Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I've often thought the moon was great, but just lately I've started to think eggs are better. I've been reading a lot about them and just think it's fascinating, how they come from chickens, then we eat them with strips of toast called soldiers, you don't get that with the moon. Also you can do poached, boiled, hard, soft, so many different types of eggs, never gets boring. Then again, eggs don't affect the tide which is pretty cool u gotta admit, plus the moon has never given my mother indigestion. So l guess I'm still undecided. Your thoughts?

• Yay!
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Rapière, Euthanza and 21 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Well it depends what type of cheese the moon is made from. Is it all the cheeses or just a single crap one like toe cheese?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Celerity, archipelago and 7 others
Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
You should be a mod, and that's no joke.

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity, Un-, Skathon and 11 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Personally, I'm pro-egg. Every egg we eat is a chicken that didn't have to live all that suffering in this world—never knowing when, or when not, to cross the road. Although, now that I write this, I'm worried—because preventing chickens from being born sounds like having a purpose…and we know having one of those is the same as being pro-life, and we can't be having that.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Euthanza, jello and 9 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I don't officially eat eggs but I do make a mean omelette and divine scrambled egg - which is only authentic when made in a frying pan btw. I tried making scrambled moon but it was hard to get it all in the pan and it refused to set. The moon is ace for gazing at though and the phases of the moon are great. I've never seen a crescent egg. I observed an egg every day for a month and it didn't change one bit which was boring. So still on the fence too.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Euthanza, Skathon and 6 others
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
🤔

Both have there benefits 👌😂

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I've often thought the moon was great, but just lately I've started to think eggs are better. I've been reading a lot about them and just think it's fascinating, how they come from chickens, then we eat them with strips of toast called soldiers, you don't get that with the moon. Also you can do poached, boiled, hard, soft, so many different types of eggs, never gets boring. Then again, eggs don't affect the tide which is pretty cool u gotta admit, plus the moon has never given my mother indigestion. So l guess I'm still undecided. Your thoughts?
On one hand, eggs are where chickens come from, and chickens are cute 😍. On the other, the moon industry, to my knowledge, doesn't cause male chicks to be macerated because their existence isn't profitable. Tbf if they didn't want to be ground into bone, blood and sinew they should've evolved to be more useful.

Oh yeah, the moon is made of cheese innit. Good thing the cheese industry has no brutal practices like that! I could never live without my cheese!

• Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, Lostandlooking and OceanBlue
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: callme, Skathon, LastLoveLetter and 5 others
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I know that I have always thought of the Moon as my other mother, I would never change the Moon for an egg ... in the darkest nights I do not ring an egg, but its tender light.
//
Jo es que sempre he pensat en la Lluna com si fos la meva altre mare, no cambiaría mai la Lluna per un ou... en les nits més fosques jo no anel·lo un ou, sino la seva tendre llum.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, archipelago and Lostandlooking
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Personally, I'm pro-egg. Every egg we eat is a chicken that didn't have to live all that suffering in this world—never knowing when, or when not, to cross the road. Although, now that I write this, I'm worried—because preventing chickens from being born sounds like having a purpose…and we know having one of those is the same as being pro-life, and we can't be having that.
Most eggs in the store are the equivalent to chicken periods. They never had anything growing in them in the first place

Reactions: Skathon and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
I mean, thanks for the laugh, interesting observation I'll give it some thought 🤦‍♀️:pfff:

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
The moon, because America owns it.

USA! USA!

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: Mixo, xo777, Alex6216 and 2 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
You only own the side you can see...

Best side is the dark side
I think we won the whole thing in a race. I read about it in a book once.

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Graham
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Always interesting to see what gets the suicidals talkin'.
Most eggs in the store are the equivalent to chicken periods.
I've made you your favorite, sir. Poached chicken ovulations.
Krytensleepingquarters 684711853

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart No More and rationaltake
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Video Moon GIF

Reactions: Skathon, Graham and rationaltake
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

You just went full retard.. everybody knows you never go full retard...

(For those who don't know what I mean, watch this video)

By the way, I'll vote for the moon! :smiling:

• Yay!
Reactions: Darkover, Graham and Lost Magic
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I don't really like to eat eggs . . . they're weird and rubbery. You can put stuff on them to disguise the taste, but there will always be that gross texture.

The moon tastes like Cool Ranch Doritos. It is much better than eggs.

Reactions: Graham and rationaltake
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Foresight and wait.what
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I prefer whichever one is more dead. I wish you the best whatever happens.

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake, Al Cappella and Chinaski
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Egg. I can break it and maybe even hurt someone's face with it. But I cannot break the moon and end this damn existence on earth.

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
Well it depends what type of cheese the moon is made from. Is it all the cheeses or just a single crap one like toe cheese?
ooooooo, I hope there are several types of blue and a few good triple cream bries, oh, I must eat cheese!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Smart No More and Dead Ghost
𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

Mar 16, 2022
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• Love
Reactions: Graham, Callie Arcale and rationaltake
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Can't overdose on eggs, I mean natural eggs, but if you eat egg on the moon without spacesuit then you'll just die. I vote the moon, it's September already when everyone celebrates universal suicide to the moon

Reactions: Dead Ghost and rationaltake
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Well essentially you're making a choce between eggs and cheese

• Yay!
Reactions: Dead Ghost
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
I'm all for consuming abortions to prevent suffering but the moon is prettier.

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity and callme
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Still on the fence. On one hand, eggs stink like shit, on the other they have more than one use, at peast vibrating eggs.