• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't.

I say this regarding the fact that SI will stop at nothing to stop you albeit deceptively by making you hold onto small reasons which results in procrastination in hoping things change long term but when they don't, you end up right back where you are, contemplating ctb with the options at your disposal not particularly suitable for making certain that it will be 100% guaranteed.
We also don't have the luxury of being medically supervised in our attempts, we're rather much on our own except through interactions like this. Yeap, even a former member who once attempted told me that she nearly ctb with SN even if she made a few mistakes and I've seen several other threads of users who could've ctb with this method had they not let si get the better of them thanks to symptoms like tachycardia or realizing what they had just done is something they may not be able to take back, regretful that they perhaps didn't give themselves time to weigh this decision against alternative options but others were just found even if they didn't alert anyone to help them.

Yesterday, I saw a comment on Reddit from a User who said their younger brother took SN, the Amazon SN to be specific. He ate dinner the night before, asked his sisters to play games with him before bed, was dead when his mother got him up for school in the morning. My presumption is that since he ate dinner from the night before, it means his fasting period may have not been longer than 8 hours but everyone's metabolism is different. The tragedy aside of this loss, point being, that he managed to do it in, sometimes ctb just requires that ability to forsake all reason to care about fears, repercussions or anything that'll weight heavy on the consciousness before an attempt. It isn't easy at all but it's different for how long it takes for everyone, if they ever get to that point.
This! I couldn't agree more! We are already left with whatever we have, it's upto us to make best of it.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

This! I couldn't agree more! We are already left with whatever we have, it's upto us to make best of it.
So, that's all is left to do, up to us individually but there's no rush either.

Reactions: rozeske
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
What I've decided is that I will ctb at some point in the near future, there isn't anything left for me that I'd much prefer to keep living for whatever sake. I genuinely think it'll be much easier with those meds I mentioned besides the AEs i also have. Of course I'm worried about taking that final plunge because once I take that drink, everything will change plus who the hell wants to fail after putting in so much effort to ctb with a particular method. Thank you for the support though, it's something about this community I'll miss before I go.
I'm really going to miss seeing you around when you do go, I also will miss seeing your profile pic and name since goku black has a lot of sentimental value to me 🖤 thank you for the sn advice btw! ^^

D

Deleted member 65988

I'm really going to miss seeing you around when you do go, I also will miss seeing your profile pic and name since goku black has a lot of sentimental value to me 🖤 thank you for the sn advice btw! ^^
Oh, I didn't realize I helped you out honestly. I appreciate that, it's little things like this that keep me around a little longer 😅 but in all seriousness, I'm happy that anything I've done to help was of any value to you.

Now that you mention it, why sentimental value does Goku Black have towards you if you don't mind sharing.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and dggtscccvfd
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Oh, I didn't realize I helped you out honestly. I appreciate that, it's little things like this that keep me around a little longer 😅 but in all seriousness, I'm happy that anything I've done to help was of any value to you.

Now that you mention it, why sentimental value does Goku Black have towards you if you don't mind sharing.
Yeah it was really useful knowing about the risks of SI with SN :] !! No I don't mind sharing, idk if this is a silly reason but it's because I used to watch dragon ball movies and play some of the dragon ball fighting games with my best friend, also he always chose goku black as his skin when we played Fortnite ;^^ ❤️ I actually haven't gotten around to watching much dragon ball yet but ive always been very interested in it :]

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah it was really useful knowing about the risks of SI with SN :] !! No I don't mind sharing, idk if this is a silly reason but it's because I used to watch dragon ball movies and play some of the dragon ball fighting games with my best friend, also he always chose goku black as his skin when we played Fortnite ;^^ ❤️ I actually haven't gotten around to watching much dragon ball yet but ive always been very interested in it :]
From Dragon Ball Super, Black made a lot of sense to me so his character just stuck well. It's good to have such memories of friends, I barely remember any fond memories of friends since present circumstances have made me refocus a lot of my attention elsewhere. You ever need to talk while I'm here, let me know.

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
W

WilliamXX

Jan 22, 2024
It's the binary choice I have. Got the SN and got the rope. I'm more confident with hanging due to quickness and very clear mechanism for death. The SN method, well it seems to me far less certain of success and the actual dying process could be a bit slow for my liking.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy