W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I want to compliment to @laeloth ! She CTB today and was on SS only for a short time but she was an amazing person.
I had the opportunity to chat many times with her and she wanted me to witness her death by SN on Skype but then she regretted it even though she wanted you, dear members of SS, to know more about this method. I respect her personal decisions.

Anyway, as I always say, we live together but we die alone. There are many deceased members who also deserve to be complimented and fortunately, there are many who are still alive such as @sadworld , who is another amazing and brilliant person and I'm glad to see her around often.

Hugs to all of ya.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AutoTap, foxdie, ovaltinee99 and 7 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
While I don't interact with many people directly atm, there are an awful lot of people that I appreciate and really value their opinions. Probably too many to remember off the top of my head, so I might need to make another one of these in the future.

@Sinkinshyp
@torimandy
@autisticalex
@Underscore
@RoseyBird
@Jumper Geo
@BridgeJumper
@Dr Iron Arc
@crypticat
@yive
@mahakali88
@Brick In The Wall
@Good4Nothing
@WornOutLife
@BitterlyAlive_
@Giraffey
@Life_and_Death
@botanormal
@death137
@TheGoodGuy
@foxdie

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, foxdie, Sinkinshyp and 15 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
This thread needs to be bumped. There are so many great people here and it always feels nice to be recognized, seen.

My memory isn't great, but I want to name some of the numerous people who have made an impact on me since I first started here on my old account:
@Giraffey
@Underscore
@Brick In The Wall
@RoseyBird
@Sinkinshyp
@mahakali88
@Chupacabra 44
@_Minsk
@puppy9
@StrokeMyEgoBaby
@Squiddy
@Maxtothemax
@Sensei
@Jumper Geo
@darksideofthebright
@sadworld
@botanormal
@Good4Nothing
@Gnip
@death137
@foxdie
@Kat!
@Nymph
@Meditation guide
@tidalwxves
@Huntfish34
@Mm80
@_Kaira_

This is not everyone, I'm sure I'm forgetting some names. But there are so many people that I appreciate seeing around here. I like interacting with you guys, reading your comments, seeing how you support others and make them laugh. I've learned a lot from some of you, even if we haven't personally interacted much.

I promise this isn't to kiss ass, but @Marquis deserves a special mention for all of the work he's put into this website, being one of those to defend us on Twitter (along with a few wonderful users), etc etc.

A huge thank you to everyone I was able to remember to mention. I can almost guarantee I forgot a few people, and I'm sorry, I don't want people to feel left out. Keep being awesome, guys. I hope this post encourages more people to comment on here, because this is a really nice thread that hopefully lifts some spirits.

Also, to those I tagged, please don't feel obligated to say anything or tag me in return. I'm not looking for attention, I just want to try and spread some good vibes.
Crying happy tears. Thank you so much @BitterlyAlive_, you're so sweet! :heart:

With that, I want to compliment (in no particular order):
@BitterlyAlive_ for being so lovely to me, always. You were actually the first ever person to welcome me to SS and the first correspondence I had on here. :hug:

@PinkMidnight for being such a lovely sister to me. You're literally me, and that's such a bittersweet feeling; because you're so amazing and you don't deserve to have gone through what I have. You're just too good for this world. :heart:

@Silvermorning for having listened to my stories, supported me and checked in on me when I was struggling both mentally and physically. I've not seen you in a hot minute and I really miss your presence. :aw:

@botanormal for being an absolute angel. Need I say more? You were there for me through some pretty shitty times and your kind words have never failed to make me feel loved and supported. You're amazing and this world should feel honoured to have you here. :heart:

@sadworld for having continuously shown me and everyone love and support. "Existence is a nightmare" but your existence is a blessing for many people, including me. :hug:

And massive appreciation to many others for making SS an enjoyable place it is today.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, sufferingalways, foxdie and 10 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Soo many come to mind. So I'll just list the first three I thought of and a tribute to gromit

@Jumper Geo
@Gromit-CTB
@RoseyBird
@CTBus

Thanks @AutoTap seriously lost for words :heart: really appreciate it, cheers Geo
While I don't interact with many people directly atm, there are an awful lot of people that I appreciate and really value their opinions. Probably too many to remember off the top of my head, so I might need to make another one of these in the future.

@Sinkinshyp
@torimandy
@autisticalex
@Underscore
@RoseyBird
@Jumper Geo
@BridgeJumper
@Dr Iron Arc
@crypticat
@yive
@mahakali88
@Brick In The Wall
@Good4Nothing
@WornOutLife
@BitterlyAlive_
@Giraffey
@Life_and_Death
@botanormal
@death137
@TheGoodGuy
@foxdie

Thank you @MrBlue really appreciate the recomendation :heart: Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sufferingalways, _Minsk, foxdie and 6 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

@Sinkinshyp
@torimandy
@autisticalex
@Underscore
@RoseyBird
@Jumper Geo
@BridgeJumper
@Dr Iron Arc
@crypticat
@yive
@mahakali88
@Brick In The Wall
@Good4Nothing
@WornOutLife
@BitterlyAlive_
@Giraffey
@Life_and_Death
@botanormal
@death137
@TheGoodGuy
@foxdie
Thank-you Mr Blue, that is very kind of you :smiling:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sufferingalways, _Minsk, foxdie and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you, @BitterlyAlive_ for bumping this thread. We all need a bit of positivity and healing, considering we lost 3 members in the past 48 hours.

I am sure I will forget someone, but here is my list of people I enjoy talking to and whose presence on this forum I appreciate. Some are not on the forum anymore but I either talk to them off site or I really miss seeing their posts.

@GoneGoneGone
@Marquis
@Lovequenel
@VisionsOfHell
@Wayfaerer
@esse_est_percipi
@Aap
@Viro_Major
@Vorty27
@BitterlyAlive_
@RoseyBird
@Mm80
@RainAndSadness
@Sinkinshyp
@Symbiote
@needforrelief
@Umbrellaterm
@TheQ22
@Dr Iron Arc

I also want to compliment the people we've lost and who I will never forget:

@TripleA
@woxihuanni
@GoodPersonEffed
@Lilacmoon
@LetzteAusfahrt
@Deafsn0w
@dropdeadfred
@ecmnesia
@falloutcarter13
@Astronomer

• Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Gnip, MindFrog and 14 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Thank you, @BitterlyAlive_ for bumping this thread. We all need a bit of positivity and healing, considering we lost 3 members in the past 48 hours.

I am sure I will forget someone, but here is my list of people I enjoy talking to and whose presence on this forum I appreciate. Some are not on the forum anymore but I either talk to them off site or I really miss seeing their posts.

@GoneGoneGone
@Marquis
@Lovequenel
@VisionsOfHell
@Wayfaerer
@esse_est_percipi
@Aap
@Viro_Major
@Vorty27
@BitterlyAlive_
@RoseyBird
@Mm80
@RainAndSadness
@Sinkinshyp
@Symbiote
@needforrelief
@Umbrellaterm
@TheQ22
@Dr Iron Arc

@TripleA
@woxihuanni
@GoodPersonEffed
@Lilacmoon
@LetzteAusfahrt
@Deafsn0w
@dropdeadfred
@ecmnesia
@falloutcarter13
@Astronomer
Can't give enough hearts for adding those we've lost

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap, _Minsk, foxdie and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This thread needs to be bumped. There are so many great people here and it always feels nice to be recognized, seen.

My memory isn't great, but I want to name some of the numerous people who have made an impact on me since I first started here on my old account:
@Giraffey
@Underscore
@Brick In The Wall
@RoseyBird
@Sinkinshyp
@mahakali88
@Chupacabra 44
@_Minsk
@puppy9
@StrokeMyEgoBaby
@Squiddy
@Maxtothemax
@Sensei
@Jumper Geo
@darksideofthebright
@sadworld
@botanormal
@Good4Nothing
@Gnip
@death137
@foxdie
@Kat!
@Nymph
@Meditation guide
@tidalwxves
@Huntfish34
@Mm80
@_Kaira_

This is not everyone, I'm sure I'm forgetting some names. But there are so many people that I appreciate seeing around here. I like interacting with you guys, reading your comments, seeing how you support others and make them laugh. I've learned a lot from some of you, even if we haven't personally interacted much.

I promise this isn't to kiss ass, but @Marquis deserves a special mention for all of the work he's put into this website, being one of those to defend us on Twitter (along with a few wonderful users), etc etc.

A huge thank you to everyone I was able to remember to mention. I can almost guarantee I forgot a few people, and I'm sorry, I don't want people to feel left out. Keep being awesome, guys. I hope this post encourages more people to comment on here, because this is a really nice thread that hopefully lifts some spirits.

Also, to those I tagged, please don't feel obligated to say anything or tag me in return. I'm not looking for attention, I just want to try and spread some good vibes.

@Sinkinshyp
@torimandy
@autisticalex
@Underscore
@RoseyBird
@Jumper Geo
@BridgeJumper
@Dr Iron Arc
@crypticat
@yive
@mahakali88
@Brick In The Wall
@Good4Nothing
@WornOutLife
@BitterlyAlive_
@Giraffey
@Life_and_Death
@botanormal
@death137
@TheGoodGuy
@foxdie
Wow I caught two compliments today, Thank you both so much! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MrBlue, AutoTap, _Minsk and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you guys ❤️ I can't bring myself to list people. There are so many, and I would feel bad if I forgot any.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AutoTap, _Minsk, darksideofthebright and 8 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thank you guys ❤️ I can't bring myself to list people. There are so many, and I would feel bad if I forgot any.
That's how I feel too. I'd just mess it up and forget someone. I follow so many people.

Edit: if I ever do get around to doing this, prepare for a post of epic length.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AutoTap, _Minsk, darksideofthebright and 7 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

@Sinkinshyp
@torimandy
@autisticalex
@Underscore
@RoseyBird
@Jumper Geo
@BridgeJumper
@Dr Iron Arc
@crypticat
@yive
@mahakali88
@Brick In The Wall
@Good4Nothing
@WornOutLife
@BitterlyAlive_
@Giraffey
@Life_and_Death
@botanormal
@death137
@TheGoodGuy
@foxdie
MrBlue I am enjoying to getting to know the wonderful young man you are. I appreciate our growing friendship and I hope to grow it even more. You have made me cry again today. not sad from my soul tears for my son... Happy tears from my heart that I have again been mentioned. You are a wonderful person and I truly appreciate you much :heart: :heart: :heart: love to you my friend :happy: you made me blush in this happy tears :hug: and lots of BIG HUGS :hug::hug: Thank you so much for mentioning me..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MrBlue, AutoTap, foxdie and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's how I feel too. I'd just mess it up and forget someone. I follow so many people.
I've never followed anyone since I have no idea what it does lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip, AutoTap, foxdie and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've never followed anyone since I have no idea what it does lol
Not much. It adds their comments to your news feed. It's a mark of respect though: it's nice to be informed by notification that someone is following you. I only do it, however, when I actually AM following their posts. And recently I've added a few people that I thought I was following but actually wasn't.

Reactions: AutoTap, death137, Ghost2211 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Not much. It adds their comments to your news feed. It's a mark of respect though: it's nice to be informed by notification that someone is following you. I only do it, however, when I actually AM following their posts. And recently I've added a few people that I thought I was following but actually wasn't.
Doesn't that make the newsfeed really cluttered?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It doesn't add their comments to your feed as far as I know. But members can make certain posts like their profile posts only viewable to followers.

No one really uses it for that though and it's more of a sign of respect like you say.

Reactions: death137 and Homecoming
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Doesn't that make the newsfeed really cluttered?
Yup. I don't use it.

It doesn't add their comments to your feed as far as I know.
I think it does brick old chap, I just checked and your comment is there, right in the news feed I don't use. What's new/your news feed. :smiling:
But members can make certain posts like their profile posts only viewable to followers.
That's true, I forgot that. And can you set to only be contactable by PM if you follow someone?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80, death137, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yup. I don't use it.

I think it does brick old chap, I just checked and your comment is there, right in the news feed I don't use. What's new/your news feed. :smiling:

That's true, I forgot that. And can you set to only be contactable by PM if you follow someone?
You may be right, I'm movin this to the lounge tho so as not to derail.

Reactions: death137, Ghost2211, Homecoming and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020

@Giraffey
@Underscore
@Brick In The Wall
@RoseyBird
@Sinkinshyp
@mahakali88
@Chupacabra 44
@_Minsk
@puppy9
@StrokeMyEgoBaby
@Squiddy
@Maxtothemax
@Sensei
@Jumper Geo
@darksideofthebright
@sadworld
@botanormal
@Good4Nothing
@Gnip
@death137
@foxdie
@Kat!
@Nymph
@Meditation guide
@tidalwxves
@Huntfish34
@Mm80
@_Kaira_

Thank you very much @BitterlyAlive_ really appreciate it. I was very surprised tbh but you made smile. I want to compliment you too. :heart: I won't forget the time you took to share some of your stories with me it made me feel a little better. I hope you are ok sending :hug::heart::hug::heart:

@Sinkinshyp
@torimandy
@autisticalex
@Underscore
@RoseyBird
@Jumper Geo
@BridgeJumper
@Dr Iron Arc
@crypticat
@yive
@mahakali88
@Brick In The Wall
@Good4Nothing
@WornOutLife
@BitterlyAlive_
@Giraffey
@Life_and_Death
@botanormal
@death137
@TheGoodGuy
@foxdie

Another mention oh @MrBlue thank you very much really appreciate it. You really made me smile. I don't know you much but I hope to know you more in the little time I've left here. I hope things are ok on your side sending :hug::heart::hug::heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, foxdie and Brick In The Wall
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020

@Giraffey
@Underscore
@Brick In The Wall
@RoseyBird
@Sinkinshyp
@mahakali88
@Chupacabra 44
@_Minsk
@puppy9
@StrokeMyEgoBaby
@Squiddy
@Maxtothemax
@Sensei
@Jumper Geo
@darksideofthebright
@sadworld
@botanormal
@Good4Nothing
@Gnip
@death137
@foxdie
@Kat!
@Nymph
@Meditation guide
@tidalwxves
@Huntfish34
@Mm80
@_Kaira_

Thank you for bumping this it's beautiful, such a wonderful thing to login and see! @BitterlyAlive_ and thank you for the appreciation :heart: I really appreciate your willingness to always question yourself while still maintaining deep empathy and support for others. You rock! :heart:

@Sinkinshyp
@torimandy
@autisticalex
@Underscore
@RoseyBird
@Jumper Geo
@BridgeJumper
@Dr Iron Arc
@crypticat
@yive
@mahakali88
@Brick In The Wall
@Good4Nothing
@WornOutLife
@BitterlyAlive_
@Giraffey
@Life_and_Death
@botanormal
@death137
@TheGoodGuy
@foxdie
Thank you @MrBlue, so kind :heart: I have seen you also be open will your struggles while also maintaining empathy for others with kind comments which I really appreciate. You rock! :heart:

This really made my night so from the bottom of my heart, thank you both again. I'm in tears and a bit overwhelmed right now so sorry if my words aren't very eloquent right now. I'm going to go have a smoke and collect myself lol. I often feel invisible so I can't really express how much this means :heart:

Here is my list of members I appreciate in no particular order :heart: for various but not small reasons and I know I'm probably forgetting some ugh I hope no one takes it personal:

@BitterlyAlive_
@Brick In The Wall
@death137
@Devils_candY
@ghostspace
@Huntfish34
@MrBlue
@RoseyBird
@Silvermorning
@Thinking
@Underscore
@_Minsk
@Sensei
@Meditation guide
@sadworld
@Life_and_Death
@Nymph
@Mm80
@Isadeth
@Dead beat dad
@muffin222
@waived
@_Kaira_
@theguineapigking
@demuic
@issyishere
@usernameforhere
@Lost in a Dream
@yive
@shijsrzh
@Neowise
@Gnip
@toseeyousmile
@VIBRITANNIA
@Stick
@cowbain
@Deathbydemo
@Wheelz1985
@profoundexperience
@Weather

Bit too emotional to go into detail, but you all have done something that has touched me. And I know I'm missing some ugh sorry. Much love to you all :heart: and anyone I've missed :heart:

Edit: Of course this all posted as one big message lol. Apologies for that. Okay, done editing now I think.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, _Kaira_, Deleted member 1465 and 4 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019

@Giraffey
@Underscore
@Brick In The Wall
@RoseyBird
@Sinkinshyp
@mahakali88
@Chupacabra 44
@_Minsk
@puppy9
@StrokeMyEgoBaby
@Squiddy
@Maxtothemax
@Sensei
@Jumper Geo
@darksideofthebright
@sadworld
@botanormal
@Good4Nothing
@Gnip
@death137
@foxdie
@Kat!
@Nymph
@Meditation guide
@tidalwxves
@Huntfish34
@Mm80
@_Kaira_

OMG Thanks for the mention. I'm honored Thanks again @BitterlyAlive_

iu

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, _Kaira_, Deleted member 1465 and 4 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Thank you for bumping this it's beautiful, such a wonderful thing to login and see! @BitterlyAlive_ and thank you for the appreciation :heart: I really appreciate your willingness to always question yourself while still maintaining deep empathy and support for others. You rock! :heart:

Thank you @MrBlue, so kind :heart: I have seen you also be open will your struggles while also maintaining empathy for others with kind comments which I really appreciate. You rock! :heart:

This really made my night so from the bottom of my heart, thank you both again. I'm in tears and a bit overwhelmed right now so sorry if my words aren't very eloquent right now. I'm going to go have a smoke and collect myself lol. I often feel invisible so I can't really express how much this means :heart:

Here is my list of members I appreciate in no particular order :heart: for various but not small reasons and I know I'm probably forgetting some ugh I hope no one takes it personal:

@BitterlyAlive_
@Brick In The Wall
@death137
@Devils_candY
@ghostspace
@Huntfish34
@MrBlue
@RoseyBird
@Silvermorning
@Thinking
@Underscore
@_Minsk
@Sensei
@Meditation guide
@sadworld
@Life_and_Death
@Nymph
@Mm80
@Isadeth
@Dead beat dad
@muffin222
@waived
@_Kaira_
@theguineapigking
@demuic
@issyishere
@usernameforhere
@Lost in a Dream
@yive
@shijsrzh
@Neowise
@Gnip
@toseeyousmile
@VIBRITANNIA
@Stick
@cowbain
@Deathbydemo
@Wheelz1985
@profoundexperience
@Weather

Bit too emotional to go into detail, but you all have done something that has touched me. And I know I'm missing some ugh sorry. Much love to you all :heart: and anyone I've missed :heart:

Edit: Of course this all posted as one big message lol. Apologies for that. Okay, done editing now I think.
Thank you very much @foxdie really appreciate it. I find you interesting and I like reading your posts. I think you have the coolest username and your previous profile picture was very beautiful but the current one is also beautiful. I hope you are ok sending :hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, BitterlyAlive_ and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Thank you very much @foxdie really appreciate it. I find you interesting and I like reading your posts. I think you have the coolest username and your previous profile picture was very beautiful but the current one is also beautiful. I hope you are ok sending :hug::heart::hug::heart:
Thank you! I appreciate your posts too as well as your kindness to others! I'm doing okay and I hope you're well too and sending :hug: :heart: back at you.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and death137
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

@GoneGoneGone
@Marquis
@Lovequenel
@VisionsOfHell
@Wayfaerer
@esse_est_percipi
@Aap
@Viro_Major
@Vorty27
@BitterlyAlive_
@RoseyBird
@Mm80
@RainAndSadness
@Sinkinshyp
@Symbiote
@needforrelief
@Umbrellaterm
@TheQ22
@Dr Iron Arc

@TripleA
@woxihuanni
@GoodPersonEffed
@Lilacmoon
@LetzteAusfahrt
@Deafsn0w
@dropdeadfred
@ecmnesia
@falloutcarter13
@Astronomer
Maha this is the third time today I was mentioned. I wish I know why I've even mentioned today.. I had to look back at whatsapp so I believe we have spoken off and on since mid september. Thank you for mentioning gone members. It's a very special addiction. Much love and hugs to you :heart: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, foxdie and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

@BitterlyAlive_
@Brick In The Wall
@death137
@Devils_candY
@ghostspace
@Huntfish34
@MrBlue
@RoseyBird
@Silvermorning
@Thinking
@Underscore
@_Minsk
@Sensei
@Meditation guide
@sadworld
@Life_and_Death
@Nymph
@Mm80
@Isadeth
@Dead beat dad
@muffin222
@waived
@_Kaira_
@theguineapigking
@demuic
@issyishere
@usernameforhere
@Lost in a Dream
@yive
@shijsrzh
@Neowise
@Gnip
@toseeyousmile
@VIBRITANNIA
@Stick
@cowbain
@Deathbydemo
@Wheelz1985
@profoundexperience
@Weather

Lovely post with lots of thought put into it. Thankyou for the mention. :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and foxdie
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
First a dedication goes to -

@Marquis

For always being a great and supportive site administrator as well as owner.

Then I will put a dedication to the following...

@_Minsk
@StrokeMyEgoBaby
@Sinai Silence
@WinterFaust
@Thinking
@sadworld
@puppy9
@mahakali88
@Myforevercharlie
@maru.
@Isadeth
@Inferdan
@goblinsinmyhead
@death137
@deadgirlahsatan
@cassie
@Brick In The Wall
@BlackPoppet
@BPD Barbie

I am sure I am forgetting some good members here, but those are some of the people that I have grown fond of on the forums of SS and hold even dear. Some have had an impact on me, others have made me laugh in times of sadness, third have made me question if I should drop the CTB way of thinking and go into recovery completely.
I wish them all a great time ahead! And a major thank you! For being here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cassie, Inferdan, WinterFaust and 11 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020

@GoneGoneGone
@Marquis
@Lovequenel
@VisionsOfHell
@Wayfaerer
@esse_est_percipi
@Aap
@Viro_Major
@Vorty27
@BitterlyAlive_
@RoseyBird
@Mm80
@RainAndSadness
@Sinkinshyp
@Symbiote
@needforrelief
@Umbrellaterm
@TheQ22
@Dr Iron Arc

@TripleA
@woxihuanni
@GoodPersonEffed
@Lilacmoon
@LetzteAusfahrt
@Deafsn0w
@dropdeadfred
@ecmnesia
@falloutcarter13
@Astronomer
Thank you angel, this is an honor coming from you :heart: I want people to know that I wouldn't have gone so far this year if it hadn't been for @mahakali88 . Maha is always selfless, always helping and caring, gives as much as she can from her time and insights, never complains and never expects anything in return. I'd marry her if I weren't straight.:heart:

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, BitterlyAlive_ and Deleted member 19276
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Thanks @Vorty27 :heart::hug::heart:

iu

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, sadworld, BitterlyAlive_ and 1 other person