Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I appreciate @worried_to_death for making insightful and well thought-out posts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Silvermorning, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Soul

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Silvermorning and Weeping Garbage Can
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
@DocNo so you're like a mirror image of @K-O, sort of ? Yet, no counterfeit. Glad you 2 are friends. Your global taste is also refreshing

@Silvermorning Can't tell I know your full spectrum but it's clear from the preview I saw that you must be one of the very top most interesting person around here atm, capable to leave an impression of both density and versatility at once. I won't make the offense to comment you appear to be "complete" since you landed here but your scope of thoughts is certainly agile (I'm repeating myself), up to even gently intimidating ?! haha you're the cleverer kid, no doubt

@introspectious ultra kind and polite. true manners with tact, gentleman lol and apparently insightful

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Huntfish34, death137 and 7 others
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
@DocNo so you're like a mirror image of @K-O, sort of ? Yet, no counterfeit. Glad you 2 are friends. Your global taste is also refreshing

@Silvermorning Can't tell I know your full spectrum but it's clear from the preview I saw that you must be one of the very top most interesting person around here atm, capable to leave an impression of both density and versatility at once. I won't make the offense to comment you appear to be "complete" since you landed here but your scope of thoughts is certainly agile (I'm repeating myself), up to even gently intimidating ?! haha you're the cleverer kid, no doubt

@introspectious ultra kind and polite. true manners with tact, gentleman lol and apparently insightful

big thanks @Viro_Major:
i like your description of me being a mirror image of @K-O. :)
i had the luck to pretty much instantly have connected to two people here with whom i share lots of my thoughts and feelings. it helped me a lot and i am very thankful being so lucky.
but even with people i just came shortly in contact, i always felt welcome and i enjoy this lively exchange.
finally a shoutout to the people i met in the "Guess the celebrity" game which i became a little obsessed with. ^^ it's really fun to play this game with you!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stygal, Sensei, Deleted member 1465 and 5 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I appreciate @worried_to_death for making insightful and well thought-out posts.
thank you. I've enjoyed discussing things with you.
I'm so sad you weren't able to pursue science.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Wayfaerer, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
@DeathIsTheWayOut99 is the best person I've ever met. <3

@SuicidalSymphonies I'm glad to have you as a friend :)

@goblinsinmyhead You seem like a nice person :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, death137, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Joe is back! Good to see you man! :hug: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 17331 and 2 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019

Much love to you, Joe!!! Let's get some Pokemon going tomorrow maybe. Haven't been feeling very good health wise.

xoxoxo

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Brick In The Wall, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Much love to you, Joe!!! Let's get some Pokemon going tomorrow maybe. Haven't been feeling very good health wise.

xoxoxo
Yooo we'll do some raids and battle again. You're going down.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Huntfish34, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Also @Silvermorning and @Huntfish34

• Love
Reactions: Viro_Major, Deleted member 17331, Huntfish34 and 2 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
@Raven Moon since in the over 2 years I have been here she is the only person that feels like she is 100% like me when it comes to missing our childhood and knowing about how childhood is paradise/heaven on Earth and adulthood is just existing not living. She self-banned and was hard to come in contact with usually only between weeks or even months but I loved our conversations about childhood since it was like talking to almost myself so for my own selfish reasons I hope she comes back so we can continue talking but for her sake I don´t since "Childhood and teenage years are living, adulthood is just existing" and I want more than for us to just exist I want to live but I only lived in my youth now I merely exist.

Anyways with that said I will go for a nice cool Autumn walk and enjoy scenery of this beautiful and nostalgic season along with the amazing smell of autumn :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Deleted member 17331, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
@Brick In The Wall , who I can remember being a cool and friendly guy ever since I joined the site,

and @goblinsinmyhead for introducing me to my favorite story in the world, and being such a kind person!

• Love
Reactions: Viro_Major, Deleted member 17331, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@Brick In The Wall , who I can remember being a cool and friendly guy ever since I joined the site,

and @goblinsinmyhead for introducing me to my favorite story in the world, and being such a kind person!
Thank you! All I've ever seen is good things from you. You're definitely a cool one in my book :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, TheSoulless and Deleted member 17331

TW She/Her
Aug 9, 2020
Heyy ! I am in quite a good mood right now and I was thinking about yall. I wanted to say specials thanks to some people for existing or having existed. Let's do alphabetical order :
@After The End <= dear sweet friend
@AJ95 <= as cool as Jet
@Bärchen <= beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar !
@Bea <= kindest music lover
@braketimez <= chad and funny music lover
@BridgeJumper1994 <= tiny little green bridge
@ceasetobreathe03 <= sweet ceasey lovey
@Can't Maintain <= amazing recovery helpers
@cryptic__egg <= chaddest cat chat ever
@degeneratewaste <= lovely and tasteful goth
@fishes48 <= as cool as Gucci
@flowergrl <= wholesome sloth lover
@LastRide <= dark and funny schlague
@Midniteride4 <= most hilarious SSIA president ever
@MiseryLovesMyCompany <= sweet ufsnwiabhde
@namelessX8 <= "Hiiiiiiii 8 !"
@Nature_is_God <= clever humorist and good soldier
@Pimeä <= sensitive Chad
@Suicidal Prince <= handsome amazing artist
@watereyes <= frickin' Lizzie nerd

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Marquis, LastRide, Sensei and 14 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I've been mentioned here ° . ° dream fullfilled. tho everyone hates me :tongue:
i also compliment you @141592653 you pétée gurl

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and 141592653
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Heyy ! I am in quite a good mood right now and I was thinking about yall. I wanted to say specials thanks to some people for existing or having existed. Let's do alphabetical order :
@AJ95 <= as cool as Jet
@cryptic__egg <= most chad cat chat ever
@Pimeä <= sensitive Chad
@watereyes <= freakin' Lizzie nerd
Awww love you pi! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: 141592653
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
@AJ95 <= as cool as Jet
@Pimeä <= sensitive Chad
@watereyes <= freakin' Lizzie nerd
I love you my amazing pi !!! <3 <3

• Hugs
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
@AJ95 <= as cool as Jet
@Pimeä <= sensitive Chad

Cutie pi pi, mathematical pi! Thank uuu

• Love
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
@AJ95 <= as cool as Jet
@cryptic__egg <= chaddest cat chat ever
@namelessX8 <= "Hiiiiiiii 8 !"
@Pimeä <= sensitive Chad
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and 141592653
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
I dunno how big of a help I am with recovery in the headspace I have been lately, I'm very surprised to really even be mentioned at all tbh
@Silver
@F#minor
@CTBus
@braketimez
@degeneratewaste
@141592653
@Midniteride4
@Nature_is_God
Are just a few of the lovely souls, and there's definitely more, that I've run into through this site and I'd have probably been outta here long before and much more impulsively without their support.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Sensei, degeneratewaste and 2 others
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
There are so many people here I'd want to mention but @iftheworldwasending has been there so much for me recently, I love you so much

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Sensei, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
@Justkillme19, you're so loving and caring for others. If people in the world were more like you, it would be a much better place
@CTBus, your presence always makes my day by far better than it is. You've always been the sweetest
@Kyrok, you're very wise and intelligent. I really do admire your successes and it's always nice to see you in the chat

:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death, Xiaomi and Sensei
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
This thread needs to be bumped. There are so many great people here and it always feels nice to be recognized, seen.

My memory isn't great, but I want to name some of the numerous people who have made an impact on me since I first started here on my old account:
@Giraffey
@Underscore
@Brick In The Wall
@RoseyBird
@Sinkinshyp
@mahakali88
@Chupacabra 44
@_Minsk
@puppy9
@StrokeMyEgoBaby
@Squiddy
@Maxtothemax
@Sensei
@Jumper Geo
@darksideofthebright
@sadworld
@botanormal
@Good4Nothing
@Gnip
@death137
@foxdie
@Kat!
@Nymph
@Meditation guide
@tidalwxves
@Huntfish34
@Mm80
@_Kaira_

This is not everyone, I'm sure I'm forgetting some names. But there are so many people that I appreciate seeing around here. I like interacting with you guys, reading your comments, seeing how you support others and make them laugh. I've learned a lot from some of you, even if we haven't personally interacted much.

I promise this isn't to kiss ass, but @Marquis deserves a special mention for all of the work he's put into this website, being one of those to defend us on Twitter (along with a few wonderful users), etc etc.

A huge thank you to everyone I was able to remember to mention. I can almost guarantee I forgot a few people, and I'm sorry, I don't want people to feel left out. Keep being awesome, guys. I hope this post encourages more people to comment on here, because this is a really nice thread that hopefully lifts some spirits.

Also, to those I tagged, please don't feel obligated to say anything or tag me in return. I'm not looking for attention, I just want to try and spread some good vibes.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kat!, _Kaira_, puppy9 and 17 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
This thread needs to be bumped. There are so many great people here and it always feels nice to be recognized, seen.

My memory isn't great, but I want to name some of the numerous people who have made an impact on me since I first started here on my old account:
@Giraffey
@Underscore
@Brick In The Wall
@RoseyBird
@Sinkinshyp
@mahakali88
@Chupacabra 44
@_Minsk
@puppy9
@StrokeMyEgoBaby
@Squiddy
@Sensei
@Jumper Geo
@darksideofthebright
@sadworld
@Good4Nothing
@Gnip
@death137
@foxdie
@Kat!
@Nymph
@Meditation guide
@tidalwxves
@Huntfish34
@Mm80
@_Kaira_

This is not everyone, I'm sure I'm forgetting some names. But there are so many people that I appreciate seeing around here. I like interacting with you guys, reading your comments, seeing how you support others and make them laugh. I've learned a lot from some of you, even if we haven't personally interacted much.

I promise this isn't to kiss ass, but @Marquis deserves a special mention for all of the work he's put into this website, being one of those to defend us on Twitter (along with a few wonderful users), etc etc.

A huge thank you to everyone I was able to remember to mention. I can almost guarantee I forgot a few people, and I'm sorry, I don't want people to feel left out. Keep being awesome, guys. I hope this post encourages more people to comment on here, because this is a really nice thread that hopefully lifts some spirits.
you just made me cry @BitterlyAlive_ don't worry they were very heartfelt good tears not the painful ones about my son. You are such a special person and I appreciate and value you. One day I should sit down, not take 18mg xanax haha and make my own list. I have to many I appreciate and I am thankful for here. :heart: :happy: :heart: :hug: had to put the blush in there, you also made me blush. Thank you so much for the mention

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, puppy9, foxdie and 11 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
you just made me cry @BitterlyAlive_ don't worry they were very heartfelt good tears not the painful ones about my son. You are such a special person and I appreciate and value you. One day I should sit down, not take 18mg xanax haha and make my own list. I have to many I appreciate and I am thankful for here. :heart: :happy: :heart: :hug: had to put the blush in there, you also made me blush. Thank you so much for the mention
Eek, you're gonna make me blush. I'm glad you appreciated it. Thank you for being so kind to others on here, and I really admire your strength and courage.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, puppy9, foxdie and 7 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

@Giraffey
@Underscore
@Brick In The Wall
@RoseyBird
@Sinkinshyp
@mahakali88
@Chupacabra 44
@_Minsk
@puppy9
@StrokeMyEgoBaby
@Squiddy
@Maxtothemax
@Sensei
@Jumper Geo
@darksideofthebright
@sadworld
@botanormal
@Good4Nothing
@Gnip
@death137
@foxdie
@Kat!
@Nymph
@Meditation guide
@tidalwxves
@Huntfish34
@Mm80
@_Kaira_

Also, to those I tagged, please don't feel obligated to say anything or tag me in return. I'm not looking for attention, I just want to try and spread some good vibes.
Bless you BA, you are far more eloquent than you may give yourself credit for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, puppy9, foxdie and 6 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you much,. Means a lot. Most appreciated ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, foxdie, death137 and 4 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you @BitterlyAlive_ :heart: glad your back.

Best wishes

Geo

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_, puppy9, _Minsk and 4 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Soo many come to mind. So I'll just list the first three I thought of and a tribute to gromit

@Jumper Geo
@Gromit-CTB
@RoseyBird
@CTBus

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi, foxdie, death137 and 4 others