might not even be able to turn on a computer and type one word.
I would assume there would be news articles about those people just like there are article for hanging

Reactions: lonegore, aticeret and Bastet
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Jumping & hanging. Spine could be broken and the disability following could further hinder and future attempts.
I agree.
These are the ones I've heard and seen the most horror stories with. Hanging is when you're found too soon. Jumping is just so unpredictable, it's all in the way you land. Four people could fall the exact same height, one dead on impact, one brain damaged, one paralysed and one walk away with just a scratch.